Butch Flaccidy's Latest Death Threat and My Response

Fuck you faggot troll! Enjoy breathing...while you still can!!!

You are losing it loser. Is this your 11th or 12th death threat?

jaredfogle.jpg

At this point he's threatened to kill me at least 11 times. Is he just stupid or does be want go to prison where he can have day after day of anal sex?

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I believe he's a licensed handgun owner, I would contact the forums management to get his IP and hand it to the authorities. Or just contact the police and they will do the whole thing and have him stripped of his handgun permit. I believe he's one of those "out of my cold dead hands" guys, well now will be his big chance to prove himself. Any licensed handgun owner making death threats even online will have his or her permit pulled.

I believe he's a licensed handgun owner, I would contact the forums management to get his IP and hand it to the authorities. Or just contact the police and they will do the whole thing and have him stripped of his handgun permit. I believe he's one of those "out of my cold dead hands" guys, well now will be his big chance to prove himself. Any licensed handgun owner making death threats even online will have his or her permit pulled.

Butch is aslo on heavy meds for schizophrenia

LOL bring it on drew! I'll have you banned soon! Again

Just a few minutes ago BitchFlaccidy sent this.

What's the address to your crumby flea ridden apartment again? Fayetteville AR right? Get your 30-06 ready!!!

My response: So you are going to show up in Arkansas with your dick in your hand? Actually loser the .308 is superior.

There is a work release center near Fayettville but you won't be going there for a long time if ever. Each death threat you made is a separate charge. Where ever the send you for attempted murder I will be sure to see you at your parole hearings.

**********************************************************************************************************************************************

BitchFaccidy's excuse for making death threats against me was that he was trolling me. He claimed to be a masterful troll. WRONG! Now he is scrambling not to end up in prison. He has more than crossed the legal threshold into and has gone from a class C felony to a class B.

Word to the wise Bitch. ANAL LUBE!

I think that has happened. He will have more than his permit pulled.

He's a lot more than a gun fondler. He's a crazy dangerous gun fondler.

Not that you aren't a total scumbag hound.....but....you have a point.

If the guy messaged me and said to get my gun ready I would take that as a death threat also.

THANK YOU!

LOL you are clueless as usual

Not that you aren't a total scumbag hound.....but....you have a point.

If the guy messaged me and said to get my gun ready I would take that as a death threat also.

Don't fall for his BS. Its drew. Remember when he posted his address and said he'd be waiting for us with his rifle? Just laugh at the moron

Here is Bitch's latest exchange with me.

So now I'm guilty of attempted murder? LOL oh drew, don't ever change.

You are not guilty yet loser. If you show up to my apartment with the intent to murder me it becomes a class A felony.

Where did I accuse you of attempting to murder me? At this point you are guilty of conspiracy to commit murder a class B felony. Combined with your many many death threats you will definitely be doing hard-time when I drop a dime on you.

*******************************************************************************************************************************************

Hey asshole, what if I am not Drew? If not you just threatened to kill 2 people. Your charges have doubled and you may be facing not only federal charges but charges in 3 states... the state you are in, the state I'm in and Drew's state. You will be extradited to face charges in two states. Good luck finding a lawyer. You will be facing federal charges... good luck finding a federal public defender. You are too stupid to know how fucked you are.

If mere words can provoke you into plotting to kill me, you are indeed a dangerous person and I am glad my instincts about you panned out. You belong in prison or in the nut house.

Here is Bitch's latest exchange with me.

You are not guilty yet loser. If you show up to my apartment with the intent to murder me it becomes a class A felony.

Where did I accuse you of attempting to murder me? At this point you are guilty of conspiracy to commit murder a class B felony. Combined with your many many death threats you will definitely be doing hard-time when I drop a dime on you.

*******************************************************************************************************************************************

Hey asshole, what if I am not Drew? If not you just threatened to kill 2 people. Your charges have doubled and you may be facing not only federal charges but charges in 3 states... the state you are in, the state I'm in and Drew's state. You will be extradited to face charges in two states. Good luck finding a lawyer. You will be facing federal charges... good luck finding a federal public defender. You are too stupid to know how fucked you are.

If mere words can provoke you into plotting to kill me, you are indeed a dangerous person and I am glad my instincts about you panned out. You belong in prison or in the nut house.

Drew can you conference me in when you call the cops? I need a good laugh. Here's my celly 911-610-6756. Call it now if you want to test to make sure its me.

No similarities in writing styles.

You're about as bright as a small appliance bulb

He's shitting his pant now because it has finally registered on his pea brain that he fucked up big time. My instincts proved right about him. I knew he was not your garden variety troll. He fits the classic psychological profile of a criminal and that combined with the fact he is clearly a sociopath makes him dangerous.

He's shitting his pant now because it has finally registered on his pea brain that he fucked up big time. My instincts proved right about him. I knew he was not your garden variety troll. He fits the classic psychological profile of a criminal and that combined with the fact he is clearly a sociopath makes him dangerous.

How about you start acting like an adult?

He needs any right to Firearms ownership revoked, and have any handguns and or long guns confiscated. Hes a prime example of why we need comprehensive background checks and the elimination of private guns sales.

I passed the background checks and bought my guns from dealers. You jerkoff

Drew can you conference me in when you call the cops? I need a good laugh. Here's my celly 911-610-6756. Call it now if you want to test to make sure its me.

You are dumber than I thought. You will need some numbers such as the number of your state public defender, the numbers of public defenders in other states and a federal panel lawyer good luck finding one of them.

Since most public defenders are bleeding heart liberal types and since you are a racist gun fondler you had better get good at giving blow jobs.

I was going to provide you with some numbers such as... Assholes Anonymous, 1 800 LOSER CON, 1 800 ASS RAPE, 1 800 SUCK DIK,

And BTW, we got you on abuse of 911. Posting 911 as a phone number is a crime. You are just racking up more and more charges for all to see. That's understanding because that is what criminals like you do. You continue to fuck up until the judge sentences you and then you get the deer in the headlights look. Keep going fool.

How about you start acting like an adult?

How about you admit you are a scumbag lover POS?

You are dumber than I thought. You will need some numbers such as the number of your state public defender, the numbers of public defenders in other states and a federal panel lawyer good luck finding one of them.

Since most public defenders are bleeding heart liberal types and since you are a racist gun fondler you had better get good at giving blow jobs.

I was going to provide you with some numbers such as... Assholes Anonymous, 1 800 LOSER CON, 1 800 ASS RAPE, 1 800 SUCK DIK,

And BTW, we got you on abuse of 911. Posting 911 as a phone number is a crime. You are just racking up more and more charges for all to see. That's understanding because that is what criminals like you do. You continue to fuck up until the judge sentences you and then you get the deer in the headlights look. Keep going fool.

Drew can you still leg press 3600lbs? You couldn't press 3.6lbs

For crying out loud

If you think a crime has been committed, call the authorities

That's what I did when some of these crackpots threatened me

That's going to happen. Right now I am letting him dig himself in deeper. I also think that this could serve as an object lesson for others who think it is OK to make death threats.

Maybe Butch Flaccidy will learn a lesson from this. Also, the authorities have their hands full with these crackpots. I want to get a little more on him. Butch is not very smart, he'll make more mistakes Chuck. Could we keep him around a bit longer?

You have read what he's written to me use your best judgement. He's likely just a quack but there's always a chance he's dangerous. He does show the signs of a profoundly disturbed individual.

Who cares about writing style. He acts just as crazy and PM's threats to numerous members just like drew did. And he showed up right after drew was banned. Its him. You are the dim bulb.

Paranoia self destroyer!