Trumps last-ditch strategy

The GOP civil war

Mr. Trump's downturn turned into a full-blow meltdown this week, however, as several of his erstwhile supporters in the GOP have distanced themselves from his campaign. Mr. Trump's reaction has been to lash out at everyone via both speeches and social media, prompting the Wall Street Journal to write (subscription required) that he has abandoned any attempt to capture the political middle ground in favor of desperately trying to keep Ms. Clinton's supporters at home. This is truly a last-ditch strategy and it has coincided with early signs of a possible Electoral College landslide in favor of the Democratic candidate. More importantly, Mr. Trump's surging unfavorability ratings with only four weeks left in the campaign threaten to swamp down-ballot Republicans. These candidates for Senate and House of Representative seats find themselves increasingly caught between Mr. Trump's scorched earth tactics (his campaign is now spending as much time attacking those Republicans who have withdrawn their support for him as it is attacking his Democratic opponent) on the one side and Ms. Clinton's attack ads on the other side.

Like I've said dozens of times, the gop wanted their Freaks & Nuts, well, they got them

and look what they've done to the party...LMAO!

of course they needed their Low Information voters, who else would keep voting for all their Failed Policies

Cause he is an amateur

And you are a professional analyst that projects other people's caricature performance in social situations? Does the study of nature teach why things behave or how they respond in specific reaction as plant, animal, predator, prey, male, female categories?

I ask these rhetorical questions because your bigger picture doesn't describe the actual size of Eternity intellectually while instinctively each lifetime knows the limitations their physical forms have now until their brain is trained to respond to vocabulary as heard and spoken alone common lines of communication.

Life is recorded by clocks and calendars, it doesn't function by them. That is a human technique done by humans alone. So humanity boils down to self inflicted self destruction at the social level as played out historically.

Complete honesty is always punished by exile or execution, and that is why everything done socially for the global control of human behavior in every household is corrupted within institutional behavior constituting the right to ignore the self evident morally, legally, and ethically.

those are taught to each ancestor from the time they are born. Takes a village effort to keep everyone in character and that gets done within the invented architecture of societal evolution creating stages of authority between family, community, state of mind, spiritual bond between royal we, loyal us, and they, them, and those people.

So, with there no I in we there isn't allowed a me of we either, unless the top rank of a specific social justification being acted out in real time following rules of relativity conjured up in theory and theology preserving global cause to state of mind sustained through institutional organizations maintaining doubt about this moment being actual eternity separating details eternally now.

Reality is the arena of ideas that mandate ignoring the self evident and protecting the ideas that keep everyone guessing as to what else keeps everything going as it happens currently individually.

If one cannot win an advantage physically, cheat intellectually. The idea of "might" makes right what two ways can "might" be interpretated? Strength, or possibilities anything else but eternally stuck in the moment here.

The core of human corruption in plain sight, Don't have to believe it is possible, just have to understand how it is done all the time.

Art of conspiring vs conspiracy theories? Just put everything divided by speculation back together again as it functions naturally displaced kinetically.

Doesn't take supernatural powers of observation either. No esp in contact with entities beyond physical form. Center of universal gravity is specifically now anywhere in the universe.

Center on that and those directing your educated stupidity lose their power of persuasion, now show great grandparents, grandparents, parents, adults without children where humanity got lost teaching everyone to believe anything is possible philosophically through academia and arts and entertaining ideas now cannot be self containing of everything being equally spaced apart now, kinetically as potential differences of opinions legislate moral, legal, and ethical rules of social interaction as the few direct the rest of the population.

Gee does this spell out how 1% rules 99% of the population including every social structure of humanity historically and currently? Let the deniers tear this apart with hypothetical values until their power of suggestion implodes everything done for the last 5,000 years by one species trying to conquer or escape being stuck in the moment here while alive as one of a kind acting as one of a mind.

And you are a professional analyst that projects other people's caricature performance in social situations? Does the study of nature teach why things behave or how they respond in specific reaction as plant, animal, predator, prey, male, female categories?

I ask these rhetorical questions because your bigger picture doesn't describe the actual size of Eternity intellectually while instinctively each lifetime knows the limitations theie physical forms have now.

Life is recorded by clocks and calendars, it doesn't function by them. That is a human technique done by humans alone. So humanity boils down to self inflicted self destruction at the social level as played out historically.

Complete honesty is always punished by exile or execution, and that is why everything done socially for the global control of human behavior in every household is corrupted within institutional behavior constituting the right to ignore the self evident morally, legally, and ethically.

those are taught to each ancestor from the time they are born. Takes a village effort to keep everyone in character.

Consume a wake and bake, then see me in my office

Consume a wake and bake, then see me in my office

No. What are you worried about, nobody believes a thing I post as they claim it is beyond mindful comprehension while within the core of instinctive navigating the moment sustaining everything universally spaced apart now in plain sight.

Who would believe eternity is a physical absolute moment like now remains all the time?

7:30am....and sole is on the water pipe already

Projecting again. Although I did purchase a new fixture for the bathtub. so I guess I better get to the plumbing. If you have nothing intellectually, go character assissination route to save you from recognizing your own form of denial practiced by your party of social justification real doesn't matter attitude..

""party of social justification real doesn't matter attitude..""

google red states live off the Blue States...see what you come up with

Watch blue urban sprawl. Remember elections are won by the most votes and city dwellers always outnumber the self reliant rural community. Hyenia mantality being true blue to taking away what those earn on their own labor.

Like I've said dozens of times, the gop wanted their Freaks & Nuts, well, they got them

and look what they've done to the party...LMAO!

of course they needed their Low Information voters, who else would keep voting for all their Failed Policies

I've said this for years, a hundred times.

Everyone knows that when the evil overlord creates and releases a deranged maniac to attack his enemies, sooner or later the deranged maniac turns on him.

Hasn't anyone in the Con party seen Demolition Man?

WONDER WHY HUSSEIN IN THE MEMBRANE RELEASES GITMO DETAINEES THAT OUR GUYS LOST THEIR LIVES TO GET . YOU KNOW THE WAR HILLARY VOTED FOR...THE WAR YOU AND DONALD WAS AGAINST

LIBERALS...............CANT FIX STUPID!!!!!!!!!!!!

(IVE SAID THAT FOR YEARS)