Witness Refutes Sex Assault Claim Against Trump - Leeds Is Lying

Witness Refutes Sex Assault Claim Against Trump - Leeds Is Lying

The man says he was sitting across from the accuser and contacted the Trump campaign because he was incensed by her account — which is at odds with what he witnessed.

“I have only met this accuser once and frankly cannot imagine why she is seeking to make out that Trump made sexual advances on her. Not only did he not do so (and I was present at all times) but it was she that was the one being flirtatious,” Anthony Gilberthorpe said in a note provided to The Post by the Trump campaign.

In an exclusive interview arranged by the campaign, Gilberthorpe said he was on the flight — in either 1980 or 1981— where Jessica Leeds claimed Trump groped her.

161013-trump-accused-women-embed-2.jpg?q

Jessica Leeds arrives at her apartment building, Wednesday, Oct. 12, 2016, in New York.Photo: AP

Gilberthorpe, 54, said he was sitting across the first class aisle from the couple and saw nothing inappropriate. Leeds was wearing a white pantsuit, he said, while Trump was wearing a suit and cuff-links, which he gave to his British flight companion.

Indeed, Gilberthorpe claimed, Leeds was “trying too hard” in her attempt to win Trump over.

“She wanted to marry him,” Gilberthorpe said of Leeds, who apparently made the confession when Trump excused himself and went to the bathroom.

There was no kissing, but the “shrill” Leeds was “very much in your face” with the real estate developer.

‘If there’s evidence Trump’s done it, sure, hang him from the post, but I was there, I was in a position to know that what she said was wrong, wrong, wrong.’

“What she said about Trump is wrong,” he told The Post. “I mean, no decent human being could sit by and have a woman go on television and tell the United States of America — accuse an individual of sexually molesting. It’s wrong for Trump, it’s wrong for me. But you know something else? It’s wrong for the American people,” he said...

In Other News...

hillary_clinton_bills_enabler.jpg

2016061635.jpg

Donald Trump's Plane Witness a self-admitted child pimp.

Folks, we're through the looking glass here.

So, apparently the NY Post had someone tell the story that they were on the same flight with Trump and one of his accusers. So, when they said nothing happened, that should bolster Trump-le-thin-skins story right?

Folks, this man is either a con artist or a bigger scumbag than Trump is himself, and that says something.

First off, he was 18 when these flight happened, gave the wrong year for the flight that he was on the same flight as Trump and the excuser, has nothing to go on but his memory, and oh yeah, I should explain whats in the title. He claims to have pimped out rent boys for English Politicians a decade ago, some possibly underage.

Heres the story: web.archive.org/

http://www.dailykos.com/story/2016/10/14/1582621/-Donald-Trump-s-Plane-Witness-a-self-admitted-child-pimp

Blue Balls media fails him again.

This is what happens when you take up for a serial sex offender.

BB's couldn't possibly be a bigger piece of shit.

So, apparently the NY Post had someone tell the story that they were on the same flight with Trump and one of his accusers. So, when they said nothing happened, that should bolster Trump-le-thin-skins story right?

Folks, this man is either a con artist or a bigger scumbag than Trump is himself, and that says something.

First off, he was 18 when these flight happened, gave the wrong year for the flight that he was on the same flight as Trump and the excuser, has nothing to go on but his memory, and oh yeah, I should explain whats in the title. He claims to have pimped out rent boys for English Politicians a decade ago, some possibly underage.

Heres the story: web.archive.org/

http://www.dailykos.com/story/2016/10/14/1582621/-Donald-Trump-s-Plane-Witness-a-self-admitted-child-pimp

For centuries the rich and powerful had pedophile clubs. Caligula Caesar did and the Greek hierarchy were all boy buggering sickos. This guy refuting her is probably one of Trump's pimps.

Too bad the statue of limitations has run because this guy could get busted for perjury in it goes to trial.

For centuries the rich and powerful had pedophile clubs. Caligula Caesar did and the Greek hierarchy were all boy buggering sickos. This guy refuting her is probably one of Trump's pimps.

Too bad the statue of limitations has run because this guy could get busted for perjury in it goes to trial.

First off, he was 18 when these flight happened, gave the wrong year for the flight that he was on the same flight as Trump and the excuser, has nothing to go on but his memory, and oh yeah, I should explain what’s in the title. He claims to have pimped out “rent boys” for English Politicians a decade ago, some possibly underage.

Here’s the story: web.archive.org/…

In the 80's during the Reagan years, there was a pedophile ring operating out of the Whitehouse.

Washington-Times-Callboy-Ring.png

Heres the story: web.archive.org/http://www.dailykos.com/story/2016/10/14/1582621/-Donald-Trump-s-Plane-Witness-a-self-admitted-child-pimp

Blue Balls thought he pulled a rabbit out of his ass when he came flying in here with his big scoop he found over at his ThirdReich media.

He lost his half erection real quick when he found out his stellar source was a goddamn pimp.

Too damn funny.