Trump: ‘I Wouldn’t Want To Be In Foxhole With John McCain.'

578fa363253e4.image.jpg?resize=600%2C392

Trump, still pissed off at John McCain for withdrawing his endorsement after hearing the sexual harassment video, has continued to take pot shots at him at every opportunity.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/donald-trump-foxhole-mccain_us_57fd98b8e4b044be30161a83?section=&

(Full article at above link)

Donald Trump can’t stop taking shots at Sen. John McCain’s military service.

I wouldn’t want to be in a foxhole with a lot of these people, that I can tell you,” Trump told Bill O’Reilly on “The O’Reilly Factor” Tuesday night, after singling out McCain as one of “these people.”

Trump was angry that party leaders abandoned him after his explicit and offensive comments describing sexual assault came to light last week. He also mentioned House Speaker Paul Ryan as one of “these people.”

McCain served in the United States Navy in Vietnam, where he was shot down,held as a prisoner of war for five years and tortured. He also refused an offer of early release from the infamous “Hanoi Hilton” prison because doing so would have meant leaving other captives behind.

Yet last year, the GOP presidential nominee dismissed that sacrifice and claimed McCain wasn’t a war hero.

I like people who weren’t captured,” Trump said.

Trump was of draft age during the war in Vietnam, but managed to get deferments for college and “heel spurs.”

McCain is an asshole.

who in your party isn't???

President Trump

LOLOLOLOL......It seems ol' BarelyFunctioning has gotten even more reality-challenged and out in the ozone than he usually is.....and his affliction was nearly total before!

Kinda funny in a very sad pathetic way.