Trump Threatens Victims he Sexually Assualted

Hard to believe Trump can get away with threatening citizens. He should be LOCK UP IN JAIL!!!!!!!!!!

Trump has a growing list of women who have accused him of sexual assault—and anyone who amplifies their voices.

His message: Speak out and you will regret it. Nearly a dozen women have done just that, claiming that Trump forced himself on them—kissing, groping, or touching their genitals without consent—at various times in the past several decades.

That Trump would deny such serious allegations against him is not surprising; but the steps he’s taking to disparage his accusers is nothing short of astounding.

Trump’s isn’t on the defensive. He’s in full-on attack mode, leaving the impression that he’s trying to intimidate any other women from coming forward. His tactics so far have included suggesting his accusers are unattractive “liars” and threatening lawsuits

Notably, many of Trump’s supporters seem undeterred by his behavior. Yet, as Ryan Lizza recently wrote for the New Yorker, Trump’s behavior in the past week suggests he is no longer fixated on winning the election as much as he is crafting a narrative that might shield his badly bruised ego: “Trump is either victorious or victimized, but never a loser.”

http://www.theatlantic.com/politics/archive/2016/10/donald-trumps-warning-for-women/504251/

Anyone who knows the Douchebag personally knows that it's totally in character for him to not only sexually assault women but publicly shame them when they come forward with their stories.

On a side note, Sean Hannity is starting a campaign to nominate The Douchebag for " Man of the Year. "

Ron Howard, the director, has said he knows plenty of people that confirms my above point.

But how stupid is orange hair when he knew as a younger piece of slime that he had "too many skeletons in his closet to run for president." ...but still did anyway.

I guess it slipped his mind when he declared last year.

These women never came forward before because they're scared shitless of maniac Trump, people in my parts have known this fuckin psycho for a lifetime. These ladies were guaranteed legal support from the onslaught Trump will retaliate with. This election is too important and there's plenty of people who realize this and want the stories of these women to be heard.

Anyone who knows the Douchebag personally knows that it's totally in character for him to not only sexually assault women but publicly shame them when they come forward with their stories.

On a side note, Sean Hannity is starting a campaign to nominate The Douchebag for " Man of the Year. "

Ron Howard, the director, has said he knows plenty of people that confirms my above point.

But how stupid is orange hair when he knew as a younger piece of slime that he had "too many skeletons in his closet to run for president." ...but still did anyway.

I guess it slipped his mind when he declared last year.

He brought up the sexual shit, I guess he thought this was going to be one sided, that investigators wouldn't be looking at him, that women wouldn't be coming forward. The guy is really that stupid.

He brought up the sexual shit, I guess he thought this was going to be one sided, that investigators wouldn't be looking at him, that women wouldn't be coming forward. The guy is really that stupid.

Gloria Allred represents at least one woman. You know Gloria is a pariah.