Is Trump being paid by the DNC?

No issues are being discussed. She's a centrist who will keep the liberal wing away from the party.

That's because the msm makes a killing off the Trump clown show. Go to her website to look at specific issues

No issues are being discussed. She's a centrist who will keep the liberal wing away from the party.

I see little danger the Liberal wing finds any excuse to vote for any deplorable nutjob. Clinton has adopted several " Bernie" positions. This election/ Being SNE.. normal, educated....has becone " Centrist" as Trump goes with the Brietbart/Alex Jones fringes, the crazy cult types.

I see little danger the Liberal wing finds any excuse to vote for any deplorable nutjob. Clinton has adopted several " Bernie" positions. This election/ Being SNE.. normal, educated....has becone " Centrist" as Trump goes with the Brietbart/Alex Jones fringes, the crazy cult types.

Hillary Clinton is more conservative than her husband and Obama.

Only the whiner party for you, eh?

This "Green" version has no coherent position, no political history......basically... irrelevant.

Hillary Clinton is more conservative than her husband and Obama.

n general.. I can not see any truth in that. Mrs Clinton in general.. seems left of both Bill and Obama.. if not by a lot.

This "Green" version has no coherent position, no political history......basically... irrelevant.

n general.. I can not see any truth in that. Mrs Clinton in general.. seems left of both Bill and Obama.. if not by a lot.

How is she to the left of Bill or Obama?

Two hours of in depth responses.

=======================================================================================================================

Expanding the Debate: Jill Stein "Debates" Clinton & Trump in Democracy Now! Special - Part 1