U.S. Supreme Court DEFIANTLY Cuts Legs Off Of NRA

The Supreme Court of the United States has finally ruled on an issue mentioned in the October 2015 syllabus, and first argued in February of 2016. The decision ruled that people convicted of any domestic abuse crimes can no longer legally own firearms.

http://bipartisanreport.com/2016/10/09/u-s-supreme-court-defiantly-cuts-legs-off-of-nra-issues-historic-ruling-video/

HUGE RULING. One step forward for the United States. Two steps backward for the NRA.

The efforts were taken in order to close a dangerous loophole that allowed people convicted of minor domestic abuse to purchase and own weapons legally. Now, the ban on felons owning firearms has been extended to include people convicted of misdemeanor domestic violence.

This is a huge step forward for womens rights, as more than 1/3 of women who fall victim to homicide, fall victim at the hands of their significant other. According to studies, spouses are the murderers of women 38.6% of time, whereas, for murdered men, it is only 6.3% of their partners who are responsible for their deaths.

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The Supreme Court of the United States has finally ruled on an issue mentioned in the October 2015 syllabus, and first argued in February of 2016. The decision ruled that people convicted of any domestic abuse crimes can no longer legally own firearms.

http://bipartisanreport.com/2016/10/09/u-s-supreme-court-defiantly-cuts-legs-off-of-nra-issues-historic-ruling-video/

HUGE RULING. One step forward for the United States. Two steps backward for the NRA.

ANOTHER ABUSE OF POWER BY THE SUPREME COURT....ARENT YOU PROUD? SURE YOU ARE.......CANT FIX STUPID

alinsky%2Brules%2Bbecome%2Blaw...great%2

Explain...don't be your usual pussy self. Explain why men convicted of domestic abuse show own firearms so they can possibly kill their wives.

DOMESTIC ABUSE? SERIOUSLY? THAT COULD BE TRIPPING OVER A POWER CORD AND INTO YOUR WIFE BY ACCIDENT....YOU WILLING JUST TO THROUGH AWAY YOUR RIGHTS ? WHAT PART OF THE SECOND AMENDMENT DONT YOU UNDERSTAND YOU LIBERAL TOOL?

I SWEAR...YOU LIBERALS CANT SEE 1 MINUTE INTO THE FUTURE CAN YOU? THE ANSWER IS NO YOU CANT BECAUSE YOU ARE ALL SPOON FED LEMMINGS.

YOU FAIL TO SEE WHAT IS GOING ON.

GET A CLUE

DOMESTIC ABUSE? SERIOUSLY? THAT COULD BE TRIPPING OVER A POWER CORD AND INTO YOUR WIFE BY ACCIDENT....

Omg...this butt plug knows nothing about domestic abuse. I've worked with domestic abuse victims ..and men are victims too. There is no way you could even more heinous and plain stupid if you tried.

Omg...this butt plug knows nothing about domestic abuse. I've worked with domestic abuse victims ..and men are victims too.

ROFLMAO...YOU FKN IGNORANT TOOL..I WAS USING A EXAMPLE...JESUS WHY ARE YOU SO DAMN LAME? OK MEN ARE VICTIMS...BIG FKN DEAL...THE POINT THAT YOU MISERABLY FAIL TO SEE IS THAT ITS JUST ANOTHER LAW...AND IF IM NOT MISTAKEN...ALREADY SIMILAR ON THE BOOKS IN SOME STATES ...BUT ANYWAY...JUST ANOTHER LAW TO TAKE OUR RIGHTS AWAY. EVER SEE A WIFE OR A HUSBAND LIE ABOUT THEIR SPOUSE? HAPPENS ALL THE DAMN TIME...NOW A LIAR TOOK AWAY YOUR RIGHTS....................GET A CLUE SPOON FED TOOL.. WHAT IF THAT LYING SPOUSE WANTED TO OFF YOU WITH SOMEONE THEY WERE CHEATING WITH AND LIED ABOUT YOU....NOW YOU ARE FORCED TO DEFEND YOURSELF UNARMED...NO........ THATS NOT THE WAY ITS SUPPOSED TO BE...READ AND REREAD THE SECOND AMENDMENT...THE FOUNDING FATHERS WERE WAY SMARTER THAN EVERY LIVING LIBERAL TODAY...ITS THERE FOR A REASON THAT YOU WILL NEVER EVER UNDERSTAND

The Supreme Court says go fuck yourself.

OF COURSE THEY DO..BECAUSE MORONS LIKE YOU ARE FKN CLUELESS...AND BTW ...YOU CANT DEBATE FOR SHIT, I OWN YOU DAILY....THATS WHY ALL I BOTHER WITH IS PICTURES FOR MENTAL MIDGETS AS THE LIKES OF YOU.

HERE IS ANOTHER PICTURE THAT BURIES YOUR STUPID IGNORANT ASS 10 FEET UNDER

alinsky%2Brules%2Bbecome%2Blaw...great%2

Every supreme court justice that voted in support of this just opened them selves up to be fired. The court is subservient to the constitution...not the other way around

I agree ,but with the uninformed liberal morons its the other way around, and they let them do it....

Every supreme court justice that voted in support of this just opened them selves up to be fired. The court is subservient to the constitution...not the other way around

Ah - HAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!

Why is being utterly ignorant of, well, everything, a con stooge job requirement?

"Wah, wah wah! I didn't get what I wanted. I don't CARE that the Constitution gives the SC the power to make rulings like that! Who cares what that stupid Constitution says! Something BAD should happen to them! Wah, wah, wah!!"

Ah - HAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!

Why is being utterly ignorant of, well, everything, a con stooge job requirement?

"Wah, wah wah! I didn't get what I wanted. I don't CARE that the Constitution gives the SC the power to make rulings like that! Who cares what that stupid Constitution says! Something BAD should happen to them! Wah, wah, wah!!"

Do ya wanna define the word INFRINGED?

What about the women who live in a house with someone convicted of abuse? Some wives stay...or someone may marry a man with a record. You still have the gun in the home. Similarly, the ruling also means the women cannot use it to defend herself.

However...and most importantly...do you really think a someone willing to commit a crime against a woman gives a rats ass if the gun he has is legal?

The efforts were taken in order to close a dangerous loophole that allowed people convicted of minor domestic abuse to purchase and own weapons legally. Now, the ban on felons owning firearms has been extended to include people convicted of misdemeanor domestic violence.

This is a huge step forward for womens rights, as more than 1/3 of women who fall victim to homicide, fall victim at the hands of their significant other. According to studies, spouses are the murderers of women 38.6% of time, whereas, for murdered men, it is only 6.3% of their partners who are responsible for their deaths.

Finally, a ruling that will prevent screwballs from locating & purchasing illegal firearms. Should have been done long ago. Hats off to the SC.

If I intended criminal activity, the very last thing I would do, is try to purchase a legal firearm.

Please explain to the forum how a SC justice can be fired. Thanks in advance for your answer.

Justices can be impeached by the House of Representatives and tried in the Senate if they commit "high crimes and misdemeanors," which include crimes, unethical behavior, actions damaging to the government, etc. If found guilty, the justice will be removed from office. They cannot be removed on any other grounds, including incompetency.

DizzyBitch...SC justices can be impeached, and it has happened.

On what grounds would any of these justices be impeached? Looking out for domestic violence victims?

Your whole deck of cards is folding. With Hillary in the WH I suspect your blood pressure will be thru the roof and you in a state of constant complaining for at least 4 years.