What Lincoln Said, After Waking From A 3 Day Drunk?

Jimbo, in his relentless war on Islam has made many good Christians outa confused muslims right here on NHB

Yup, that's cause he takes the fight right to the enemy. Where them muslims hunker down with their muslim noses stuck in their koran. Here on NHB, that's where the warrior Jimbo charges right in and converts em.

Yup, that's cause he takes the fight right to the enemy. Where them muslims hunker down with their muslim noses stuck in their koran. Here on NHB, that's where the warrior Jimbo charges right in and converts em.

We all own Jimbo a debt of gratitude. Due to his relentless war on NHB islam, the converted won't be shitting in the hallways of american malls anymore

We all own Jimbo a debt of gratitude. Due to his relentless war on NHB islam, the converted won't be shitting in the hallways of american malls anymore

To be fair Zaro, most of the time they had pounds of bacon up their asses and very few of them were shitting in Mall hallways

Yeah, but even one mall shitting is too much

Damn right. And you know something else, Jimbos work here is underappreciated. How many people may never step on a turd in the mall thanks to Jimbo, we may never know

Damn right. And you know something else, Jimbos work here is underappreciated. How many people may never step on a turd in the mall thanks to Jimbo, we may never know

That reminds me of the great Rumsfeld. The unknown unknowns. You can't just stick your head in the sand about the unknown unknowns and then cry after they snuck up on you and bit you in the ass.

That reminds me of the great Rumsfeld. The unknown unknowns. You can't just stick your head in the sand about the unknown unknowns and then cry after they snuck up on you and bit you in the ass.

I don't even wanna think about the unknown unknowns, it upsets me too much.