Trump Supporters Talk About Overthrowing the Gov.if Trump Loses

If Hildebeast loses will you burn down your own cities? That would be icing on the cake.

Let's ask the Bundy clan how that worked out.

lol.... You guys took a month to clear them out. Hell, the bulldozed a bunch of federal land. You do realize that did not make the government look strong but rather incompetent? Come to think of it they rejected the help of militia who wanted a shoot out or something so it wasn't like some super government smack down.

If Hildebeast loses will you burn down your own cities? That would be icing on the cake.

lol.... You guys took a month to clear them out. You do realize that did not make the government look strong but rather incompetent?

So are you joining your people ..the butt hurt bat shit crazies ...in overthrowing the government?

lol.... You guys took a month to clear them out. Hell, the bulldozed a bunch of federal land. You do realize that did not make the government look strong but rather incompetent? Come to think of it they rejected the help of militia who wanted a shoot out or something so it wasn't like some super government smack down.

You can thank Obama's restraint for that. He could have gone full Janet Reno on your asses and you know it.

Trump has been inciting his DEPLORABLES for months now talking about a RIGGED system..

So if Trump wins the system isn't rigged. Lol

These people are nuts

http://gothamist.com/2016/10/12/trump_tower_protest.php#photo-1

KOCH DOLLARS,ALEC AND THE DLC HAVE BEEN OVERTHROWING GOVERNMENT SINCE REAGAN/BUSH. WHICH EXPLAINS HOW THE GOP BECAME RADICAL RIGHT WING LIBERTARIANS WITH THE DEMOCRATIC PARTY NOT FAR BEHIND WITH CLINTONS LEADING THE WAY WITH THE KOCH DLC GUIDELINES.

So are you joining your people ..the butt hurt bat shit crazies ...in overthrowing the government?

LOL... Where do you get that shit from? Occasionally I have done work for the government. I have been on projects I am not allowed to tell you about and worked in facilities that hold the kind of things which could wipe out small countries overnight. Actually I focus on defense and most of my work is geared towards protecting asshats like you. Like the time I assisted the FBI in stopping somebody who was trying to get the stuff to make nerve gas off of e-bay.

So no, I am not planning to overthrow the government as much as I detest the people running it. As bad as Hillary is, I don't see her doing much. America may continue declining into a third world shit hole, but people like me can be successful in any environment and my kids will know all they need to survive anything you guys do.

You can thank Obama's restraint for that. He could have gone full Janet Reno on your asses and you know it.

lol.... The jack ass thinks he is intimidating me with the governments capabilities when I know the government's capabilities are first hand. Of course Obama could wipe out some people boxed in a building. I should hope so. If the threat of some little cremasteric act of violence is supposed to frighten me then get real. There would be consequences if you abuse power like that regularly. It is one thing to shut down some radical nut jobs but very different if you decide to go after people who just want representation. I can promise you that YOU would be in real trouble if the good law enforcement of this country decided to abandon you. Overstep your bounds and there are people that can put you down like the dogs you are. What do you think would happen if one of the SS officers decided to turn on your dear leader? What about a trained military sniper with the skill to sharpshoot at two miles away? How about the fact that a hick buying stuff at a hardware store can make a remote detonator and key components to an IED. A chemist can peruse ebay and make deadly poisons. The list goes on. There are serious threats to the American people and their leaders everyday and you need people like us to protect you from your own stupidity.

So tell me how you plan to abuse power all you want. I am one of the ones protecting your ass from those very dangers as a researcher and expert who works for the government.

Trump has been inciting his DEPLORABLES for months now talking about a RIGGED system..

So if Trump wins the system isn't rigged. Lol

These people are nuts http://gothamist.com/2016/10/12/trump_tower_protest.php#photo-1

It is a reflection of their stupidity and ignorance....like Bundy and Yee-Haa-ists in Oregon....that they believe they could mount an armed insurrection against the government and somehow win...just because their fuhrer loses the election.....so supposedly the gunnutz in this Y'allQaeda uprising would grab their rifles and shotguns and jump in their pickups and just ride out to take over the country.......until the Federal Government responds appropriately - AND QUITE LEGALLY TOO - with whatever force is required to put down any such activities.....which actually wouldn't be much of a big deal for the Army and Air Force to accomplish in a day or two if they get turned loose on the problem....and if some group of Trumpskies picked up their guns and started shooting people, the gloves would come off very fast....

It is a reflection of their stupidity and ignorance....like Bundy and Yee-Haa-ists in Oregon....that they believe they could mount an armed insurrection against the government and somehow win...just because their fuhrer loses the election.....so supposedly the gunnutz in this Y'allQaeda uprising would grab their rifles and shotguns and jump in their pickups and just ride out to take over the country.......until the Federal Government responds appropriately - AND QUITE LEGALLY TOO - with whatever force is required to put down any such activities.....which actually wouldn't be much of a big deal for the Army and Air Force to accomplish in a day or two if they get turned loose on the problem....and if some group of Trumpskies picked up their guns and started shooting people, the gloves would come off very fast....

]

One of their most disingenuous talking points is they need Uzis type weaponry to " protect themselves FROM the government". These fake militia candyasses would scatter like rabbits upon the first shot coming at them from our military.

One of their most disingenuous talking points is they need Uzis type weaponry to " protect themselves FROM the government". These fake militia candyasses would scatter like rabbits upon the first shot coming at them from our military.

Provided the military wants to protect your sorry ass or the ass of Hillary and isn't the group revolting.