Barry Says, Muslims Critical Part Of Our History

I have done considerable research, but can find no positive contributions from Muslims to America.

Someone? Anyone?

Liberal 101 - - - what about their knowledge of skyscrapers?

They really know how to sink their teeth into high steel projects.

Algebra? Ever hear of it? Its the reason why we could send men to the moon.

http://www.pbs.org/empires/islam/innoalgebra.html

Also Muslim scientists.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Muslim_scientists

I have done considerable research, but can find no positive contributions from Muslims to America.

Someone? Anyone?

Who's "Barry?" Your imaginary friend?

Someone? Anyone?

You, a CON doing research.... LOL Actually loser I did some research.

Captain: Kareem Rashad Sultan Khan medal of honor war hero.

Yusef Lateef – jazz musician and Grammy Award winner

Jermaine Jackson – singer, bass guitarist

Fareed Zakaria, head of Newsweek International

NFL player turned sportscaster Ahmad Rashad

YOU CONS ARE SO FUCKING IGNORANT, STUPID and DEPLORABLE! FIND ANOTHER COUNTRY TO BE PART OF. WE WANT YOU GONE!

Sports

YOU CONS ARE SO FUCKING IGNORANT, STUPID and DEPLORABLE! FIND ANOTHER COUNTRY TO BE PART OF. WE WANT YOU GONE!

Sports

Well, 4 in the sciences - engineering; I guess that's something.

Wait, I may have been wrong.

fabric.jpg

Who were those Muslims who built America?"Throughout our
history, Islam has contributed to the character of our country, and
Muslim Americans, and their good works, have helped to build our nation —
and we've seen the results. We've seen those results in generations of
Muslim immigrants — farmers and factory workers, helping to lay the
railroads and build our cities. Muslim innovators who helped build some
of our highest skyscrapers and who helped to unlock the secrets of our
universe." President Barack Obama, 2013.

Railroads - cities - skyscrapers???

I was under the impression, the Chinese & Irish were our railroad wizards; and Native Americans were the high steel wizards. I guess I was wrong.

Sports

BOY!!!! JIM IS ONE DUMB MOTHER FUCKER ISN'T HE? LMAO!!

Research+Methodology.png

Of course this idiot never heard of algebra. He probably dropped out of junior high school.

Algebra was not invented by Muslims. It has origins from both ancient Persia and Greece. Only a dumb shit like yourself thinks all Arabs are Muslim. This was not the case 2000 years ago, pick up a real history book instead of reading bumper stickers. After 600AD, the Arab world contributed little to the advancement of anything. Interestingly, Islam arose around the fifth century.

BOY!!!! JIM IS ONE DUMB MOTHER FUCKER ISN'T HE? LMAO!!

Research+Methodology.png

Again, most of these people are Arab but not necessarily Muslim. You assume everyone with a name that sounds a certain way must be Muslim. It just goes to show you how retarded the left is. They assume themselves worldly but they don't have a clue. Many of those people are Iranians and Turks who escaped the modern day extremist states.

Even worse, almost your entire list is composed of people with backgrounds as journalists or in sports. One guy is a Nobel Prize winner in a branch of Chemistry which deals which such small time periods that one might consider it ungrounded.

Someone? Anyone?

LIBERALS AND MUSLIMS ARE THE SAME TYPE OF SHIT. THEY WANT TO WIPE THIS RADICAL GUY OFF THE FACE OF THE EARTH.

CantEatPork.jpg

LIBERALS AND MUSLIMS ARE THE SAME TYPE OF SHIT. THEY WANT TO WIPE THIS RADICAL GUY OFF THE FACE OF THE EARTH.

CantEatPork.jpg

There are several Jews who hit the range with me. They don't eat pork - - - I don't care. I do eat pork - - - they don't care. How it works in a sane society.

To be fair, it isn't the contributions of a few people that matter. It's the contributions over many decades and centuries that count.

Muslims did have a huge impact in mathematics early on, as the links show. (FYI my field of study was mathematics, BSc and MSc.) But the numbers of Muslim scientists and their impact over the years has never approached what Europe produced. In fact, 19th and 20th century Europe was pretty astounding.

For the the twentieth century, and especially the second half, no-one beats beats European and American Jews. The number of major and important contributions made by Jews in the last 100 years in mathematics and sciences is completely unmatched, even more so when you look at it per capita. I expect that to diminish, with Chinese and South Koreans taking the lead in coming century.

The contributions by Muslims in the last 200 years has been pretty thin. I have no reason to believe that will change.

There are several Jews who hit the range with me. They don't eat pork - - - I don't care. I do eat pork - - - they don't care. How it works in a sane society.

Don't you dare try to take my brined and smoked pork shoulder from me. I'm a Jew who eats pork. :) Not every day, but I don't eat anything every day. I like variety.

To be fair, it isn't the contributions of a few people that matter. It's the contributions over many decades and centuries that count.

Muslims did have a huge impact in mathematics early on, as the links show. (FYI my field of study was mathematics, BSc and MSc.) But the numbers of Muslim scientists and their impact over the years has never approached what Europe produced. In fact, 19th and 20th century Europe was pretty astounding.

For the the twentieth century, and especially the second half, no-one beats beats European and American Jews. The number of major and important contributions made by Jews in the last 100 years in mathematics and sciences is completely unmatched, even more so when you look at it per capita. I expect that to diminish, with Chinese and South Koreans taking the lead in coming century.

The contributions by Muslims in the last 200 years has been pretty thin. I have no reason to believe that will change.

Don't you dare try to take my brined and smoked pork shoulder from me. I'm a Jew who eats pork. :) Not every day, but I don't eat anything every day. I like variety.

There was a Golden Age of Islam; where art - science - literature flourished. It was short lived because the Islamic hard core religious kookaboos squashed it. They felt threatened by enlightenment.

Little has changed. Sad, because who knows where it may have led. I mean, at this moment Muslims are executing people for witchcraft.