What Usually Happens to Trump's Lawsuits

They get thrown out or he backs down.

Because they usually have no merit and they're brought up because his feelings got hurt.

Yeah he'd be a tough president! Haha ha

Just like the pus infested scab is now threatening to sue the NYT. You watch how this suit dissolves into nothingness if he goes through with it.

Reminds me when he sued Bill Maher. Why? Because Bill was mean to him.

True dat.

Trump sued Bill for $5 million dollars because he said -- in jest, as comedians are wont to do -- that he would donate $5 million to a charity if Trump could prove he wasn't the "the spawn of his mother having sex with an orangutan."

True dat again.

" I'm not saying it's true.....

I hope it's not true, but unless he comes up with proof ... I'm willing to offer $5 million to Donald Trump that he can donate to a charity of his choice -- Hair Club for Men; The Institute for Incorrigible Douche-bag-ery. Whatever charity."

So get this: Trump says he provided Maher with a New York birth certificate that proved he didn't descend from an ape.

Bill Maher made Donald Trump provide HIS birth certificate so he could prove his father wasn't an ape!

Bill punked Trump..and embarrassed the shit out of him.

http://www.cnn.com/2013/02/06/showbiz/trump-bill-maher-suit/

Sadly, it’s not surprising to learn that NBC edited the video and waited to release it for the maximum impact it could have on Trump’s campaign. Moreover, by holding back, the agency indicated that it doesn’t actually care about women’s issues at all. If it did, it could have released the tape years ago to bring attention to the issue. Instead, NBC aired it when it doing so would help to destroy someone whose politics did not align with their own. The bigger scandal about this tape is the fact that we have a news company that has demonstrated its bias, demonstrating the extent the liberal mainstream media will go ruin a candidate they do not to support.

14666089_1228512957187310_91914631516187