More Bad News For Trump: Evangelicals Denounce Him

Powerful Evangelical Women Split From Male Church Leaders to Slam Trump

Evangelical Leaders Don't Want Trump To Win: The 'Integrity Of Our ...

The Evangelical Case Against Donald Trump - The Christian Post

Nearly 100 evangelical leaders have signed onto a letter urging their fellow Christians to vote against Republican presidential nominee Donald Trump, who, they write, “has fueled white American nationalism with xenophobic appeals and religious intolerance at the expense of gospel values, democratic principles, and important international relationships.”

The letter was posted to Change.org on Thursday, and had nearly 5,000 signatures by midday Friday.

The evangelicals behind the letter do not necessarily endorse Democratic presidential nominee Hillary Clinton, they write ― but they are united in their opposition to Trump, who is working to maintain the Republican stronghold on the evangelical community.

“Imperfect elections and flawed candidates often make for complicated and difficult choices for Christians,” the letter reads. “But sometimes historic moments arise when more is at stake than partisan politics ― when the meaning and integrity of our faith hangs in the balance. This is one of those moments.”

You claim you in the military...

What branch?

When did you join?

I ask because your posts are so juvenile...

Listen up scum fuck. I have never claimed I was in the military you lying sack of shit. Find the post where I said I served. Find it liar! Then overdose on insulin.

Nearly 100 evangelical leaders have signed onto a letter urging their fellow Christians to vote against Republican presidential nominee Donald Trump, who, they write, “has fueled white American nationalism with xenophobic appeals and religious intolerance at the expense of gospel values, democratic principles, and important international relationships.”

The letter was posted to Change.org on Thursday, and had nearly 5,000 signatures by midday Friday.

The evangelicals behind the letter do not necessarily endorse Democratic presidential nominee Hillary Clinton, they write ― but they are united in their opposition to Trump, who is working to maintain the Republican stronghold on the evangelical community.

“Imperfect elections and flawed candidates often make for complicated and difficult choices for Christians,” the letter reads. “But sometimes historic moments arise when more is at stake than partisan politics ― when the meaning and integrity of our faith hangs in the balance. This is one of those moments.”

RELATED: SCRIPTURE PROVES TRUMP IS THE ANTICHRIST
Trump is Antichrist | RedState
Is Donald J. Trump the long-prophesied Beast of Revelation? According to the Bible, the Antichrist will be a charismatic celebrity, a "big talker" and a "smooth ...
Listen to the interpretation verse by verse via streaming audio now: Antichrist Profile – Daniel Chapter 8:23-25 – Think ... Antichrist Profile – Donald Trump?

Listen up scum fuck. I have never claimed I was in the military you lying sack of shit. Find the post where I said I served. Find it liar! Then overdose on insulin.

RELATED: SCRIPTURE PROVES TRUMP IS THE ANTICHRIST
Trump is Antichrist | RedState
Is Donald J. Trump the long-prophesied Beast of Revelation? According to the Bible, the Antichrist will be a charismatic celebrity, a "big talker" and a "smooth ...
Listen to the interpretation verse by verse via streaming audio now: Antichrist Profile – Daniel Chapter 8:23-25 – Think ... Antichrist Profile – Donald Trump?

I could have sworn you were critical of Trump cause he never served and you did...

Was I mistaken?

How old are you anyway?

You claim you in the military...

What branch?

When did you join?

I ask because your posts are so juvenile...

You claim you live in the basement at your mother's house.

Are you sleeping with her?

Does she demand you get her crotch every morning for a lick or two?

How many years has this been going on?

I ask because you seem weak and insignificant, and at most 15 years old.

You claim you live in the basement at your mother's house.

Are you sleeping with her?

Does she demand you get her crotch every morning for a lick or two?

How many years has this been going on?

I ask because you seem weak and insignificant, and at most 15 years old.

Shintao!

Hey..

You're the guy in your mid 70's that fought in Vietnam 50 years ago and spends his afternoons asking for someone to blow him...

I could have sworn you were critical of Trump cause he never served and you did...

Was I mistaken?

How old are you anyway?

How old are you anyway? 10? 15?

Your mom likes them young, like Trump. She voting for Trump?

We believe the candidacy of Donald J. Trump has given voice to a movement that affirms racist elements in white culture—both explicit and implicit. Regardless of his recent retraction, Mr. Trump has spread racist “birther” falsehoods for five years trying to delegitimize and humiliate our first African-American president, characterizing him as “the other” and not a real American citizen. He uses fear to demonize and degrade immigrants, foreigners, and people from different racial, ethnic, and religious backgrounds. He launched his presidential campaign by demonizing Mexicans, immigrants, and Muslims, and has repeatedly spoken against migrants and refugees coming to this country—those whom Jesus calls “the stranger” in Matthew 25, where he says that how we treat them is how we treat him. Trump has steadily refused to clearly and aggressively confront extremist voices and movements of white supremacy, some of whom now call him their “champion,” and has therefore helped to take the dangerous fringes of white nationalism in America to the mainstream of politics.

Mr. Trump has fueled white American nationalism with xenophobic appeals and religious intolerance at the expense of gospel values, democratic principles, and important international relationships. He mocks women and the sanctity of marriage vows, disregards facts and the accountability to truth, and worships wealth and shameful materialism, while taking our weakening culture of civility to nearly unprecedented levels with continuing personal attacks on others, including attacking a federal judge based purely on his Mexican heritage, mocking a disabled reporter, and humiliating a beauty pageant winner for her weight and Latina ethnicity—to give just a few examples.

Because we believe that racial bigotry has been a cornerstone of this campaign, it is a foundational matter of the gospel for us in this election, and not just another issue. This is not just a social problem, but a fundamental wrong. Racism is America's original sin. Its brazen use to win elections threatens to reverse real progress on racial equity and set America back.

Donald Trump's campaign is the most recent and extreme version of a history of racialized politics that has been pursued and about which white evangelicals, in particular, have been silent. The silence in previous times has set the environment for what we now see.

For this reason, we cannot ignore this bigotry, set it aside, just focus on other issues, or forget the things Mr. Trump has consistently said and done. No matter what other issues we also care about, we have to make it publicly clear that Mr. Trump’s racial and religious bigotry and treatment of women is morally unacceptable to us as evangelical Christians, as we attempt to model Jesus’ command to “love your neighbors as yourself.

Shintao!

Hey..

You're the guy in your mid 70's that fought in Vietnam 50 years ago and spends his afternoons asking for someone to blow him...

Your the guy born about 10 to 15 years 'tops' years ago and lives in his mothers basement and sleeps in his mothers bed.

How old are you anyway? 10? 15?

Your mom likes them young, like Trump. She voting for Trump?

We believe the candidacy of Donald J. Trump has given voice to a movement that affirms racist elements in white culture—both explicit and implicit. Regardless of his recent retraction, Mr. Trump has spread racist “birther” falsehoods for five years trying to delegitimize and humiliate our first African-American president, characterizing him as “the other” and not a real American citizen. He uses fear to demonize and degrade immigrants, foreigners, and people from different racial, ethnic, and religious backgrounds. He launched his presidential campaign by demonizing Mexicans, immigrants, and Muslims, and has repeatedly spoken against migrants and refugees coming to this country—those whom Jesus calls “the stranger” in Matthew 25, where he says that how we treat them is how we treat him. Trump has steadily refused to clearly and aggressively confront extremist voices and movements of white supremacy, some of whom now call him their “champion,” and has therefore helped to take the dangerous fringes of white nationalism in America to the mainstream of politics.

Mr. Trump has fueled white American nationalism with xenophobic appeals and religious intolerance at the expense of gospel values, democratic principles, and important international relationships. He mocks women and the sanctity of marriage vows, disregards facts and the accountability to truth, and worships wealth and shameful materialism, while taking our weakening culture of civility to nearly unprecedented levels with continuing personal attacks on others, including attacking a federal judge based purely on his Mexican heritage, mocking a disabled reporter, and humiliating a beauty pageant winner for her weight and Latina ethnicity—to give just a few examples.

Because we believe that racial bigotry has been a cornerstone of this campaign, it is a foundational matter of the gospel for us in this election, and not just another issue. This is not just a social problem, but a fundamental wrong. Racism is America's original sin. Its brazen use to win elections threatens to reverse real progress on racial equity and set America back.

Donald Trump's campaign is the most recent and extreme version of a history of racialized politics that has been pursued and about which white evangelicals, in particular, have been silent. The silence in previous times has set the environment for what we now see.

For this reason, we cannot ignore this bigotry, set it aside, just focus on other issues, or forget the things Mr. Trump has consistently said and done. No matter what other issues we also care about, we have to make it publicly clear that Mr. Trump’s racial and religious bigotry and treatment of women is morally unacceptable to us as evangelical Christians, as we attempt to model Jesus’ command to “love your neighbors as yourself.

Your the guy born about 10 to 15 years 'tops' years ago and lives in his mothers basement and sleeps in his mothers bed.

So tell us..

How can you claim to fight in 'Nam but don't recall when you were there?

Was I mistaken?

How old are you anyway?

You lied and said I said I served. You don't know whether I served or not. You said I claimed to serve and that's a lie and you know it's a lie. Please overdose on insulin!

Trump is a chicken hawk and a draft dodger. I am not a draft dodger like you and the other CONscum here. I never said whether or not I served. Whether or not I served has nothing to do with the fact that Trump is a chicken hawk and you are a lying sack of shit.

If we were face to face you would be shitting your diaper liar fat ass.

So tell us..

How can you claim to fight in 'Nam but don't recall when you were there?

What does Shintao's courageous service in Vietnam and his honorable discharge have to do with the fact that Christian evangelical are dumping Trump?

We know you and that other fat ass Old Mack are chicken hawk valor thieves who never served. We also know that Shintao doesn't talk the talk but he did walk the walk. You are a coward and a liar... AKA a CON,

TRUMP HAS CHRISTIAN PROBLEMS!!!

Of the 10,013 adults interviewed, 9,809 were invited to take part in the panel and a total of 5,338 agreed to participate.

Two-thirds of regular churchgoing Republicans were not supporting Trump for the GOP nomination even in April. This includes 57% who were Trump “skeptics,” having not expressed support for Trump as the GOP nominee in any of the three surveys conducted mainly online among participants in the Pew Research Center’s American Trends Panel between December and April.

You lied and said I said I served. You don't know whether I served or not. You said I claimed to serve and that's a lie and you know it's a lie. Please overdose on insulin!

Trump is a chicken hawk and a draft dodger. I am not a draft dodger like you and the other CONscum here. I never said whether or not I served. Whether or not I served has nothing to do with the fact that Trump is a chicken hawk and you are a lying sack of shit.

If we were face to face you would be shitting your diaper liar fat ass.

ZO LIES CONSTANTLY, BUT HE IS BEING SEXUALLY ABUSED BY HIS MOTHER, AND FORCED TO LIVE IN A DAMP COLD BASEMENT AT HER HOUSE. I THINK HE TRYS TO GATHER INFORMATION TO SELL TO VARIOUS CORPORATIONS.

TRUMP HAS CHRISTIAN PROBLEMS!!!

Of the 10,013 adults interviewed, 9,809 were invited to take part in the panel and a total of 5,338 agreed to participate.

Two-thirds of regular churchgoing Republicans were not supporting Trump for the GOP nomination even in April. This includes 57% who were Trump “skeptics,” having not expressed support for Trump as the GOP nominee in any of the three surveys conducted mainly online among participants in the Pew Research Center’s American Trends Panel between December and April.

ZO LIES CONSTANTLY, BUT HE IS BEING SEXUALLY ABUSED BY HIS MOTHER, AND FORCED TO LIVE IN A DAMP COLD BASEMENT AT HER HOUSE. I THINK HE TRYS TO GATHER INFORMATION TO SELL TO VARIOUS CORPORATIONS.

Is Donald J. Trump the long-prophesied Beast of Revelation? According to the Bible, the Antichrist will be a charismatic celebrity, a "big talker"

According to the Bible, the Antichrist will be a charismatic celebrity, a "big talker" and a "smooth talker." He will convince people that he has the solution to every problem. He will be a dealmaker and a master negotiator. He will claim to know how to defend Israel and to create lasting peace in the Middle East. He will be an intimidator and a militant lover of power. He will exalt and magnify himself and claim to be the "only Savior." Sound like anyone you know?

The number 666 is a major sign of the Antichrist and the number 666 turns up over and over again in regard to Donald Trump and his family.

The Trump family bought the most expensive single building ever purchased in the United States, at 666 Fifth Avenue, a street symbolic of money (Mammon) and excess (greed).

The Trump family paid $1.8 billion for the most expensive building on record. And 18 = 3*6 = 666. It is controlled through Donald Trump's daughter Ivanka Trump and her husband Jared Kushner.

The Trump family is also in the process of building a $666 million tower at One Journal Square. According to multiple reports the height will be 666 feet.

Another Trump Fifth Avenue property, the famous Trump Tower, is 203 meters tall according to multiple reports. And 203 meters = 666 feet. Donald Trump lives there in gold-plated opulence on the 66th floor.

Donald Trump inherited his grandmother's real estate empire when she died on June 6, 1966 = 6-6-6. Her name was Elizabeth Christ Trump. The family business name then was E. Trump & Son. (Elizabeth means "oath" so her full name may be interpreted as "oath for Christ to be trumped [i.e., outranked, upstaged through trickery].")

The Trump surname is an anglicized version of the German name Drumpf. In Jewish gematria, the value of the letters in Don Drumpf is 666. (Don being both his abbreviated first name and meaning "powerful ruler.")

Trump first made racist remarks about Hispanic immigrants on June 6, 2015 = 6+6+(1+5) = 666. His fearmongering comments about "rapists" and "drug dealers" vaulted him to the top of the polls. On the same date, 6-6-6, speaking to a packed room in Raleigh, NC, Trump announced that the "American dream is dead" and only he can resurrect it. Only he, not even God Almighty, can "make America great again."

Is Donald J. Trump the long-prophesied Beast of Revelation? According to the Bible, the Antichrist will be a charismatic celebrity, a "big talker"

According to the Bible, the Antichrist will be a charismatic celebrity, a "big talker" and a "smooth talker." He will convince people that he has the solution to every problem. He will be a dealmaker and a master negotiator. He will claim to know how to defend Israel and to create lasting peace in the Middle East. He will be an intimidator and a militant lover of power. He will exalt and magnify himself and claim to be the "only Savior." Sound like anyone you know?

The number 666 is a major sign of the Antichrist and the number 666 turns up over and over again in regard to Donald Trump and his family.

The Trump family bought the most expensive single building ever purchased in the United States, at 666 Fifth Avenue, a street symbolic of money (Mammon) and excess (greed).

The Trump family paid $1.8 billion for the most expensive building on record. And 18 = 3*6 = 666. It is controlled through Donald Trump's daughter Ivanka Trump and her husband Jared Kushner.

The Trump family is also in the process of building a $666 million tower at One Journal Square. According to multiple reports the height will be 666 feet.

Another Trump Fifth Avenue property, the famous Trump Tower, is 203 meters tall according to multiple reports. And 203 meters = 666 feet. Donald Trump lives there in gold-plated opulence on the 66th floor.

Donald Trump inherited his grandmother's real estate empire when she died on June 6, 1966 = 6-6-6. Her name was Elizabeth Christ Trump. The family business name then was E. Trump & Son. (Elizabeth means "oath" so her full name may be interpreted as "oath for Christ to be trumped [i.e., outranked, upstaged through trickery].")

The Trump surname is an anglicized version of the German name Drumpf. In Jewish gematria, the value of the letters in Don Drumpf is 666. (Don being both his abbreviated first name and meaning "powerful ruler.")

Trump first made racist remarks about Hispanic immigrants on June 6, 2015 = 6+6+(1+5) = 666. His fearmongering comments about "rapists" and "drug dealers" vaulted him to the top of the polls. On the same date, 6-6-6, speaking to a packed room in Raleigh, NC, Trump announced that the "American dream is dead" and only he can resurrect it. Only he, not even God Almighty, can "make America great again."

Good find, hound

Cold shivers went down my spine when I read it

And here's the meat.

"Despite their disappointment, women Christian leaders see some light at the end of the tunnel, and they hope that this election will finally separate evangelicals who misuse faith for partisan ends from those seeking to advance the cause of Christ. "

666 is a section of the social security contract that was implemented another civil code law that overrides the individuals common law contract (constitutional) ability. Very difficult to get out of . Trump wants to put an end to SS and the constitution party wants to end SS after all the corporation subsidies are eliminated.

A lot of these said claimed Christians are simply communist infiltrating the churches.

Gee,

Hard to believe you think the guy is the ANTI CHRIST! All you do is post how badly he is going to lose. Have some consistency dumb ass!

Where does it say in the Bible that all prophecies are self-fulfilling numb nuts? A lot of Bible prophecies have not come true. This one will not come to fruition but the Apostle John predicted it.

https://qph.ec.quoracdn.net/main-qimg-16d7f8a1a4de13ec5db80ed6eebd7b0c-c?convert_to_webp=true This image will shock you. I posted a link because it won't post as an image.

Gee,

Hard to believe you think the guy is the ANTI CHRIST! All you do is post how badly he is going to lose. Have some consistency dumb ass!

God will see to it that he loses. You guys got coned by the anti christ

And here's the meat.

"Despite their disappointment, women Christian leaders see some light at the end of the tunnel, and they hope that this election will finally separate evangelicals who misuse faith for partisan ends from those seeking to advance the cause of Christ. "

That not just meat... that's the whole holy cow!

1 Timothy 2:1-2

First of all, then, I urge that supplications, prayers, intercessions, and thanksgivings be made for all people, for kings and all who are in high positions, that we may lead a peaceful and quiet life, godly and dignified in every way.

Hosea 4:6

My people are destroyed for lack of knowledge; because you have rejected knowledge, I reject you from being a priest to me. And since you have forgotten the law of your God, I also will forget your children.

God will see to it that he loses. You guys got coned by the anti christ

They were not conned by the antiChrist, they are the antiChrist. This really is good vs evil.