Trump Denies He Sexually Assaulted All Those Women

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

WHO CARES about ACCUSATIONS from 30 YEARS ago... NOT of Rape or Sexual assault... BUT Touching and Kissing?

ARE YOU KIDDING ME? I don't believe Trump will lose ANY supporters over this, and although the POLLS may be manipulated between now and election day... THIS is ALL BS... the REAL Sexual Abusers are Bill and Hillary..

AND, what a diversion from the Economy, National Security, and JOBS...

We CAN ALL thank the Hillary Clinton Machine for this... VOTE for that SCUMBAG? Not a chance !!

WHO CARES about ACCUSATIONS from 30 YEARS ago... NOT of Rape or Sexual assault... BUT Touching and Kissing?

ARE YOU KIDDING ME? I don't believe Trump will lose ANY supporters over this, and although the POLLS may be manipulated between now and election day... THIS is ALL BS... the REAL Sexual Abusers are Bill and Hillary..

AND, what a diversion from the Economy, National Security, and JOBS...

We CAN ALL thank the Hillary Clinton Machine for this... VOTE for that SCUMBAG? Not a chance !!

First of all grabbing a woman's privates without her consent is sexual assault Dumbo..

And of course Trump won't lose any supporters, he already knows how fucked in the head you DEPLORABLES are when he said," I can shoot someone on 5th Ave and still not lose any followers."

And you still don't get it TRUMP CANT WIN WITH JUST HIS DEPLORABLE FOLLOWERS..

He doesn't have the numbers. He needs to draw in reasonable people but that ship has sailed now.

ANY hope of that happening ended a week ago today and now that women are coming out telling their stories of how they were assaulted by the Douchebag..he's nothing but a dead man walking.

You still don't know why these women came out NOW do you.

No you do not. I'm sure they don't tell you that on Fox.

They've been interviewed and they all said when Anderson Cooper asked the Douchebag at the debate if he ever sexually assaulted anyone and he said NO..,that was the last straw.

It's bad enough getting away with sexual assault but when you LIE about it in front of tens of millions of people the shit hit the fan.

The woman interviewed by Anderson Cooper last night said she's been telling her story about Trump assaulting her for a year and a half now among friends and family,

The NYT checked with these people and verified her story before they put out their story.

Trump was fading in the pollls BEFORE ANY of this happened..Now?? Only you deaf dumb and blind DEPLORABLES still think Douchebag still has a chance,

The Douchebag( I can't even bear to say his name anymore) is on the defensive and back on his heels desperately trying to thwart all these sexual assault allegations.

Since many of you cons don't know much about politics...let me clue you in ...

When women keep coming forward in 2016 saying you assaulted them, there is no place to hide.

How ironic that PUSSYGATE put the last nail in Douchebag's coffin.

Douchebag's legacy: GRAB THEM BY THE PUSSY..

The Douchebag( I can't even bear to say his name anymore) is on the defensive and back on his heels desperately trying to thwart all these sexual assault allegations.

Since many of you cons don't know much about politics...let me clue you in ...

When women keep coming forward in 2016 saying you assaulted them, there is no place to hide.

How ironic that PUSSYGATE put the last nail in Douchebag's coffin.

Douchebag's legacy: GRAB THEM BY THE PUSSY..

progressive_threat_meter2.jpg

hillary_clinton_bills_enabler.jpg

2016061635.jpg

8b9b61d6e27f3cd4d500110c21529f03e57a2df7

More proof the video and the sexual allegations are crushing the Douchebag:

http://www.realclearpolitics.com/epolls/latest_polls/president/

Liberals bring facts..LOSERS bring NOTHING but pictures.

These Nuclear Launch Officers Are Scared By The Idea Of A Trump Commander-In-Chief

"He should not have his finger on the button."

http://m.huffpost.com/us/entry/us_57fffb55e4b0162c043b0980

Liberals bring facts..LOSERS bring NOTHING but pictures.

These Nuclear Launch Officers Are Scared By The Idea Of A Trump Commander-In-Chief

"He should not have his finger on the button."

http://m.huffpost.com/us/entry/us_57fffb55e4b0162c043b0980

HUFFPO FACTS.............LIBERALS BRING SHIT...WE BRING PICTURES OF THAT SHIT

frabz-Youre-nothing-but-a-heaping-pile-o

There really isn't much else you can say, is there? There are prices to be paid for defending Bill for eight years.

This is it.

Kellyanne pivots to Bill again.

Ha ha ha ha.

Petrified to mention the women Douchebag sexually assaulted.

Well, all the con whore have had their orders shoved up their asses.

Shout continuously about Bill Clinton, and maybe you can convince the public not to vote at all.

ROTFLMFAO.

That's exactly their only hope now...to depress the vote.

Kellyanne pivots to Bill again.

Ha ha ha ha.

Petrified to mention the women Douchebag sexually assaulted.

That's exactly their only hope now...to depress the vote.

The subject is sexual predators. No pivot at all. Who would you expect to talk about if the subject was ex-NFL players who kill their wives?

LOL!!!