Bill and Hillary are 1000 TIMES the Scumbags that Trump is...

Here’s the five biggest lies she was caught in:

Lie #1 — “I did not email any classified material to anyone on my email. There is no classified material.” News conference, March 2015.

The Truth — Actually, the FBI identified at least 113 emails that passed through Clinton’s server and contained materials that were classified at the time they were sent, including some that were Top Secret and referred to a highly classified special access program, Comey said.

Any reasonable person in Secretary Clinton’s position or in the position of those with whom she was corresponding about the matters should have known that an unclassified system was no place for that conversation,” Comey said. Clinton and her aides “were extremely careless in their handling of very sensitive, highly classified information,” he said.

Lie #2 — “I never received nor sent any material that was marked classified.” NBC interview, July 2016.

The Truth — Clinton has separately clung to her rationale that there were no classification markings on her emails that would have warned her and others not to transmit the sensitive material. But the private system did, in fact, handle emails that bore markings indicating they contained classified information, Comey said.

“Even if information is not marked classified in an email, participants who know, or should know, that the subject matter is classified are still obligated to protect it.”

Lie #3 — “I thought it would be easier to carry just one device for my work and for personal emails instead of two.” News conference, March 2015.

The Truth — This reasoning for using private email both for public business and private correspondence didn’t hold up in the investigation. Clinton “used numerous mobile devices to view and send email” using her personal account, Comey said. He also said Clinton had used different servers.

Lie #4 — “I responded right away and provided all my emails that could possibly be work related” to the State Department. News conference, March 2015.

The Truth — That’s also totally false, the FBI found.

Comey said that when his forensic team examined Clinton’s server it found there were “several thousand work-related emails that were not in the group of 30,000” that had been returned by Clinton to the State Department.

Lie #5 — “It was on property guarded by the Secret Service, and there were no security breaches. … The use of that server, which started with my husband, certainly proved to be effective and secure.” News conference, March 2015.

The truth — The Clinton campaign website claimed “no evidence” of a breach, a less categorical statement than Clinton herself made last year, when she said there was no breach whatsoever. The FBI made clear that that possibility cannot be ruled out by anyone.

“We assess it is possible that hostile actors gained access to Secretary Clinton’s personal email account,” Comey said.

A breach would be hard to prove because hackers are sophisticated and can cover their tracks. Comey said his investigators learned that Clinton’s security lapses included using “her personal email extensively while outside the United States, including sending and receiving work-related emails in the territory of sophisticated adversaries.” Comey also noted that hackers breached the email accounts of several outsiders who messaged with Clinton — and a number of hackers have come forward with apparent insider information that indicates she was breached herself.

Comey did not mention names, but a Romanian hacker who called himself Guccifer accessed and later leaked emails from Sidney Blumenthal, an outside adviser to Clinton who regularly communicated with her.

So, bottom line... WHY would ANYONE vote to put them in office?

Experience, sound policies and to help the Middle class.

That's why there will be 2 Clintons in the WH again..

Take that motherfucker.

Cunt lips Clinton is dying..her husband has been defrauding the government and they are murderers..the faggot fucking left has no moral ground to stand on any more and I prey the goat fuckers cut their heads off

Big Ass is drunk again..because he knows the serial sex offender is going down hard.