Trump is Great as a hypocrite

The guy can't make up his mind whether women are to be believed or not. Now since he held an interview and says the women are to be believed, and cons say women should all be believed, I assume all women should be believed, right?

“We brought four wonderful women to St. Louis and, honestly, it was both very beautiful and very sad. They’ve been trying to get their feelings out for so long, and the media wouldn’t take it. … Hillary Clinton systematically attacked and discredited the victims of Bill Clinton’s sexual harassment and assault.”
–Donald Trump, campaign rally in Ambridge, Pa., Oct. 10, 2016

“These vicious claims about me of inappropriate conduct with women are totally and absolutely false. … These events never happened, and the people that said them meekly, fully understand. You take a look at these people, you study these people, and you’ll understand also. … These attacks are orchestrated by the Clintons and their media allies.”
–Trump, rally in West Palm Beach, Fla., Oct. 13, 2016

TRUMPSEXPRED_zpspo91eofr.jpg

The guy can't make up his mind whether women are to be believed or not. Now since he held an interview and says the women are to be believed, and cons say women should all be believed, I assume all women should be believed, right?

We brought four wonderful women to St. Louis and, honestly, it was both very beautiful and very sad. Theyve been trying to get their feelings out for so long, and the media wouldnt take it. Hillary Clinton systematically attacked and discredited the victims of Bill Clintons sexual harassment and assault.

Donald Trump, campaign rally in Ambridge, Pa., Oct. 10, 2016

These vicious claims about me of inappropriate conduct with women are totally and absolutely false. These events never happened, and the people that said them meekly, fully understand. You take a look at these people, you study these people, and youll understand also. These attacks are orchestrated by the Clintons and their media allies.

Trump, rally in West Palm Beach, Fla., Oct. 13, 2016

TRUMPSEXPRED_zpspo91eofr.jpg

Did you hear him talking about "slings and arrows aimed at him"

Lol