The Gang-Rape of Wells Fargo

The capitalism-hating Communists in Washington DC are viciously gang-raping a great American institution, Wells Fargo. Their excuse is that a tiny handful of rogue employees victimized their innocent employer by opening, then immediately closing, a tiny handful of fake accounts. The bank itself, its management, its customers and its shareholders were the only victims to suffer any harm. But hate-America crazies such as Lizzie "Screaming Squaw" Warren have seized on this as an opportunity to savage and destroy another fine American company and employer of many thousands of our citizens. Either you stand with Wells Fargo or you stand with the evil rapists.

Whatever the penalty WF was wrong. Gross mismanagement. CEO should be investigated. I do not care about big shots losing billions to each other. I am offended when their banks are bailed out. Bush started the bailouts oblameo put them on steroids. WF offense was against tens of thousands of individuals. I do not accept an excuse of no one lost money. That will turn out to be a lie. Hang out WF and make an example of them.

The capitalism-hating Communists in Washington DC are viciously gang-raping a great American institution, Wells Fargo. Their excuse is that a tiny handful of rogue employees victimized their innocent employer by opening, then immediately closing, a tiny handful of fake accounts. The bank itself, its management, its customers and its shareholders were the only victims to suffer any harm. But hate-America crazies such as Lizzie "Screaming Squaw" Warren have seized on this as an opportunity to savage and destroy another fine American company and employer of many thousands of our citizens. Either you stand with Wells Fargo or you stand with the evil rapists.

It was thousand of employees ordered by the CEO to break the law or use their jobs. They followed orders and the corporate criminals at the top fired 1000's of them. Stumpf the CEO gave the order. Trump as told his gun nuts to kill Hillary and they have no reason to. If one of the employees at Wells Fargo goes postal, and I was on the jury not only would I vote him innocent, I'd ask the judge to recommend him for the congressional medal of honor.

Patriots are getting fed up with these corporate gangsters and they are thirsting for the blood of tyrants. I only hope that they are thoughtful enough to not kill government puppets and errand boy if they choose a 2nd amendment solution. I prefer a non violent solution that involves the ballot but others see it differently. Maybe they are right or maybe I am right. Maybe we both are right?

BTW, Achoo, great troll post!

Whatever the penalty WF was wrong. Gross mismanagement. CEO should be investigated. I do not care about big shots losing billions to each other. I am offended when their banks are bailed out. Bush started the bailouts oblameo put them on steroids. WF offense was against tens of thousands of individuals. I do not accept an excuse of no one lost money. That will turn out to be a lie. Hang out WF and make an example of them.

Bush had no choice. The bankters were holding the country and the world hostage. What Bush and Obama should have done is rounded them up given them a fair trial and shipped them of to Gitmo and let them slug it our with the Muslim terrorists there. As much as I despise Islamic terrorists and the Koran, Islamic terrorists are the lesser of the two evils. Under Sharia law the banksters would have their hands cut off and their tongues cut out. I'd love to see that.

LOLOL. Maybe if you bleat "tiny" a few thousand more times, you can sell your bullshit, asshole.

"Asshole?" "Asshole?" That is an oppressive, dehumanizing slur! Worse than "negger" or "fagott" or even "Elizabeth Warren."

"Tiny tiny tiny tiny tiny tiny tiny!"

Seeeee? I said it! I said it!

It was thousand of employees ordered by the CEO to break the law or use their jobs. They followed orders and the corporate criminals at the top fired 1000's of them. Stumpf the CEO gave the order. Trump as told his gun nuts to kill Hillary and they have no reason to. If one of the employees at Wells Fargo goes postal, and I was on the jury not only would I vote him innocent, I'd ask the judge to recommend him for the congressional medal of honor.

Patriots are getting fed up with these corporate gangsters and they are thirsting for the blood of tyrants. I only hope that they are thoughtful enough to not kill government puppets and errand boy if they choose a 2nd amendment solution. I prefer a non violent solution that involves the ballot but others see it differently. Maybe they are right or maybe I am right. Maybe we both are right?

BTW, Achoo, great troll post!

You would not make a tiny wart on CEO Stumpf's butt cheek. You are a nothing, a nobody.

cry me a river

Elizabeth Warren is an American hero and has bigger balls than you could ever wish for.

"Asshole?" "Asshole?"

Are you deaf as well as an asshole?

That is an oppressive, dehumanizing slur! Worse than "negger" or "fagott" or even "Elizabeth Warren."

Cry, lying little bitch. Cry.

"Tiny tiny tiny tiny tiny tiny tiny!" Seeeee? I said it! I said it!

Nope. Still nothing. Better keep going.

You would not make a tiny wart on CEO Stumpf's butt cheek. You are a nothing, a nobody.

YAWN.

Where the Fuck was Warren when Tarp was passed and America got raped by the banks?Oh ya....supporting it.

More of your empty. made up bullshit.

Boring.

How did Wells get caught? Was there a whistle blower?

Consumer Finance Protection Bureau.

Part of those "excessive Obama regulations" Cons insist are strangling the American economy. Also part of the necessary cleanup after the Bush recession and financial crisis of 2008.