At Least 16 Victims of Trumps Sexual Assault Have Come Forward.

A List Of Women Accusing Trump Of Sexual Advances And Other Behavior

All of Donald Trump's Accusers: A Timeline of Every Alleged Grope and Assault

The real number is much higher because only 20% of sexual assault victims come forward.

The focal point of the study was the National Crime Victimization Survey (NCVS) — an annual crime report conducted through household surveys by the U.S. Census Bureau for the Bureau of Justice Statistics — which counted 188,380 victims of rape and sexual assault in 2010.Nov 21, 2013
Rape Is Grossly Underreported In The U.S., Study Finds | Huffington Post
www.huffingtonpost.com/.../rape-study-report-america-us_n_4310...

Sexual assault is easy to joke about when your a victim who didn't get heard . Maybe a good joke would go like this : I heard trump just got castrated by an angry mob of midgets with tweezers and tiny scalpels

A weed whacker would work well.

Sexual assault is easy to joke about when your a victim who didn't get heard . Maybe a good joke would go like this : I heard trump just got castrated by an angry mob of midgets with tweezers and tiny scalpels

Sexual assault is no laughing matter....especially when the victim needs to be dispatched.

Sexual assault is no laughing matter....especially when the victim needs to be dispatched.

Wow! That grabbed me.

What exactly do you mean, nutty retard, when you say that rape "victims need to be dispatched"???

ARE YOU SAYING - KILL THEM???????

If you indeed are saying that, you vile scumbag, you and I are going to have to have a little talk!

I wish it could be in person!

Wow! That grabbed me.

What exactly do you mean, nutty retard, when you say that rape "victims need to be dispatched"???

If you indeed are saying that, you vile scumbag, you and I are going to have to have a little talk!

Killed? Not necessarily.

Wow! That grabbed me.

That is the term used by assassins. He is advocating that Trump has his organized crime buddies silence these women by assassinations or death threats. ButchFlaccidy tried that will me.

Now that this is so public even Trump is not stupid enough to use violence or threaten violence against the women he assaulted.

Vile? Strong words. Where's your evidence?

NC is the tar heel state but you are making it he shit heel state. The way Trump talks about women is vile and you know it.

That is the term used by assassins. He is advocating that Trump has his organized crime buddies silence these women by assassinations or death threats. ButchFlaccidy tried that will me.

Now that this is so public even Trump is not stupid enough to use violence or threaten violence against the women he assaulted.

NC is the tar heel state but you are making it he shit heel state. The way Trump talks about women is vile and you know it.

I never said the way Trump talks about women isn't vile.

"Shit heel state." Now that's.....Not really funny.

Your own words, you rancid piece of shit!

Posts #5 & #7

That's your evidence?

Case......DISMISSED!

Wow! That grabbed me.What exactly do you mean, nutty retard, when you say that rape "victims need to be dispatched"???

Killed? Not necessarily.

That's your evidence?

Case......DISMISSED!

Nope! This slip will haunt you forever, nauseating-retard. You are a despicable woman hating piece of moldy cat shit!

For every one that's come forward, I bet there's ten more out there. Or more.

It's election time. Go figure that one. I am stunned it took ( snicker ) so long for these women to step up & state their cases.

Another mystery of politics.

Anyone who can't see past this, has been livin in a cave on Mars.

It's election time. Go figure that one. I am stunned it took ( snicker ) so long for these women to step up & state their cases.

Better late than never

A List Of Women Accusing Trump Of Sexual Advances And Other Behavior

All of Donald Trump's Accusers: A Timeline of Every Alleged Grope and Assault

The real number is much higher because only 20% of sexual assault victims come forward.

The focal point of the study was the National Crime Victimization Survey (NCVS) — an annual crime report conducted through household surveys by the U.S. Census Bureau for the Bureau of Justice Statistics — which counted 188,380 victims of rape and sexual assault in 2010.Nov 21, 2013
Rape Is Grossly Underreported In The U.S., Study Finds | Huffington Post
www.huffingtonpost.com/.../rape-study-report-america-us_n_4310...

TRUMPSEX3_zpsdt0dorqd.jpg

Just the way it works, ask Broaddrick.

Well, cons picked Trump because he really does represent who they are - liars, cheaters, parasites and thieves, racist, sexist, stupid and ignorant, wallowing in vicious, vindictive hatred and resentment, masturbating themselves with the idea of hurting others, despising democracy and everything this country stands for.

And, by championing him, they have shown their true, reptilian faces to the rest of America.