Bump for Jill Stein ..... hey media where is Jill Stein - KC Star

Letter to the editor ....

‘Our Flawed Process’ reads the headline for Sunday Oct 9th.

Canon and Helling forgot one vital component to this process…the Media.

Where are the headlines about the incredible presidential candidate Jill Stein?

Where is the media coverage anywhere for this viable Green Party candidate?

If the media would step up to the plate and give her the coverage she more than deserves we the people would have an alternative candidate who could very well win. She not only sticks to the issues but presents sound solutions to many of our problems.

I appreciate the Kansas City Star’s editorials. Coming from a paper that is not afraid to speak up in these editorials I find it mystifying that Jill Stein’s candidacy is absent from daily viewing.

I think if more of the media took more of a stand from the status quo, the flaws would more quickly be remedied.

DR. JILL STEIN: It’s not rocket science how to fix this disaster that the Affordable Care Act is. In fact, healthcare costs are skyrocketing.

It’s now—you know, we pay essentially $3 trillion a year, is what the price tag is for healthcare, when you include government, business and out-of-pocket expenses. One out of every three Americans now cannot afford healthcare.

Yes, the numbers of coverage have gone up, but there is massive underinsurance, and it is prohibitive.

The premiums and the deductibles and the copays are just too high, so many people with insurance cannot afford to get it. There is almost half a trillion dollars of needless expense in the Affordable Care Act. This was the boondoggle built in for insurance companies and pharmaceutical companies, that they are making out like bandits here in a healthcare system based on profit, not based on people.

And the solution is pretty straightforward. We need a Medicare-for-all system, an improved Medicare-for-all system.

Right now 25 percent of healthcare costs are spent on wasteful paper pushing, on CEO salaries, on advertising, etc., on exorbitant pharmaceutical costs like paying $400 for an EpiPen, which contains $1 worth of medication. This is the kind of abuse that is built into this program, because we do not have the capacity to negotiate and do bulk purchasing, which needs to be built in.

Under an improved Medicare-for-all system, that 25 percent overhead is reduced to about 1 percent, 1 to 2 percent overhead.

So it enables us to put our healthcare dollars truly into healthcare, so that you are covered, head to toe, cradle to grave, your mental health, your pharmaceuticals, your hearing aid, your insulin pump, whatever, and your reproductive healthcare and your mental healthcare. And the healthcare decisions are between you and your doctor.

It gets corporations off your back, and it gets CEOs out of the business of deciding and micromanaging your healthcare.

if there is so much criminal history on donald trump why hasn't he been prosecuted?

Is there reason this had to wait until a he became a candidate for president?

What about Bill Clinton?

What about Hillary authorizing snooping into congressional emails? another Watergate?

What about Benghazi?

What about Debbie Wasserman Shultz?

How did any of these individuals become important political figures?

If the media would step up to the plate and give her the coverage she more than deserves we the people would have an alternative candidate who could very well win. She not only sticks to the issues but presents sound solutions to many of our problems.

I appreciate the Kansas City Star’s editorials. Coming from a paper that is not afraid to speak up in these editorials I find it mystifying that Jill Stein’s candidacy is absent from daily viewing.

I think if more of the media took more of a stand from the status quo, the flaws would more quickly be remedied.

VOTE JILL STEIN IN THE NAME OF AMERICA,ECONOMIC GROWTH AND MILLIONS OF NEW JOBS FOR AMERICANS IN AMERICA !!!

WHY DO REPUBLICANS AND DEMOCRATS REFUSE TO ALLOW ALL PRESIDENTIAL CANDIDATES IN THE DEBATE?

WHY DOES MAINSTREAM MEDIA PARTICIPATE IN THIS ASSAULT ON DEMOCRACY AND THE FAIR VOTE?

VOTE JILL STEIN IN THE NAME OF AMERICA,ECONOMIC GROWTH AND MILLIONS OF NEW JOBS FOR AMERICANS IN AMERICA !!!

if there is so much criminal history on donald trump why hasn't he been prosecuted?

What about Bill Clinton?

What about Hillary authorizing snooping into congressional emails? another Watergate?

What about Benghazi?

VOTE JILL STEIN THE SMART VOTE

bump for a cleaner political environment ....

WHY DO REPUBLICANS AND DEMOCRATS REFUSE TO ALLOW ALL PRESIDENTIAL CANDIDATES IN THE DEBATE?

WHY DOES MAINSTREAM MEDIA PARTICIPATE IN THIS ASSAULT ON DEMOCRACY AND THE FAIR VOTE?

What about Bill Clinton?

What about Benghazi?

The above concerns are relevant. Why do so many voters choose to turn a blind eye then bitch about corrupt politics?

What about Bill Clinton?

What about Benghazi?

Bump for Cleaner Elections TO STOP manipulation by the two special interest parties which thrive on special interest money which kicks America off the table!