Physically attacked by trump-A PEOPLE writer's own story

dahur

Physically Attacked by Donald Trump – A PEOPLE Writer’s Own Harrowing Story

BY NATASHA STOYNOFF

UPDATED

OCTOBER 12, 2016 AT 11:52PM EDT
donald-trump-news5.jpg?crop=0px%2C0px%2C
DANIEL ACKER/BLOOMBERG/GETTY IMAGES

In December 2005, People Writer Natasha Stoynoff went to Mar-a-Lago to interview Donald and Melania Trump. What she says happened next left her badly shaken. Reached for comment, a spokeswoman for Trump said, “This never happened. There is no merit or veracity to this fabricated story.” What follows is Stoynoff’s account.

“Just for the record,” Anderson Cooper asked Donald Trump, during the presidential debate last Sunday, “are you saying…that you did not actually kiss women without (their) consent?”

“I have not,” Trump insisted.

I remember it differently. Story below.

http://people.com/politics/donald-trump-attacked-people-writer/

Some people are afraid of Trump with his money and vindictive nature. . They're afraid of speaking out and telling their stories.

But with the video that has come out proving Trump has sexually assaulted women by his own words. ...and the two brave women that came out today.. People are feeling empowered and are not afraid any longer.

Some people are afraid of Trump with his money and vindictive nature. . They're afraid of speaking out and telling their stories.

But with the video that has come out proving Trump has sexually assaulted women by his own words. ...and the two brave women that came out today.. People are feeling empowered and are not afraid any longer.

It's great to see that, and I respect them for doing it at great risk. I bet there's a lot more to come.

Physically Attacked by Donald Trump A PEOPLE Writers Own Harrowing Story

People Magazine

BY NATASHA STOYNOFF

In December 2005, People Writer Natasha Stoynoff went to Mar-a-Lago to interview Donald and Melania Trump. What she says happened next left her badly shaken. Reached for comment, a spokeswoman for Trump said, "This never happened. There is no merit or veracity to this fabricated story." What follows is Stoynoffs account.

"Just for the record," Anderson Cooper asked Donald Trump, during the presidential debate last Sunday, "are you saying that you did not actually kiss women without (their) consent?

"I have not," Trump insisted.

I remember it differently.

Story below.

T'Rump really is a crude disgusting vile pig and sorry-ass excuse for a human being....

That story is a bombshell that is going right up his ass!

With a readership of 46.6 million adults, People has the largest audience of any American magazine. -- People (magazine) - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Thanks for spotting it.

Physically Attacked by Donald Trump – A PEOPLE Writer’s Own Harrowing Story

BY NATASHA STOYNOFF

UPDATED

In December 2005, People Writer Natasha Stoynoff went to Mar-a-Lago to interview Donald and Melania Trump. What she says happened next left her badly shaken. Reached for comment, a spokeswoman for Trump said, “This never happened. There is no merit or veracity to this fabricated story.” What follows is Stoynoff’s account.

“Just for the record,” Anderson Cooper asked Donald Trump, during the presidential debate last Sunday, “are you saying…that you did not actually kiss women without (their) consent?”

“I have not,” Trump insisted.

I remember it differently. Story below.

More and more of his victims are going to come forward just like in the Bill Cosby case. There were 41 Cosby victims but Cosby has never raped children and Trump has.

The silver lining in this is that more women will feel safe coming forward when criminal creeps like Trump rape them.

]

Why don't you have balls to actually comment on the OP instead of just during your usual divert song and dance.

Did you even read the OP?

And don't give me any bullshit that this professional is lying either.

I'm sure it was hard for her to report this and it models the exact behavior he describes himself doing in the famous video.

Need to keep this important story bumped. The TV media isn't even reporting on it

They're reporting on theOTHER sexual assault incidents trump was responsible for. They're coming in hot and heavy.

Oh the media is reporting on it now.

It's really bothering the douchebag... because he spent a lot of time talking about it at his rally today.