Trump's New Running Mate

Trump needs a new running mate. While Pence is a scumbag, he still cannot reach the depravity and insanity expected and demanded by Trump supporters.

I thought of Chris Christie. He as scumbag but he's sane and he's not a pedophile.

Next I thought of Dennis Hastert, he's a depraved pedophile and he would be perfect except that he's in prison.

Then I thought of Mike Huckabee who is a pedophile enabler but there is not enough evidence that he has molested enough children and Huckabee is sane.

Finally, it hit me like a lightning bolt. TED NUGENT! CONS have loved him for decades. He's a moron, a chicken hawk, a draft dodger and most importantly a violent pedophile. When Pence quits and Trump picks Nugent the CONS will cum in their pants.

E6CA9D06-D071-49B9-A402-13A1888F3B84-120

starsofthegopnugent.png

0d0379b796e157b7d14183ebf7321bca6817bd8c

00-draft-dodgers-29-09-12.jpg

Trump needs a new running mate. While Pence is a scumbag, he still cannot reach the depravity and insanity expected and demanded by Trump supporters.

I thought of Chris Christie. He as scumbag but he's sane and he's not a pedophile.

Next I thought of Dennis Hastert, he's a depraved pedophile and he would be perfect except that he's in prison.

Then I thought of Mike Huckabee who is a pedophile enabler but there is not enough evidence that he has molested enough children and Huckabee is sane.

Finally, it hit me like a lightning bolt. TED NUGENT! CONS have loved him for decades. He's a moron, a chicken hawk, a draft dodger and most importantly a violent pedophile. When Pence quits and Trump picks Nugent the CONS will cum in their pants.

Genius!

And depraved cons would still slaver at their feet.

Disgusting deplorable cons even want to repeal the 19th amendment , ted Nugent is just kinda guy that would try and make that happen and since he is rapist like trump he will a better job of apologizing for all donalds rapes and sexual assaults.