The Atlantic just leaked the bombshell pence is going to make

dahur

NEWS BREAKING: The Atlantic Just Leaked The Bombshell Announcement Mike Pence Is Going To Make [Details]

Posted on October 10, 2016
Mike-pence-hangs-head-600x400.jpg

The second Presidential Debate has to go down as one of the most deeply strange events in our country’s political history. No part of it was stranger, however, than the moment Donald Trump threw his running mate Mike Pence under the bus.

Typically, President and Vice President running mates bend over backward to seem like they’re in complete harmony and agreement. Apparently, Trump didn’t get that memo.

When asked his reaction to what Mike Pence said about Russian involvement in Syria, Putin-backing Trump shockingly said, “[Pence] and I haven’t spoken and I disagree.” This was a true slap in the face to Pence. Reportedly, it will not be without consequences. The Atlantic‘s Steve Clemons broke the following after the debate: “Major rumors swirling in real time, right now that @mike_pence has asked 2 be removed from the Presidential ticket. Historic Wow.” What do you think will happen if Pence drops himself from the ticket?

http://liberalsociety.com/breaking-the-atlantic-just-leaked-the-bombshell-announcement-mike-pence-is-going-to-make-details/

At this point it would be a game changer but there has been so many game changers already would anyone notice?

It's hard to believe Pence would resign, the DEPLORABLES would probaby make his life a living hell at best...and threaten his life at worse.

These trigger happy open carry small dick cowboys could go after him.

NEWS BREAKING: The Atlantic Just Leaked The Bombshell Announcement Mike Pence Is Going To Make [Details]

Posted on October 10, 2016
Mike-pence-hangs-head-600x400.jpg

The second Presidential Debate has to go down as one of the most deeply strange events in our country’s political history. No part of it was stranger, however, than the moment Donald Trump threw his running mate Mike Pence under the bus.

Typically, President and Vice President running mates bend over backward to seem like they’re in complete harmony and agreement. Apparently, Trump didn’t get that memo.

When asked his reaction to what Mike Pence said about Russian involvement in Syria, Putin-backing Trump shockingly said, “[Pence] and I haven’t spoken and I disagree.” This was a true slap in the face to Pence. Reportedly, it will not be without consequences. The Atlantic‘s Steve Clemons broke the following after the debate: “Major rumors swirling in real time, right now that @mike_pence has asked 2 be removed from the Presidential ticket. Historic Wow.” What do you think will happen if Pence drops himself from the ticket?

http://liberalsociety.com/breaking-the-atlantic-just-leaked-the-bombshell-announcement-mike-pence-is-going-to-make-details/

This is just one more example of Trump treating people like toilet paper. If you think his campaign is a trainwreck his presidency will be the joke of the world. It will be worse than the rule of Caligula and Nero.... Trump fired while the world burned.

At this point it would be a game changer but there has been so many game changers already would anyone notice?

It's hard to believe Pence would resign, the DEPLORABLES would probaby make his life a living hell at best...and threaten his life at worse.

These trigger happy open carry small dick cowboys could go after him.

I never thought of that. Pence will be branded a RINO simply for doing the right thing for America. It seems now that CONS hate their own party more than they hate the Democrats. There is no pleasing those scumbags and I think the reason Republican lie so often in because they are dealing with a very delusional and deplorable base.

Trump shits all over women because he thinks he can get away with it and he did get away with it for a while now he's fucked. Hoisted on his own petard. Pence is probably kicking himself in the ass right now knowing that his political career is over. He's probably hitting himself in the head right now and saying STUPID STUPID STUPID!

If Pence has any chance of rescuing his career he needs to tell the truth about Trump and try to educate the CONS what true conservatism is and explain why Trump is not a conservative. That task would be like pushing a giant boulder up Mount McKinely.

When I first joined this forum, a member said something and I always remembered the words.

"Watching the republican party implode is like watching a video of a slow moving train plummet off a mountain bridge. You just can't take your eyes off it..."

For the life of me though, i can't remember who said it.

I imagine this is the opportunity to usher in the GOP plant as VP. The day Trump would take office (never happen), he would be impeached and replaced with this VP. So I would look for a replacement appearing like Rynn, McCain, Bush, etc. It is kind of an insurance policy for the GOP.