OCTOBER BOMBSHELL? Anonymous Hacker group - video - Clinton raping a 1

nice link...... :rolleyes:

Liberal 101 - - - this is a fabrication - - - Clinton is Christ crucified.

Hmmm... that aught to make Hitlery Rotten cough-up a Huma hairball.

Ha!

hillary_clinton_bills_enabler.jpg

2016061635.jpg

Liberal 101 - - - this is a fabrication - - - Clinton is Christ crucified.

Actually I hope it's not true; since that would mean, a child suffered.

On the other hand, Hillary is very skilled at getting child rapists off the hook.

Old man south is actually serious.

The National Enquirer looked at this and said...naaaa that's even too rinky dink for US.

Lmao

South desperately trying to walk back that his candidate asssults women.

Hey, I said , I hope it's not true. You're slow on the pick up, correct?

I believe post number 4.

Hey, I said , I hope it's not true. You're slow on the pick up, correct?

I believe post number 4.

There was zero evidence in your link that anything even happened. Why do you waste our time with this bullshit?

Oh right..another deflection from the 4women coming out saying Trump assaulted them

THE REAL OCTOBER SURPRISE

Let's see loser, it is October and a cunt like you makes another claim about an "October Bombshell" and as usual, it's a dud. There are hacker groups and I know about a few of them. Did you ever think they might show up here and get the goods on you like they did on a couple of the other CON liars?

What a pathetic lying fool you and the rest of the CONS are. We Libs and Pros have the fact and the clear proof on tRump and all you losers have are accusations. In other words, you traitors and enemies of democracy make up lies and more lies. You CONS will pay. They already know where most of you are. They are keeping you around for now because you are useful fools. When they are done using you CONS they will treat you the way the allies treated Hitler and the Nazis. They will let you fuck up a little longer and then BOOM BOOM... out go the lights! You are too stupid to consider that aren't you traitor.

light-bulb-burnt-out.jpg

CONS ARE SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO DESPERATE!

Face it CONS, facts beat your dishonest accusations every time. You CONS belong in Russia sucking Putin's gay dick! Leave America CONS. You don't belong in the land of the free and the home of the brave.

CONS ARE SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO DESPERATE!

Face it CONS, facts beat your dishonest accusations every time. You CONS belong in Russia sucking Putin's gay dick! Leave America CONS. You don't belong in the land of the free and the home of the brave.

Dishonest like this?

center]

[/center