Who's Lying? Trump? Or All Of These Women Accusers?

Who Is Lying? Trump Or All Of These Women Accusers?  

12 members have voted

1. 1. Who is lying, Trump or the many women who are accusing him of sexual assault?

• Trump is lying, he sexually assaulted these women without permission
    • The women are somehow all lying at the same time

Let's see what NHB thinks about Trump and his accusers.

Women who come forward show courage because they know they're going to be called liars by the deplorables and attacked and ridiculed by the Douchebag.

Plus they have nothing to gain other than the self satisfaction they did the right thing.

I heartily applaud these women for doing a public service because before they came forward there actually was a chance this monster could have been the President of the United States.

Women who come forward show courage because they know they're going to be called liars by the deplorables and attacked and ridiculed by the Douchebag.

Plus they have nothing to gain other than the self satisfaction they did the right thing.

I heartily applaud these women for doing a public service because before they came forward there actually was a chance this monster could have been the President of the United States.

And the reason they didn't come out before was because Trump was obscure and they wanted to recover and get on with their lives, not relive these awful disgusting events.

Not says obscure like the Trump name. He practically came out of nowhere.

Imagine if you were one of these women who were disgusted by him groping you and then he lies about it after bragging about it on tape. Imagine him attacking you and your story in front of all of his supporters.

Imagine if you were one of these women who were disgusted by him groping you and then he lies about it after bragging about it on tape. Imagine him attacking you and your story in front of all of his supporters.

I can only imagine what it must be like to have a political machine attack with all barrels.

Hard to say. Does multiple accusers automatically mean guilt?

According to the right, that is true, they hung their hat on it. And most recently, Trump affirmed it when he had Willey, Broaddrick & Jones on an interview. I just go by the logical standard that Trump insists,... these women all told the truth. I am also told Broaddrick, who has no evidence and admitted to the FBI she lied, ... also told the truth, so your question is illogical, of course they all told the truth. And trump affirms that truth himself on video.

I can only imagine what it must be like to have a political machine attack with all barrels.

Imagine? What do you think the $80 million Bill Impeachment and the $35 million of 10 investigations of Hillary were? LMAO!

clintonhillary_zpszta1nksi.jpg

According to the right, that is true, they hung their hat on it. And most recently, Trump affirmed it when he had Willey, Broaddrick & Jones on an interview. I just go by the logical standard that Trump insists,... these women all told the truth. I am also told Broaddrick, who has no evidence and admitted to the FBI she lied, ... also told the truth, so your question is illogical, of course they all told the truth. And trump affirms that truth himself on video.

If the standard is consistent, Mr Clinton and Mr Trump are equally guilty as is Hillary who besmirched Bill's victims. Quite the electoral pickle.

Imagine? What do you think the $80 million Bill Impeachment and the $35 million of 10 investigations of Hillary were? LMAO!

clintonhillary_zpszta1nksi.jpg

Some would say justice for Bill's victims.

If the standard is consistent, Mr Clinton and Mr Trump are equally guilty as is Hillary who besmirched Bill's victims. Quite the electoral pickle.

Be consistent, Melanie is defending Trump, same as Hillary did. Yet, they are all guilty!!! The victims tell the truth, and since it is Trump with the problem, it is Trump who is shedding voters like crazy. He had two donation drives that folded due to "Lack of Interest."

Bills victims are long gone, Trumps are just starting. Think of all the years he has been a playboy, bound to have a ton of garbage yet to be discovered.

TRUMPSEX3_zpsdt0dorqd.jpg

Yeah, that's all they got.