DEPLORABLE ME THREAD

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

CAPITALISM BABY...WE ALL GET A FAIR CHANCE TO EARN A LIVING...EVEN IF A FILTHY LIBERAL CAUSES IT BY ACCIDENT.

What accident? Directing social outcomes is exact and precise calculations done intellectually. When liberalism is a metaphor for left wing, and conservativism is right wing, what are the symbolic values for legs, torso, head being moved in any direction a body needs to move now? Academia, arts of controlling the flow in how people are informed about what to believe possible socially. The conversion of brain to mind the vocabulary or else tyranny from a dictator or mob ruled democracy.

why was the Constitution written about a Republic again? Because humans learned 240 years ago mob rule doesn't fix humanity at all, just makes the atmosphere a world stage for people cast as citizens of intellectual pursuits of social justification there must be more to living than being self contained by the moment here.

Oops, you are actually a progressive pretending to be conservative about protecting ideology rather than defending the liberties of individually here as kinetically spaced apart simultaneously here self contained by biological results.

What accident? Directing social outcomes is exact and precise calculations done intellectually. When liberalism is a metaphor for left wing, and conservative is right wing, what are the symbolic values for legs, torso, head being moved in any direction a body needs to move now?

Oops, you are actually a progressive pretending to be conservative about protecting ideology rather than defending the liberties of individually here as kinetically spaced apart simultaneously here self contained by biological results.

PFFFFFFFFFF , HORSE SHIT!

BASKET-OF-DEPLORABLES-01-2.jpg

No, you were actually honest about this thread, you are deplorable by choice. That is despicable you making sure everyone keeps guess on where reality goes next socially ignoring self containment another generation.

THEN WHY DID HILLARY APOLOGIZE? HMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM?

THEN WHY DID HILLARY APOLOGIZE? HMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM?

Did she? Has she stopped doing the actions that required an apology or did she deflect it and continues business as usual. A true apoplogy is not doing the actions again, nat asking for forgiveness and repeating it again and again.

Tyrants act without permission then ask for forgiveness when they get their way and don't have to give back what they accomplished so far misdirecting everyone all the time.

Trump is a false prophet as well. Reality doesn't tolerate complete honesty anymore. sustaining corruption is a delicate thing as at any moment the mass population can go instinctive and see right through intellectual misconduct within their own collective mind.

Now imagine a person using instant communication technology could bring every social justification distorting real into segments of reality globally at one instant where ancestry actually sees their own sole position relative to eternity keeping everyting eternally separated now, kinetically and humans intellectually dividing everyone on purpose and for the reasons of personal satification they can get away with it blaming everyone else while flaming every other ideology against one another.

IM WITH YA THERE

One talking point doesn't change the total sum of what separates us here while each is kinetically equally displaced now. your response is just a pixel of interpretation, a letter of the alphabet that doesn't spell anything completely.

But, that is how fogging intellectually works.

One talking point doesn't change the total sum of what separates us here while each is kinetically equally displaced now. your response is just a pixel of interpretation, a letter of the alphabet that doesn't spell anything completely.

+1...

But exactly what did you say?

YEAH...I CAN SEE THROUGH THE FOG...YOU CANT

alinsky%2Brules%2Bbecome%2Blaw...great%2

I might not vote for him but isn't it refreshing what Hillary Clinton thinks of some people...?

Funny how intellect changes the core to top ranked and anything outside a possibility is gone to hell. But that is how relaity governs real ancestors as casts of directed people blindly following what sounds larger than life displaced apart in plain sight.

Funny how intellect changes the core to top ranked and anything outside a possibility is gone to hell. But that is how relaity governs real ancestors as casts of directed people blindly following what sounds larger than life displaced apart in plain sight.

ITS NOT FUNNY..IT REALLY IS LIFE AND DEATH

alinsky%2Brules%2Bbecome%2Blaw...great%2

+1...

But exactly what did you say?

If you have to ask, you never wanted to completely know. Secrets are kepted between don't ask and don't tell everything you understand everyone else doesn't believe possible.

I stopped playing that game. So I have put myself as a social outcast of societal evolution while remaining a productive part of ancestry attempting to stay balanced naturally even if society won't let me morally, legally, ethically. So I started being completely honest and I don't fit in any ideology governing humanity.

I am not alone, but I am one of a kind never existed before being me, or again. Religious people call molecular migration a miracle, I see it as it actually functions in plain sight. How many people you know can survive understanding what nobody wants to believe possible? I do whileconstantly being called a fool or idiot.

Sticks and stones while names just keep illusions alive only as recited.

If you have to ask, you never wanted to completely know. Secrets are kepted between don't ask and don't tell everything you understand everyone else doesn't believe possible.

I stopped playing that game. So I have put myself as a social outcast of societal evolution while remaining a productive part of ancestry attempting to stay balanced naturally even if society won't let me morally, legally, ethically. So I started being completely honest and I don't fit in any ideology governing humanity.

I am not alone, but I am one of a kind never existed before being me, or again. Religious people call molecular migration a miracle, I see it as it actually functions in plain sight. How many people you know can survive understanding what nobody wants to believe possible? I do whileconstantly being called a fool or idiot.

Sticks and stones while names just keep illusions alive only as recited.

MAN............WHY DO YOU FOOL YOURSELF?

SO YOU ARE MORE INTELLECTUAL LEARNING WHAT SOMEONE ELSE ALREADY KNEW....HAHAHAHAHA.....HOWS THAT WORKING OUT FOR YA?

ITS NOT FUNNY..IT REALLY IS LIFE AND DEATH

You are completely fooled. Not life and death, it is now or never while simultaneously existing here. Complete honesty or entirely courrptedall because you want control of all or nothing else can find peace when existing currently separated kinetically.

When you grasp the concept now is physical Eternity, eternal life is always separated ancestrally here. This atmosphere is the metaphor for the Garden of Eden, not some land bridge between northern and southern hemisphere called the middle east.

Your trained intellect has masked your vision to only look for what is possible rather than adapt with only adopting an interpretation about the moment here. How many ways are you played the village idiot thinking you are part of the governing of life while governed for the life you have now?

MAN............WHY DO YOU FOOL YOURSELF?

SO YOU ARE MORE INTELLECTUAL LEARNING WHAT SOMEONE ELSE ALREADY KNEW....HAHAHAHAHA.....HOWS THAT WORKING OUT FOR YA?

I am more instinctive than intellectual, I think beyond context first then have to slow my mental processing down to translate into english protocol of one topic one issue formating a radial inteprretation about the same object of objective be it for an individual or individual group, state of mind, or collective soul.

this is why it seems my tying is a monkey playing with a keyboard. Age has slowed down my physical responses between thought and acting and reacting to everything around me. I have always been unable to focus on a single topic that doesn't include everything taking place around an issue.

You only follow projected perceptions and there are time I envy what most people do, until I get cornered by damned if I do and damned if I don't mentalities from all sides taken that perpetuate chaos in a natural balancing space.

You are completely fooled. Not life and death, it is now or never while simultaneously existing here. Complete honesty or entirely courrptedall because you want control of all or nothing else can find peace when existing currently separated kinetically.

When you grasp the concept now is physical Eternity, eternal life is always separated ancestrally here. This atmosphere is the metaphor for the Garden of Eden, not some land bridge between northern and southern hemisphere called the middle east.

Your trained intellect has masked your vision to only look for what is possible rather than adapt with only adopting an interpretation about the moment here. How many ways are you played the village idiot thinking you are part of the governing of life while governed for the life you have now?

I am more instinctive than intellectual, I think beyond context first then have to slow my mental processing soen to translate into english protocol of one topic one issue formating a radial inteprretation about the same object of objective be it for an individual or individual group, state of mind, or collective soul.

NO.....IM NOT FOOLED....

THE CONCEPT NOW.....IS NOW!!!!!! NOT PHYSICAL ETERNITY

MY TRAINED INTELLECT IS NOT TRAINED AT ALL...IT EVOLVES BY THE PROCESS OF ELIMINATION TO ARRIVE AT THE CORRECT SUM.

NO.....IM NOT FOOLED....

THE CONCEPT NOW.....IS NOW!!!!!! NOT PHYSICAL ETERNITY

MY TRAINED INTELLECT IS NOT TRAINED AT ALL...IT EVOLVES BY THE PROCESS OF ELIMINATION TO ARRIVE AT THE CORRECT SUM.

Each person is responsible for the total sum of their behavior correct? Why does the law create exceptions to that rule? Why does religion grant pardon when groups act like they are above individual responsibility?

"we have rights and you don't have equal opportunity unless following society's guidelines" to ignoring now is eternity physically separating everything displaced eternally.

And you claim you aren't fooled, your ancestry wasn't fooled the same way every other ancestry of the human population hasn't been played psychologically for the last 5,000 years? I was trained to ignore real while spending my life justifying my worth to humanity and my reward was watchign everyting I did get turned into everythingI was opposed to. So I went from being part of a "we" mind to my brain. I discovered my sole lost in translating real into reality by means of theories and theologies.

Damn, you cannot even be honest with your own instinctive curiosity, or all you have now is intellectual comparisons of social interpretations.

Each person is responsible for the total sum of their behavior correct? Why does the law create exceptions to that rule? Why does religion grant pardon when groups act like they are above individual responsibility?

"we have rights and you don't have equal opportunity unless following society's guidelines" to ignoring now is eternity physically separating everything displaced eternally.

And you claim you aren't fooled, your ancestry wasn't fooled the same way every other ancestry of the human population hasn't been played psychologically for the last 5,000 years? I was trained to ignore real while spending my life justifying my worth to humanity and my reward was watchign everyting I did get turned into everythingI was opposed to. So I went from being part of a "we" mind to my brain. I discovered my sole lost in translating real into reality by means of theories and theologies.

Damn, you cannot even be honest with your own instinctive curiosity, or all you have now is intellectual comparisons of social interpretations.

"we have rights and you don't have equal opportunity unless following society's guidelines

WE DO HAVE "RIGHTS" THE PROBLEM YOU FACE IS YOU DID NOT SEEK TO FIND OUT WHOM GAVE THEM TO YOU.HENCE YOU ARE IN A CONSTANT SPIRAL,AND WILL NOT FIND THE END.

DAMN, YOU ARE WRONG AGAIN,AT LEAST YOU ARE CONSISTENT!I AM COMPLETELY HONEST WITH MYSELF, ESPECIALLY WHEN SEEKING TRUTH....YOU ARE ALWAYS WORRIED ABOUT TIME IT SEEMS...TRUTH DOES STAND WITH TIME...SO WHY WOULD I SEEK ANYTHING OTHER THAN? IM NOT A SPOON FED LIBERAL IDIOT.

YOUR BASIS ON EVERYTHING IS CORRUPT FROM THE BEGINNING...YOU WILL NEVER FIND THE END!

fed59-screen-shot-2016-04-19-at-10-31-07

AND FURTHER MORE

TALKING LIKE YODA DOESNT MAKE YOU INTELLIGENT

UGH

giphy.gif

"we have rights and you don't have equal opportunity unless following society's guidelines

WE DO HAVE "RIGHTS" THE PROBLEM YOU FACE IS YOU DID NOT SEEK TO FIND OUT WHOM GAVE THEM TO YOU.HENCE YOU ARE IN A CONSTANT SPIRAL,AND WILL NOT FIND THE END.

DAMN, YOU ARE WRONG AGAIN,AT LEAST YOU ARE CONSISTENT!I AM COMPLETELY HONEST WITH MYSELF, ESPECIALLY WHEN SEEKING TRUTH....YOU ARE ALWAYS WORRIED ABOUT TIME IT SEEMS...TRUTH DOES STAND WITH TIME...SO WHY WOULD I SEEK ANYTHING OTHER THAN? IM NOT A SPOON FED LIBERAL IDIOT.

YOUR BASIS ON EVERYTHING IS CORRUPT FROM THE BEGINNING...YOU WILL NEVER FIND THE END!

AND FURTHER MORE

TALKING LIKE YODA DOESNT MAKE YOU INTELLIGENT

UHG

Human rights are established by abolitioning gender liberty to remain as one of a kind intellectually. Done bumping your intellectual stupidity. You don't want change, you want control of what people believe unquestioned because they elect a moral spiritual superiority, legal political precedent, ethical economic treatment for fellow deniers around the globe.

that leaves academia and artistic impressionists as ruling elites always out of the fingerpoint of individuals, just the institutions blamed and never completely proven or entirely disproven using the facts they invented from hypothetical projections of anything is possible philosophies..