Per Rassmussen... TRUMP in LEAD ! AGAIN !!

The Democrats must have thought that their "October surprise", coupled with withering media coverage and the debate... all orchestrated to make Trump falter... would be the Coup de gras...

IT WASN'T... and now, the NYTimes is doubling down on the same lies that they published a couple months ago... BUT the NO ONE believes the NYTimes any longer... Trump is essentually IMMUNIZED from NY Times LIES... THEY are LIARS and TOTALLY in the CESSPOOL for Hillary...

With more and more Wikileaks revelations coming out, and Trump now willing to BATTER Hillary with ther OWN SCANDALS, LIES, and CORRUPTION... WATCH OUT boys and girls...

Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha

Sexual scandals galore for your pervert and you still think he's going to win. How cute!

Nice link too.lol

The Presidential election is over. The only thing left to be determined is how many House and Senates seats the Dems pick up, and how many state legislature seats, and governors seats the Dems pick up.

There are no scenarios where the Dems lose ground, unless the cons pick up Reids seat in Nevada.

Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha

Sexual scandals galore for your pervert and you still think he's going to win. How cute!

Nice link too.lol

The Presidential election is over. The only thing left to be determined is how many House and Senates seats the Dems pick up, and how many state legislature seats, and governors seats the Dems pick up.

There are no scenarios where the Dems lose ground, unless the cons pick up Reids seat in Nevada.

progressive_threat_meter2.jpg

8b9b61d6e27f3cd4d500110c21529f03e57a2df7

Everyone knows trump can't win with just his deplorable base,..his only shot was appealing to moderates and independents.

Well that ship has sailed.

The only questions that remain is how big a landslide it wil be for my gal Hillary and how many republicans trump takes down with him in the senate and House.

I've said since day one Trump is a horrible candidate..but reality has shown me he's even worse than that.

The Democrats must have thought that their "October surprise", coupled with withering media coverage and the debate... all orchestrated to make Trump falter... would be the Coup de gras...

IT WASN'T... and now, the NYTimes is doubling down on the same lies that they published a couple months ago... BUT the NO ONE believes the NYTimes any longer... Trump is essentually IMMUNIZED from NY Times LIES... THEY are LIARS and TOTALLY in the CESSPOOL for Hillary...

With more and more Wikileaks revelations coming out, and Trump now willing to BATTER Hillary with ther OWN SCANDALS, LIES, and CORRUPTION... WATCH OUT boys and girls...

alinsky%2Brules%2Bbecome%2Blaw...great%2

You know what? When you look at Trump Rallies vs. Clinton Rallies... Trumps look much like Obama's did in 2008... Hillary's look like Saturday Night BINGO...

It seems to me that if people were sold on Hillary, they would NOT be undecided... PEOPLE KNOW Hillary, and they DO NOT TRUST her... 70% of Americans think she is DISHONEST, UNTRUSTWORTHY, and a LIAR... and I KNOW FOR A FACT (Personally KNOW), a LOT of people are leaning Trump, but are a little embarrassed about it, BUT THEY KNOW they can NOT vote for Hillary... I think the people I know will either vote for Trump, or stay home...

Seems like EITHER WAY this MIGHT all break for Trump on election day

You know what? When you look at Trump Rallies vs. Clinton Rallies... Trumps look much like Obama's did in 2008... Hillary's look like Saturday Night BINGO...

It seems to me that if people were sold on Hillary, they would NOT be undecided... PEOPLE KNOW Hillary, and they DO NOT TRUST her... 70% of Americans think she is DISHONEST, UNTRUSTWORTHY, and a LIAR... and I KNOW FOR A FACT (Personally KNOW), a LOT of people are leaning Trump, but are a little embarrassed about it, BUT THEY KNOW they can NOT vote for Hillary... I think the people I know will either vote for Trump, or stay home...

Seems like EITHER WAY this MIGHT all break for Trump on election day

LIBERALS ARE A DISGRACE , THIS IS WHAT THEY REALLY WANT AND ARE DOING IT DOUBLE SPEED.

TRUMP Scandals?

Bill and Hillary are at 23 MAJOR SCANDALS, and still counting...

FBI Agents (who were involved in the e-mail investigation) are coming out an saying they are FURIOUS that Hillary was not indicted...

Trump Scandals my ARSE !!

LIBERALS ARE SO CORRUPT IF THERE ISNT A SCANDAL ON THE OTHER SIDE...THE ARE CONSTANTLY CREATING THEM....LIBERALS ARE ANTI AMERICA.....FILTHY LIARS!

You are correct... DOES ANYONE think that the audio of Trump wasn't an "October surprise" ORCHESTRATED by the Clinton Campaign?

OF COURSE IT WAS... today the NY Times doubling down on a Trump sex story they were SHOWN to be LIARS on a couple months ago... About 5 months ago they (the NY Times) interviewed a number of women Trump had dated in the past, and then disregarded what they said, and printed a HIT PIECE on Trump REFERENCING the women... BUT THEN, EVERY ONE of the women came out and said they were mis-quoted, and that the NY TIMES HAD LIAR !!

Today, they come out with 2 women saying Trump had groped them... No one has EVER heard of them, and WE are supposed to believe the NY TIMES? They have POISONED the well... THEY are LIARS to the CORE as far as I'm concerned... and TRUMP SHOULD SUE THEM !!

Trump has come out and SAID it is a LIE, and USUALLY, he doesn't do that unless it is...

Everyone knows trump can't win with just his deplorable base,..his only shot was appealing to moderates and independents.

Well that ship has sailed.

The only questions that remain is how big a landslide it wil be for my gal Hillary and how many republicans trump takes down with him in the senate and House.

I've said since day one Trump is a horrible candidate..but reality has shown me he's even worse than that.

The media can't even keep up with all of the Trump scandals. Lol

progressive_threat_meter2.jpg

8b9b61d6e27f3cd4d500110c21529f03e57a2df7

Trump has taken all the LIES and Media ENFLAMED semi-stories and has come out still in the thick of it... what's more, these stories will begin to loose there effect...

The NY Times came out with a story a couple months ago where they MADE UP sexual allegations from interviews with women, and portrayed them as fact... THE WOMEN themselves PROVED the NY Times were LIARS... today, they try it again... NO ONE believes them any more... THEY should CLOSE THEIR DOORS !!

More of these "October Surprises", will have the same effect...

Everyone knows Trump will win. That's why the left is going all poopy pants. They are scared as fuck

lol, maybe you are not paying attention as his campaign events are being canceled in red states, for "Lack Of Interest." The money people are walking away from him, they know he is now a Loser. Get your milk ready, you will be crying it in Nov.

The insane desperation of the Trumpskiites is getting pretty hilarious....

In the real world.....

From Nate Silver and 538....20 hours ago....

Trump now trails Clinton by 6.5 percentage points in our popular vote forecast -- by comparison, he was 4.6 points back of Clinton a week ago, on Oct. 5, before the videotape or the second debate. So he's moving in the wrong direction as time is running out. While a Trump comeback is still mathematically feasible -- Trumps 17 percent chance in the polls-plus model, as we've pointed out before, is the same as your chances of losing a "game" of Russian roulette -- it wouldn't really have any good precedent in recent American presidential elections.

So there you have it...

An improbable victory by the madman T'Rump would indeed be very much like losing a game of Russian roulette for America and our citizens.

Everyone KNOWS Hillary is a LYING, DISHONEST, UNTRUSTWORTHY, PATHETIC POS... AND, she is married to a pedophile, rapist, and serial woman abuser...

Donald Trump has some warts, but compared to Hillary and Bill, the CHOICE is CLEAR... and it IS NOT Hillary Clinton !!

You keep saying everybody knows, who is everybody? It sounds like a Sam fantasy as she is tearing up the polls and leaving Trump the sexual predator behind.

lol, maybe you are not paying attention as his campaign events are being canceled in red states, for "Lack Of Interest." The money people are walking away from him, they know he is now a Loser. Get your milk ready, you will be crying it in Nov.

Get your vodka ready! You'll be drunkenly asking for blowjobs here for a month after Trump wins!