Name Your Greatest Wish

We were sitting around today drinking chilled Dom Perignon and talking about our acute loathing for nigqers, spiks, faggots, puke leftists and other subhuman vermin.

Don asked, "What if a genie offered to grant any wish you name, what would it be?"

"That's easy," said Buster, "I'd wish for Barry Hussein Soetoro Mohammad Oblabla Junior to meet up with the heroic Neighborhood Watch Captain George Zimmerman in a dark alley."

"So would I," said Gob, "but my biggest wish would be to see President Trump demean and humiliate skrudgy old Elizabeth 'Shrieking Squaw' Warren by groping her teenytiny flaccid penis."

"Pretty good, Gobster," I said, "but I'd rather read in the New York Times that the pulpy, lumpen, unclean, croaking old sow Hillary Clinton has spinal meningitis."

Everybody agreed that my wish was the best.

Know what we mean?

I pray for a virus that only kills CONS.

Well, thanks to the genius of the Obama administration, you may get your wish. Except, these diseases ain't selective when it comes to politics.

Six diseases that were recently near eradication are making a comeback in the United States, as the taxpayer funded refugee resettlement industry launches a propaganda blitz about the so-called World Refugee Day this Monday.

The returning diseases are;

1. Tuberculosis

2. Measles

3. Whooping Cough

4. Mumps

5. Scarlet Fever

6. Bubonic Plague

The near eradication of these diseases in the United States during the twentieth century was a remarkable accomplishment of American civilization. Until recently, most Americans believed these diseases were gone from our shores for good.

The number of active TB cases reported among refugees arriving in Minnesota (296) is ten times higher than reported in any of the fourteen other states that have released refugee TB data to the public, or made it available to Breitbart News. The other thirteen states, and the number of diagnosed cases of active TB among refugees are:

Louisiana (21)
Michigan (19)
Vermont (17)
Colorado (16)
Florida (11)
Ohio (11 in one county)
Idaho (7)
Kentucky (9 in one county)
North Dakota (4 in one county)
Indiana (4)
California (3)
, and
Tennessee, where two refugees
have been diagnosed with the very dangerous, multi-drug resistant (MDR) TB. 36 states have refused to report the number of cases they have.

The high mortality rate and rapid spread of Bubonic Plague, can be attributed to respiratory droplet transmission.

So a plane load of refugees, one or two who are coughing their guts out from TB or plague, lands, & everyone goes their separate ways.

What a comforting thought.

No one, not even liberals can deny, how dead serous this is:

Six diseases that were recently near eradication are making a comeback in the United States, as the taxpayer funded refugee resettlement industry launches a propaganda blitz about the so-called World Refugee Day this Monday.

The returning diseases are;

1. Tuberculosis

2. Measles

3. Whooping Cough

4. Mumps

5. Scarlet Fever

6. Bubonic Plague

The near eradication of these diseases in the United States during the twentieth century was a remarkable accomplishment of American civilization. Until recently, most Americans believed these diseases were gone from our shores for good

Dec 16 the crooked liberal media will finally report on trumps rape case with co defendant and convicted child molesters Jeffery Epstein. My greatest wish is he is held accountable for his actions and those who support him are publicly beaten and whipped by the survivors of sexual assault.

I guess Jimbos greatest wish is that his shitty disease thread gets some traction

Liberal 101 - - - if these diseases that we have had in check or nearly eradicated,( that are now being brought back to our country by refugees ), are not spoken of; then they will go away.

1. Tuberculosis

2. Measles

3. Whooping Cough

4. Mumps

5. Scarlet Fever

6. Bubonic Plague