White House warns Trump not to attack Michelle Obama

161013141854-michelle-obama-trump-locker

When the "White House" warns you not to attack Michelle Obama, that means Barack is saying "keep your mouth shut, or else." You've been warned Trump.

http://www.politico.com/story/2016/10/warning-trump-attack-michelle-obama-229749

In his latest, and perhaps most vehement campaign tirade, Donald Trump held his fire when it came to first lady Michelle Obama. And the White House suggested Thursday that Trump should continue to steer clear of the president's wife, suggesting that an unprecedented attack on the first lady is a surefire way for the GOP nominee's standing to plummet further.

“I can’t think of a bolder way for Donald Trump to lose even more standing than he already has than by engaging the first lady of the United States,” principal deputy White House press secretary Eric Schultz told reporters during a gaggle aboard Air Force One.

rump has proven to be a counterpuncher throughout his presidential bid, launching retaliatory attacks at everyone from Hillary Clinton and President Barack Obama to Republicans, the media, a Gold Star family and even Heidi Cruz, who's married to Trump’s former GOP rival Texas Sen. Ted Cruz.

But Trump has repeatedly pulled his punches when it comes to the first lady, who has spoken out against him while campaigning for Clinton, including earlier Thursday, when she pilloried him in the wake of his comments about sexually assaulting women with impunity in an “Access Hollywood” tape leaked last week.

He did invoke the first lady at Sunday’s presidential debate, though, falsely claiming that Michelle Obama attacked Clinton in television ads.

“I’ve gotten to see some of the most vicious commercials I’ve ever seen of Michelle Obama talking about you, Hillary,” Trump said.

PolitiFact rated Trump’s claim false, noting that the ad he appeared to reference came from a pro-Trump super PAC and that whether her remarks were aimed at Clinton are unclear.

“I think the only reference to the first lady that Donald Trump made was thoroughly debunked by every fact-checker who looked at it,” Schultz said.

Really?

What exactly would the president or White House do?

People in public life gets attacked everyday.....

I don't think Trump wants to find out. He'll keep his pie hole shut if he knows what's good for him.

I don't think Trump wants to find out. He'll keep his pie hole shut, if he knows what's good for him.

Do you really think he cares?

He's not going to be elected and he doesn't much care who he talks about...

What's Obama going to do?

Tell us

Wow 3 hours ago you start a thread about Michelle Obama Attacking Trump, then you start this crap. What is it a double dare?

Passive aggression is less evil than physical aggression?

Funny how physical might has to make peace with physical limitations and those hoping anything is possible have the right to ignore the self evident results of kinetic specific displacement..

161013141854-michelle-obama-trump-locker

When the "White House" warns you not to attack Michelle Obama, that means Barack is saying "keep your mouth shut, or else." You've been warned Trump.

http://www.politico.com/story/2016/10/warning-trump-attack-michelle-obama-229749

In his latest, and perhaps most vehement campaign tirade, Donald Trump held his fire when it came to first lady Michelle Obama. And the White House suggested Thursday that Trump should continue to steer clear of the president's wife, suggesting that an unprecedented attack on the first lady is a surefire way for the GOP nominee's standing to plummet further.

I cant think of a bolder way for Donald Trump to lose even more standing than he already has than by engaging the first lady of the United States, principal deputy White House press secretary Eric Schultz told reporters during a gaggle aboard Air Force One.

rump has proven to be a counterpuncher throughout his presidential bid, launching retaliatory attacks at everyone from Hillary Clinton and President Barack Obama to Republicans, the media, a Gold Star family and even Heidi Cruz, who's married to Trumps former GOP rival Texas Sen. Ted Cruz.

But Trump has repeatedly pulled his punches when it comes to the first lady, who has spoken out against him while campaigning for Clinton, including earlier Thursday, when she pilloried him in the wake of his comments about sexually assaulting women with impunity in an Access Hollywood tape leaked last week.

He did invoke the first lady at Sundays presidential debate, though, falsely claiming that Michelle Obama attacked Clinton in television ads.

Ive gotten to see some of the most vicious commercials Ive ever seen of Michelle Obama talking about you, Hillary, Trump said.

PolitiFact rated Trumps claim false, noting that the ad he appeared to reference came from a pro-Trump super PAC and that whether her remarks were aimed at Clinton are unclear.

I think the only reference to the first lady that Donald Trump made was thoroughly debunked by every fact-checker who looked at it, Schultz said.

Wow..just WOW...you better not throw your vomit at my wife!

The whiny little bitch better heel or Barack will send a drone up his fat ass.

He SHOULD'T...e should have Pence, Gingrich, and his underlings ATTACK her...

If she wants to PLAY? She better get ready to PALY !!

What are they going do?? Throw their purses at her?

Melania is sequestered in TrumpTower this evening, carefully combing over the First Lady's speech thoroughly and meticulously... so she can full blown PLAGIARIZE IT the next time her and Donald are in bed together!!!

That's why he gets out of bed at 3:33 am and runs to his TwitterVerse!

Tony Schwartz, the real author of the Art of the Deal, said the reason Trump tweets at 3AM is because he can't stand being away from the cameras and it's a substitute for him.

His massive ego always craves the attention his parents never gave him nor he ever gave his children.Tony said the douchebag mentioned his children only once in the book and they were never around him when he spent 18 months basically living with him.

Tony Schwartz, the real author of the Art of the Deal, said the reason Trump tweets at 3AM is because he can't stand being away from the cameras and it's a substitute for him.

His massive ego always craves the attention his parents never gave him nor he ever gave his children.Tony said the douchebag mentioned his children only once in the book and they were never around him when he spent 18 months basically living with him.

He must be one miserable sob. With all the media on him for years, I've never seen him laughing.

Do you really think he cares?

He's not going to be elected and he doesn't much care who he talks about...

What's Obama going to do?

Tell us

If I were Obama and Michelle was my wife Trump would be in prison for life and I would visit him with Michelle and watch her kick his ass.

Yup. You can tell he has no sense of humor whatsoever

Trump fits the DSM cluster B personality disorders to a T. He has other issues that are related to his personality disorder that are in part organic in nature. He has ADD and possibly several forms of addiction such as sexual addiction.

The worst is the cluster B disorders and particularly his Narcissistic Personality and his paranoid personality disorder. People with the cluster B disorders are therapy resistant. They get confused as being sociopaths but in Trump's case, he's also a full blown sociopath.

AND AGAIN..... As bad as Trump is, his supporters are worse.