Pence forced to put the leash on rabid Trump supporters

ZyglisHillaryServer_1000_590_477.jpg

Settle down, cons. Foaming at the mouth isn't going to help matters any.

http://www.latimes.com/nation/politics/trailguide/la-na-trailguide-updates-mike-pence-halts-trump-supporter-for-1476223249-htmlstory.html

Mike Pence has reaffirmed his support for embattled Republican nominee Donald Trump, but that doesn't mean Trump's running mate agrees with everything supporters say.

At a campaign event Tuesday in Newton, Iowa, a woman expressed concern about the possibility of voter fraud on Nov. 8 and the prospect that Hillary Clinton will be elected president.

"Our lives depend on this election. … If Hillary Clinton gets in, I myself, I'm ready for a revolution because we can't have her in,” she said.

"Don't say that," Pence remonstrated.

"But I'm just saying it," she replied.

The Indiana governor has dismissed suggestions he might quit the ticket after scores of elected and former Republican officials withdrew support from Trump over his lewd comments about groping women, which was captured in 2005 audio that leaked last week.

On Tuesday, Trump responded to his GOP critics by assailing House Speaker Paul D. Ryan and Arizona Sen. John McCain in a barrage of tweets.