"Duhhhh college aint no good." --Rightie

He went to Harvard

Yes. Yes he did. That is why I think our friend "untitled" here should strive to follow in Obama's footsteps and apply today. He has all of the qualifications our president had.

I see you have contempt for non college educated people...now you understand why they also have contempt for college educated people.

Pretty simple isn't it?

Yes, dumb people resent the educated.

Ah. That explains why you resent kfools.

Don't really care. Notice I said "envy." If you have no envy then I'm fine with that.

Yes. Yes he did. That is why I think our friend "untitled" here should strive to follow in Obama's footsteps and apply today. He has all of the qualifications our president had.

Actually you said "resent" not envy.

Yes, dumb people resent the educated.

why is it the gop targets so many Uneducated in America..the red states???

They don't, at least not anymore than democrats target urban trash.

Sounds like you should apply for a minority scholarship at Harvard or Yale. Who knows? One day you might be a Supreme Court Justice. I hear Hillary is selecting them for having "real world experience."

Good to know you're already accepting the fact that Hillary will be selecting the next 2-3 SC justices,

It's healthy admitting reality.

They don't, at least not anymore than democrats target urban trash.

And then you wonder why Trump is getting only about 1% of the black vote. News flash: educated professionals live in urban areas too.

Cocksucker.

why is it the gop targets so many Uneducated in America..the red states???

The ignorant uneducated rightwingnut racists are the only ones gullible enough to imagine the GOP had their best interests at heart when it is so obvious to everyone with even half a brain that the GOP is too busy catering to the greedy desires of their corporate and 1%er overlords to give a shit about the poor white trash they con into voting for them.