Pedophile Trump caught in Women's Dressing Room

The horror stories coming back from beauty Contestants is creepy and disgusting. The child molesting pedophile is unfit for the WH. Trump admits he was doing it!!

Teen Beauty Queens Say Trump Walked In On Them Changing

Four women who competed in the 1997 Miss Teen USA beauty pageant said Donald Trump walked into the dressing room while contestants — some as young as 15 — were changing.

“I remember putting on my dress really quick because I was like, ‘Oh my god, there’s a man in here,’” said Mariah Billado, the former Miss Vermont Teen USA.

Trump, she recalled, said something like, “Don’t worry, ladies, I’ve seen it all before.”

Three other women, who asked to remain anonymous for fear of getting engulfed in a media firestorm, also remembered Trump entering the dressing room while girls were changing. Two of them said the girls rushed to cover their bodies, with one calling it “shocking” and “creepy.”

Trump had walked into the changing room when “we were all naked.” Ever since the release last week of a 2005 tape in which Trump boasted about grabbing women “by the pussy” and said he “did try and fuck” a married woman, his campaign has been reeling. Trump dismissed his comments on the tape as “locker room talk,” but it has put his treatment of women under intense focus.

1463162933555_zpsjenej1hn.jpg

I though liberals were OK with men going in girls locker rooms, restrooms, etc.?

Interesting notation. I am not fine with a pedophile going into a women's dressing room where 15 year old's are. Nor am I in favor of men being in a dressing room of the opposite sex orientation with unsuspecting nude females for his sexual high. AND no one is saying that is the case in transgenders being in bathrooms behind stall doors. Does that help you out any?

Does the law say locker rooms are OK? I thought it was limited to bathrooms.

Interesting notation. I am not fine with a pedophile going into a women's dressing room where 15 year old's are. Nor am I in favor of men being in a dressing room of the opposite sex orientation with unsuspecting nude females for his sexual high. AND no one is saying that is the case in transgenders being in bathrooms behind stall doors. Does that help you out any?

Does the law say locker rooms are OK? I thought it was limited to bathrooms.

Locker rooms depend on the state...some do and some don't. Is there a test someone has to pass to prove they are transgender (of course, this doesn't apply here)?

Besides, having a cousin who was in several "beauty pageants"...according to her...the dressing rooms have a lot of people, male and female, walking around. Never been in a pageant, so I'll have to take someone's word for it.