Hillary Approved Secret Plan To Go After Congressional Emails

A typical conservative activity kinda like Watergate .....

Hillary Approved Plan To Go After Congressional Emails, But She Wanted It Done In SECRET

Newly leaked emails from the account of Clinton campaign manager John Podesta reveal Clinton campaign staffers discussing which material to turn over in response to a subpoena of Hillary Clinton’s emails.

“I told HRC yesterday I was going to submit FOIA [Freedom of Information Act] requests to the Rs on the committee and [utah Rep. Jason Chaffetz] etc just to trigger their offices sending me replies that Congress is exempt from FOIA and therefore they are rejecting my request,” Philippe Reines wrote in a March 5, 2015 email to John Podesta, the Clinton campaign chairman whose hacked emails have recently been released by Wikileaks.

“Reporters should be asking congress and individual members what their policy is? Do they use private accounts for biz ? Why does fioa [sic] not apply to them?”

The Clinton campaign and its surrogates and allies have at times used the same argument to push back against the email scandal narrative. But the effort has largely failed to gain traction because the Federal Records Act applies to the executive branch and not to the legislative or judicial.

Clinton violated State Department and federal government protocol by using a personal email account for government business.

She violated it further by failing to turn over the records after leaving office. She only did so nearly two years after leaving office and only after the State Department requested the emails.

http://dailycaller.com/2016/10/11/hillary-approved-plan-to-go-after-congressional-emails-but-she-wanted-it-done-in-secret/

More on this matter:

http://dailycaller.com/2016/10/11/hillary-approved-plan-to-go-after-congressional-emails-but-she-wanted-it-done-in-secret/

Bump for Jill Stein .....

if there is so much criminal history on donald trump why hasn't he been prosecuted?

Is there reason this had to wait until a he became a candidate for president?

What about Bill Clinton?

What about Hillary authorizing snooping into congressional emails? another Watergate?

What about Benghazi?

What about Debbie Wasserman Shultz?

How did any of these individuals become important political figures?

VOTE JILL STEIN THE SMART VOTE

Hillary Approved Plan To Go After Congressional Emails, But She Wanted It Done In SECRET

Newly leaked emails from the account of Clinton campaign manager John Podesta reveal Clinton campaign staffers discussing which material to turn over in response to a subpoena of Hillary Clinton’s emails.

“I told HRC yesterday I was going to submit FOIA [Freedom of Information Act] requests to the Rs on the committee and [utah Rep. Jason Chaffetz] etc just to trigger their offices sending me replies that Congress is exempt from FOIA and therefore they are rejecting my request,” Philippe Reines wrote in a March 5, 2015 email to John Podesta, the Clinton campaign chairman whose hacked emails have recently been released by Wikileaks.

“Reporters should be asking congress and individual members what their policy is? Do they use private accounts for biz ? Why does fioa [sic] not apply to them?”

The Clinton campaign and its surrogates and allies have at times used the same argument to push back against the email scandal narrative. But the effort has largely failed to gain traction because the Federal Records Act applies to the executive branch and not to the legislative or judicial.

Clinton violated State Department and federal government protocol by using a personal email account for government business.

She violated it further by failing to turn over the records after leaving office. She only did so nearly two years after leaving office and only after the State Department requested the emails.

More on this matter:

WHY DO REPUBLICANS AND DEMOCRATS REFUSE TO ALLOW ALL PRESIDENTIAL CANDIDATES IN THE DEBATE?

WHY DOES MAINSTREAM MEDIA PARTICIPATE IN THIS ASSAULT ON DEMOCRACY AND THE FAIR VOTE?

VOTE JILL STEIN IN THE NAME OF AMERICA,ECONOMIC GROWTH AND MILLIONS OF NEW JOBS FOR AMERICANS IN AMERICA !!!

if there is so much criminal history on donald trump why hasn't he been prosecuted?

Is there reason this had to wait until a he became a candidate for president?

What about Bill Clinton?

What about Hillary authorizing snooping into congressional emails? another Watergate?

What about Benghazi?

What about Debbie Wasserman Shultz?

How did any of these individuals become important political figures?

VOTE JILL STEIN THE SMART VOTE

More on this matter:

The above concerns are relevant. Why do so many voters choose to turn a blind eye then bitch about corrupt politics?