Good news for TRUMP

I can just hear in the desperation in the Trump campaign / Alt right ( they are now the same entity ) feverishly coming up with conspiracy theories that would only ring true to voters that have severe mental problems ( 123 YOUR OUT , TURDZILLA , BLUE DEVIL and the rest the deplorables.

It's kind of like those animal shows on national geographic , where you see a 5 lions mauling a zebra and you know DEATH is coming soon but it seems to drag on as the zebra flails around pointless , just like the zebra this rapist con artist needs to get put out of his misery .

I can just hear in the desperation in the Trump campaign / Alt right ( they are now the same entity ) feverishly coming up with conspiracy theories that would only ring true to voters that have severe mental problems ( 123 YOUR OUT , TURDZILLA , BLUE DEVIL and the rest the deplorables.

Bingo. They're in my Trifecta LF Hall of Shame too.

When I listen to the douchebag drone on and on blurting out the most absurd preposterous gibberish, my wife and I look at each other and say," Who is buying this shit?"

Then I think of 123 Buttplug, Blue Balls,Turdzilla, kfools etc.