The Video That Hillary Lied-Caused Torture of Amb. Stevens

HERE IT IS!......THE VIDEO THAT HILLARY AND OBAMA WERE LYING ABOUT, IN MY PREVIOUS POST, WHILE THE COFFINS WERE COMING BACK!

AND HERE, LIBERALS!...........CHEER YOUR CANDIDATE, HILLARY, WHILE SHE DISGRACES THE BODIES INSIDE THESE COFFINS, RETURNING FROM BENGHAZI!

OR ARE YOU GONNA CENSOR THIS POST, ALSO, THE WAY YOU USED YOUR LIBERAL -COMMUNIST DICTATORSHIP, TO SILENCE MY SPEECH, EARLIER!

HERE IT IS!......THE VIDEO THAT HILLARY AND OBAMA WERE LYING ABOUT, IN MY PREVIOUS POST, WHILE THE COFFINS WERE COMING BACK!

AND HERE, LIBERALS!...........CHEER YOUR CANDIDATE, HILLARY, WHILE SHE DISGRACES THE BODIES INSIDE THESE COFFINS, RETURNING FROM BENGHAZI!

OR ARE YOU GONNA CENSOR THIS POST, ALSO, THE WAY YOU USED YOUR LIBERAL -COMMUNIST DICTATORSHIP, TO SILENCE MY SPEECH, EARLIER!

DEBUNKED 100'S OF TIMES AT LF.

• photo-14641.gif?_r=1471877391

PUT ON YOUR WHITE BATHROBE, SHIT-O ! ...............

RUN AROUND THE HOUSE WITH A CUCUMBER IN YOUR ASS, AND FANTASIZE YOU'RE A "KARATE-MAN", WHILE BRUCE LEE SODOMIZES YOU!

WHATEVER MAKES YOU HAPPY, FREAK!

DEBUNKED A 100 TIMES AT LF.

CAN'T DEFEAT THE MESSAGE, ATTACK THE MESSENGER.

You don't recall the captured ring leader admitting the tape was the source of the attack?

shintao

• photo-14641.gif?_r=1471877391
  • SODOMITE - KARATE-FANTASIZER
  • 53,698 posts

DEBUNKED 100'S OF TIMES AT LF.

**********************************************************************************************************************************************

*******************************************************************************************************************************************************************

"DEBUNKED" ????? WHAT "has been debunked", Shit-o, you fucking MORON?? -

"DEBUNKED AT LF" ?........OH, THEN IT MUST BE TRUE! -

Haaaaaahahaha, YOU ASSHOLES CAN'T EVEN ADMIT SHE GOT 4 MEN KILLED, HAD AN ILLEGAL SERVER HIDDEN IN A HORSE BARN IN THE WOODS!

IT'S FUCKING HISTORY!

HILLARY IGNORED 600 REQUESTS, FROM AMBASSADOR CHRIS STEVENS!...

SHE WAS ASKED ABOUT IT DURING THE PUBLIC CONGRESSIONAL HEARINGS!

HER ANSWER WAS, "Well, nobody told ME, I DIDN'T KNOW!....I WAS ONLY THE SEC. OF STATE!"

600 FUCKING REQUESTS, BECAUSE THE MAN KNEW AN ATTACK WAS COMING, AND SO DID HILLARY-SKANK, AND SO DID THE "COMMUNITY ORGANIZER"!

THEY DIDN'T GIVE A FUCK, WHO DIED, OR NOT!......AS LONG AS THEY COULD KEEP RUNNING AROUND, SAYING, "WE ARE HEROS, WE SUCCEEDED IN THE MIDDLE-EAST!"

"YEAH, WE GAVE BIRTH TO ISIS, GOT THE FIRST U.S. AMBASSADOR KILLED IN 70 YEARS, AND NOW, THERE'S MILLIONS OF "SYRIAN REFUGEES"" ,

MANY OF THEM ISIS TERRORISTS, THAT HILLARY PROMISES, SHE'S GONNA INCREASE THEIR ENTRY INTO AMERICA, BY 550% !..IT'S HER "PLATFORM" !

YEAH, SHE'S THE CANDIDATE OF CHOICE!.........

(IF YOU LIKE LYING, STEALING, BRIBE-TAKING CORRUPT GREED-MONSTERS, THAT GET HONEST MEN KILLED, THEN DISGRACE THEIR COFFINS WITH LIES, THAT IS............)

btw, if you actually want someone to read your shit and take it seriously, type it in 14. If you just want to be the class clown, continue on BoZo.

bozo-the-clown2.jpg

Fartface knows this race is over so all he has is to lash out like 10 year old being bullied.

I do notice, they are so numbed to Trump shit, they don't even attempt to defend it. LMAO!

btw, if you actually want someone to read your shit and take it seriously, type it in 14. If you just want to be the class clown, continue on BoZo.

bozo-the-clown2.jpg

I do notice, they are so numbed to Trump shit, they don't even attempt to defend it. LMAO!

"It's just locker room talk." Do you know where that line came from ? Roger Ailes...the guy that had to resign in disgrace from Fox for sexually assaulting many women.

And he found a home in the Trump campaign. Lol

The Facts

DEBUNK THIS (grabs crotch), SHIT-O, YOU FUCKING MUSHY-HEAD, BRAINWASHED SHEEP.......

The Washington Post: (FAR-LEFT, DEMOCRAP-MEDIA PAPER)

"Let’s first stipulate that there is no debate that security was inadequate in Benghazi. Four Americans died. Even the State Department Accountability Review Board report that many say is a whitewash is unsparing in its portrait of Washington’s(Hillary, Sec-State) indifference to the crumbling security situation. (THAT MEANS, "SHE DIDN'T GIVE A FUCK, "shit-o")The report said the security posture was “grossly inadequate” to deal with the attacks:

“The number of Bureau of Diplomatic Security (DS) security staff in Benghazi on the day of the attack and in the months and weeks leading up to it was inadequate, despite repeated requests from Special Mission Benghazi and Embassy Tripoli for additional staffing. Board members found a pervasive realization among personnel who served in Benghazi that the Special Mission was not a high priority for Washington when it came to security-related requests, especially those relating to staffing. The insufficient Special Mission security platform was at variance with the appropriate Overseas Security Policy Board (OSPB) standards with respect to perimeter and interior security. Benghazi was also severely under-resourced with regard to certain needed security equipment, although DS funded and installed in 2012 a number of physical security upgrades.”

BENGHAZI%20REQUEST_zpsvevopitv.jpg

*************************************************************************************************************************************************

Hey, um, shit-o.........................???

SUCK ON MY DE-BUNK, PUNK!

I DEBUNKED YOUR LIE, WITH MY TRUTH,

FROM THE WASHINGTON POST, THE MOST FAR-LEFT PAPER ASIDE FROM NY TIMES, "THE OLD GREY WHORE"

LOOK, shit-o..........you're dumb, and a LIAR.........

I'm SMART, your SUPERIOR IN EVERY WAY, and the BEST thing is......

I TELL THE TRUTH!

SO WHAT DO YOU WANNA SAY NOW, shit-o?

You might as well just say, "I was an asshole, all these years.......I let THE LEFTIST MEDIA, AND THE DEMOCRAP PARTY, MAKE A FOOL OUT OF ME..........I BOUGHT ALL OF THEIR LIES, LIKE IT WAS GOSPEL..........

I FEEL SO FOOLISH.......THIS IS ALMOST AS BAD AS THAT TIME MY MOMMY CAUGHT ME BLOWING THE NEXT-DOOR NEIGHBOR BOY, WHO WAS SELLING BOY-SCOUT COOKIES........