A hard look at what the next four years will be like.

Guys after seeing polls from a few places I trust, it is hard to continue to say Trump will win even though I remain confident that he will perform substantially better than Romney. Though I am loathe to admit it, Hildebeast will likely become president by a handful of electoral votes unless something breaks about her which nobody expects. I think the most likely scenario is that the Republicans continue to dominate the house and hold the senate. Trump will win Ohio, Iowa, Florida, NC, Arizona but he will not get Virginia, Michigan, Wisconsin or Pennysylvania. Therefore I don't think it is possible for Trump to win if the election were today.

There is no silver lining to this. Hillary Clinton is a despicable woman and the people celebrating her here are worthless assholes who haven't done a damn thing in their lives to help their fellow man. I think I speak for the majority of the population when I say I would not be sad if Hillary died tomorrow of a heart attack. The woman is just nasty. Most Americans do see it that way, but Trump needed to get his act together sooner because frankly the most powerful elites in the world were going to do every last thing they can to make sure Hillary is president and winning that kind of battle needs a strong and consistent performance.

What will the future under Clinton be like:

So what can we expect with a RINO congress and Hildebeast presidency? Well for starters the obvious Supreme Court. Everything that was 5-4 before will be 4-5 now. If citizens go along with the laws then in a generation or so the new mediocrity of our time will be the norm. Guns won't disappear overnight. Really the government isn't that good at controlling anything right now except for law abiding citizens. If you have the money you will be able to buy a fully automatic weapon through import or the black market. In less than a decade reliable 3D printed guns will be possible as well. We even have alternative technologies like diode based light emissions which could be made into highly dangerous and effective weapons. Regulations will abound, but it is hard for the government to stop somebody who knows how to take apart a blue ray player or plasma screen and salvage parts to make a dangerous device. I doubt we will see a drop in black inner city violence either. Hillary in private has pretty much confirmed that those thugs are animals and they are bound to kill each other.

Taxes on all Citizens above 40,000$ will go up. We know for a fact from Wikileaks that Hillary wants tax hikes and these are not limited to the "wealthiest 1%. Planning on passing stuff on to your kids? Get ready for the 60% death tax unless you are rich enough to plan ways to circumvent that. (I would just buy bulk gold and give it away as a gift for my kids to sell on e-bay.) The debt will expand, taxing all the wealthy people 65% won't even slow it down but it will scare off the last few non-monopoly companies still trying to exist here. Walstreet will do fine as there are always ways to make money. Hillary will leave those people alone because frankly they are the people who paid for her to get where she is.

Russia will be more aggressive. Russia doesn't think Hillary is a threat, why would they? If they wanted her dealt with they wouldn't need to bother with half measures like random e-mail leaks. They could just have a KGB officer come give her a handshake with gallium halides. She would die a month later with CHF and neural damage all the while nobody would know what was going on because it would look like another one of her "episodes." Why bother though? She is giving Russia everything they want - a chance to invade their neighbors in the name of "peace keeping" and time to continue to remake their empire.

Academia is going through a decline. Tuition is just a new form of indentured servitude; a modern day share cropping. Except now you owe your soul to the government. The government is not going to forgive college loan debt, that is their leverage to put people into the places they want you. The average expensive college degree qualifies you to work as a Barista just like Hillary said. Basically if you pursue education you should either go to a community college/trade school or plan on a post-graduate degree. Anything in-between is useless unless you are smart enough to be an engineer.

Government mandated single payer will be the next step of Obamacare. Care won't improve anywhere, but why quibble when you can bring in a permanent underclass to support your party for generations? It won't matter, the political class will be insulated.

Most conservatives will survive. We won't be giving up. Some will be dispirited, but history has gone in cycles from the dawn of time. Republics just don't last too long. Tyranny is easy, a free and just society is hard.

Guys after seeing polls from a few places I trust, it is hard to continue to say Trump will win even though I remain confident that he will perform substantially better than Romney. Though I am loathe to admit it, Hildebeast will likely become president by a handful of electoral votes unless something breaks about her which nobody expects. I think the most likely scenario is that the Republicans continue to dominate the house and hold the senate. Trump will win Ohio, Iowa, Florida, NC, Arizona but he will not get Virginia, Michigan, Wisconsin or Pennysylvania. Therefore I don't think it is possible for Trump to win if the election were today.

There is no silver lining to this. Hillary Clinton is a despicable woman and the people celebrating her here are worthless assholes who haven't done a damn thing in their lives to help their fellow man. I think I speak for the majority of the population when I say I would not be sad if Hillary died tomorrow of a heart attack. The woman is just nasty. Most Americans do see it that way, but Trump needed to get his act together sooner because frankly the most powerful elites in the world were going to do every last thing they can to make sure Hillary is president and winning that kind of battle needs a strong and consistent performance.

So what can we expect with a RINO congress and Hildebeast presidency? Well for starters the obvious Supreme Court. Everything that was 5-4 before will be 4-5 now. If citizens go along with the laws then in a generation or so the new mediocrity of our time will be the norm. Guns won't disappear overnight. Really the government isn't that good at controlling anything right now except for law abiding citizens. If you have the money you will be able to buy a fully automatic weapon through import or the black market. In less than a decade reliable 3D printed guns will be possible as well. We even have alternative technologies like diode based light emissions which could be made into highly dangerous and effective weapons. Regulations will abound, but it is hard for the government to stop somebody who knows how to take apart a blue ray player or plasma screen and salvage parts to make a dangerous device.

Taxes on all Citizens above 40,000$ will go up. We know for a fact from Wikileaks that Hillary wants tax hikes and these are not limited to the "wealthiest 1%. Planning on passing stuff on to your kids? Get ready for the 60% death tax unless you are rich enough to plan ways to circumvent that. (I would just buy bulk gold and give it away as a gift for my kids to sell on e-bay.) The debt will expand, taxing all the wealthy people 65% won't even slow it down but it will scare off the last few non-monopoly companies still trying to exist here. Walstreet will do fine as there are always ways to make money. Hillary will leave those people alone because frankly they are the people who paid for her to get where she is.

Russia will be more aggressive. Russia doesn't think Hillary is a threat, why would they? If they wanted her dealt with they wouldn't need to bother with half measures like random e-mail leaks. They could just have a KGB officer come give her a handshake with gallium halides. She would die a month later with CHF and neural damage all the while nobody would know what was going on because it would look like another one of her "episodes." Why bother though? She is giving Russia everything they want - a chance to invade their neighbors in the name of "peace keeping" and time to continue to remake their empire.

Academia is going through a decline. Tuition is just a new form of indentured servitude; a modern day share cropping. Except now you owe your soul to the government. The government is not going to forgive college loan debt, that is their leverage to put people into the places they want you. The average expensive college degree qualifies you to work as a Barista just like Hillary said. Basically if you pursue education you should either go to a community college/trade school or plan on a post-graduate degree. Anything in-between is useless unless you are smart enough to be an engineer.

Government mandated single payer will be the next step of Obamacare. Care won't improve anywhere, but why

Most conservatives will survive. We won't be giving up. Some will be dispirited, but history has gone in cycles from the dawn of time.

Why do right wingers bash college education? Envy?

Maybe. You still seem like an idiot.

Envious?

At least the OP is correct about one thing; Trump is going to lose (but by more than he estimates).

Bill

What difference does it make? Hillary could win by one vote and you assholes would proclaim she won in a landslide and had a mandate to cleanse the country. The dumbass RINOS will attack the base but had they just had learned to grow a pair and support their own then they would win. The problem with Republicans is that most of them do not understand the unrelenting nature of liberal communism. Liberals are united in hate. For years I have debated leftists on this forum and I have found that you rely solely on emotion and vitriol. You hold nothing but hatred in your hearts. You don't fight because you want to see the world improved, you fight because you want to win and because you think you will get some kind of revenge. One day you will die. Either the atheists and you will be all dressed up with no where to go or the religious were right and you guys will have to answer.

For my part I am too clever to let Hillary ruin my life. For years I have learned how to blend in with the leftists and not be caught by their bigotry. I can even be an alpha among them because frankly its not that hard. Maybe some day I will run as a democrat.

Ohio is LEAVING Donald Trump for Hillary Clinton.

http://www.wcpo.com/news/state/state-ohio/why-ohio-is-leaving-donald-trump-for-hillary-clinton

BONER NOT RISING finally realized what I've been telling him for months. Lol

Conservatism will now be repudiated by the people of this country for the 3rd time in a row and 6 out of the last 7 times with the popular vote.

The country is moving left and leaving conservatism in its rear view mirror.

Envious?

What difference does it make? Hillary could win by one vote and you assholes would proclaim she won in a landslide and had a mandate to cleanse the country. The dumbass RINOS will attack the base but had they just had learned to grow a pair and support their own then they would win. The problem with Republicans is that most of them do not understand the unrelenting nature of liberal communism. Liberals are united in hate. For years I have debated leftists on this forum and I have found that you rely solely on emotion and vitriol. You hold nothing but hatred in your hearts. You don't fight because you want to see the world improved, you fight because you want to win and because you think you will get some kind of revenge. One day you will die. Either the atheists and you will be all dressed up with no where to go or the religious were right and you guys will have to answer.

For my part I am too clever to let Hillary ruin my life. For years I have learned how to blend in with the leftists and not be caught by their bigotry. I can even be an alpha among them because frankly its not that hard. Maybe some day I will run as a democrat.

This liberal loves his country and believes liberal policies embody the best of American values. It is liberal thing and liberal policies that have improved life both here and around the world. You have things exactly backwards. The conservative in this country are the ones united by hate, and they've been on the wrong side of nearly every issue my entire lifetime.

News for you, everyone dies. It is liberals who leave a better world for future generations.

Bill

So what can we expect with a RINO congress and Hildebeast presidency? Well for starters the obvious Supreme Court. Everything that was 5-4 before will be 4-5 now. If citizens go along with the laws then in a generation or so the new mediocrity of our time will be the norm. Guns won't disappear overnight. Really the government isn't that good at controlling anything right now except for law abiding citizens. If you have the money you will be able to buy a fully automatic weapon through import or the black market. In less than a decade reliable 3D printed guns will be possible as well. We even have alternative technologies like diode based light emissions which could be made into highly dangerous and effective weapons. Regulations will abound, but it is hard for the government to stop somebody who knows how to take apart a blue ray player or plasma screen and salvage parts to make a dangerous device. I doubt we will see a drop in black inner city violence either. Hillary in private has pretty much confirmed that those thugs are animals and they are bound to kill each other.

Government mandated single payer will be the next step of Obamacare. Care won't improve anywhere, but why quibble when you can bring in a permanent underclass to support your party for generations? It won't matter, the political class will be insulated.

Most conservatives will survive. We won't be giving up. Some will be dispirited, but history has gone in cycles from the dawn of time. Republics just don't last too long. Tyranny is easy, a free and just society is hard.

You are wrong. Half the people that say they support Hillary are not going to show up election day. Trump will win.

Ohio is LEAVING Donald Trump for Hillary Clinton.

http://www.wcpo.com/news/state/state-ohio/why-ohio-is-leaving-donald-trump-for-hillary-clinton

BONER NOT RISING finally realized what I've been telling him for months. Lol

Conservatism will now be repudiated by the people of this country for the 3rd time in a row and 6 out of the last 7 times with the popular vote.

The country is moving left and leaving conservatism in its rear view mirror.

Moving left has done wonders for Europe

IN THE LIBERAL WORLD OF THE NEXT FOUR YEARS.

stock-photo-a-perfect-neighborhood-house

0d95c45f17e63bb442de0d863c7ae84c.jpg

Who is she?