CNN Tries to Attack Trump....

Oh, you GOTTA SEE THIS!

First, the SHAMELESS WHORE, working for Clinton News Network, TRIES HER BEST, to say, "Donald Trump is EVIL, AND CAN'T BE PRESIDENT, because he banged some broad, and bragged about it.

MEANWHILE, SHE DOESN'T CARE, that there are DOZENS OF BROKEN WOMEN, WHO WERE FORCIBLY RAPED AND ATTACKED, BY BUBBA FATBURGER, THE "WATCH ME SHAKE MY FINGER IN YOUR FACE, AND LIE TO YOU, ABOUT THE 19 YR.-OLD, MENTALLY-UNBALANCED INTERN I FUCKED IN THE WHITE HOUSE!".

..WHEN A GIRL IS 19, AND MENTALLY UNSTABLE, THAT, ALSO, IS RAPE !!

BUT THE BEST PART...........

The BEST Part, in when the CNN WHORE CAN'T TAKE ANY MORE, of HOW MIDDLE-AMERICA REALLY FEELS, (SICK OF CLINTON-OBAMA SCUM, DESTROYING OUR ONCE-GREAT COUNTRY), SO SHE TRIES TO INTERRUPT HER, WITH HER FAR-LEFT FREAK, THE BLACK GUY.......

BUT AS IT TURNS OUT, HE IS A LISPING TWINK, A RENT-A-BOY, ONE OF THOSE PANSIES THAT RUNS AROUND SPREADING HIS ASS CHEEKS WITH BOTH HANDS, YELLING IN SOPRANO, "Oh, PLEASE, do ME, do ME - I'M ALL GREASED UP !!!"

Listen to him!...........it's HILARIOUS@!!!!.....THE "DEMOCRAP REPRESENTATIVE"......

HE'S EVEN WEARING A PINK FLOWER!!!!

Bwaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahahahahhaahahahahahahahaha!

Watch HIS EYES GLAZE OVER, AND HIS VOICE SHUDDER, when he says "Young boys"................

SICK FUCKER, I WISH I COULD LEGALLY CASTRATE, THESE FREAKY BASTARDS..............

They were too easy on that deplorable. When the host covered her face in horror for a second that said it all.

It's one thing seeing these people in a crowd but when we get to hear them up close and personal it truly shows the country how freaking crazy they are.

When she talked about this scumbag being God's messenger it was hard to keep down what I was eating.

Folks this is why Hillary just can't win, this election has to send a strong message, this has to be a landslide.

This country needs to tell these bat shit crazy DEPLORABLES and the world that Donald Trump is not acceptable to lead this country in any way shape or form.

Which takes me back to what the middle of the road ATLANTIC said about Trump.

Donald Trump has no record of public service and no qualifications for public office. His affect is that of an infomercial huckster; he traffics in conspiracy theories and racist invective; he is appallingly sexist; he is erratic, secretive, and xenophobic; he expresses admiration for authoritarian rulers, and evinces authoritarian tendencies himself. He is easily goaded, a poor quality for someone seeking control of Americas nuclear arsenal. He is an enemy of fact-based discourse; he is ignorant of, and indifferent to, the Constitution; he appears not to read.

Yeah, Septic Tank...............Yeeeeeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhh................

I BET YOU REEEEEEEEEEALLY ENJOYED THAT "TWINK", DIDNCHA ???

BET YOU REEEEEEEEEALLY ENJOYED, HEARING HIM SAY "YOUNG BOYYYYYSSSSS, DIDNCHA ???

BET YOU REEEEALY WISHED, THEY HAD HIM TURN AROUND, DIDNCHA ??

Septic:

"When she talked about this scumbag being God's messenger it was hard to keep down what I was eating."

WERE YOU EATING A COCK, SEPTIC?.......I KNOW YOU "GUYS" DON'T LIKE HEARING THE WORD "GOD".....

IT MAKES YOU FEEL GUILTY!

FARTMAN : First, the SHAMELESS WHORE, working for Clinton News Network, TRIES HER BEST, to say, "Donald Trump is EVIL, AND CAN'T BE PRESIDENT, because he banged some broad, and bragged about it.

OMG First of all it wasn't just bragging he banged a broad. He bragged about sexual assault.

2nd..FARTMAN forgets the countless other heinous things Trump has said in the past year and a half.

FARTMAN..(yes I love the name I gave you) can your brain function for even a second to look at the overall condemnation that swiftly rained down on Trump when that video was released? It was by your people. The people YOU supported all your miserable life. But now that you made a pact with the devil, you renounce the few good people left in your party.

You don't get it. Donald Trump really is evil..and that's not hyperbole. He has done evil things all his life when he stepped on the little guy and showed no remorse over it but passed it off as " just doing business."

You think you have a grass roots movement? You have a bowel movement.

You're going to see a real movement rise up and come out en masse to vote AGAINST Trump. All indications are pointing in that direction and it will be sweet when we dump Trump and you, Blueballs, Goofy, and all the other Trump supporters into the dustbin of history.

We'll look back at this whole sordid campaign in total horror and embarrassment in the future and those who confronted this menace straight on will be able to hold their head up high and stick their chest out and know they did the right thing.

You, just the opposite. If you're capable of any shame at all, you'll hang you're head,look in the mirror and ask yourself,,what the fuck were you thinking,

The MEDIA is in al ALL OUT BLITZ to try to DESTROY Trump...

Too bad for THEM that the PEOPLE still have a VOICE, and can FLIP the MEDIA and the BIG MONEY ELITES the BIRD come election day !!

Hey dopey..even Trump's biggest supporters agree that he can't win with just his base. He needs to expand it to win and what is happening now, it's retracting by the minute.

Septic:

"When she talked about this scumbag being God's messenger it was hard to keep down what I was eating."

WERE YOU EATING A COCK, SEPTIC?......]

I was eating an omelet so it's funny where your gay ass imagination went.

You know your racist birther is going down and going down BIG.

Brings a smile to my face.

FARTMAN, notice any similarities?

The scene took place during 21 April 1945, in a military briefing with a lot of generals. Krebs informs that the enemy has broken through a wide front, while in the background, Fegelein enters. Günsche is also briefly seen. Krebs also informs of other suburbs of Berlin under attack, pointing at a map around the Berlin area. Hitler assures that Steiner's assault will bring it under control. His statement evokes dead silence in the room. Krebs attempts to explain the situation, but falters, leaving Jodl to break the news that Steiner couldn't get enough soldiers to ward off the Soviet troops.

Visibly upset, Hitler tells everyone to leave except Generals Keitel, Jodl, Krebs, and Burgdorf, and after the last person closes the door immediately flies into a rage, where he states that Steiner's attack was an order. Outside, everyone listens, and Gerda cries. He declares that the military has been lying to him from the very beginning; even the SS. As he rants that the generals are cowards, Burgdorf tells him that he shouldn't insult the soldiers, but Hitler continues that they are betrayers, cowards and failures. Burgdorf declares that Hitler's accusations are outrageous, but Hitler doesn't listen and says how they are the scum of the German people, throws down his pencils at the map, and yells, "Sie ist ohne Ehre!" (literally: "it [viz. the army leadership] is without honor").

First, the SHAMELESS WHORE, working for Clinton News Network, TRIES HER BEST, to say, "Donald Trump is EVIL, AND CAN'T BE PRESIDENT, because he banged some broad, and bragged about it.

MEANWHILE, SHE DOESN'T CARE, that there are DOZENS OF BROKEN WOMEN, WHO WERE FORCIBLY RAPED AND ATTACKED, BY BUBBA FATBURGER, THE "WATCH ME SHAKE MY FINGER IN YOUR FACE, AND LIE TO YOU, ABOUT THE 19 YR.-OLD, MENTALLY-UNBALANCED INTERN I FUCKED IN THE WHITE HOUSE!".

..WHEN A GIRL IS 19, AND MENTALLY UNSTABLE, THAT, IS RAPE !!

The BEST Part, is when the CNN WHORE CAN'T TAKE ANY MORE, of HOW MIDDLE-AMERICA REALLY FEELS, (SICK OF CLINTON-OBAMA SCUM, DESTROYING OUR ONCE-GREAT COUNTRY),

BUT AS IT TURNS OUT, HE IS A LISPING TWINK, A RENT-A-BOY, ONE OF THOSE PANSIES THAT RUNS AROUND SPREADING HIS ASS CHEEKS WITH BOTH HANDS, YELLING IN SOPRANO, "Oh, PLEASE, do ME, do ME - I'M ALL GREASED UP !!!"

*****************************************************************************************

P.S. - Septic Tank - That REEEEEEEALY HURTS, huh, that I "Had your Number", with YOU ENJOYING THE TWINK, WITH HIS PINK FLOWER, HOW HE SAID, "The Young BOYS", (the part you REEEAALY LIKED), Haaaaaaaaahahahahahahahaaa!

P.P.S. - Oh, Yeah.... "Fartman"?.........I LOVE IT!....YOU MORON, I PUT IT IN MY NAME!...'Cause all you Brain-Dead, Non-Thinking, Amoral asshole Liberals don't DESERVE much more than a FART, Bwaaaaaaaaaaaaahahahahahaa!...........

Septic, YOU ARE SO FUCKING DUMB, IT'S PATHETIC, Haahaha.....

HOW COULD I POSSIBLY CARE, ABOUT A WORD I USED IN MY SCREEN NAME?.........MAN, you're STUPID!

LET ALONE, A NAME THAT SOME PATHETIC, DUMB, BRAINWASHED FOOL THINKS HE "MADE UP", Haaaaaaaaaaahaaahah!

A FOOL, THAT CALLS DONALD TRUMP - A BUSINESSMAN WHO'S EMPLOYED TENS OF THOUSANDS, BUILT SKYSCRAPERS THAT GAVE TENS OF THOUSANDS MORE A JOB AND BETTER LIFE, A MAN WHO HAS MADE THE WORLD A BETTER PLACE, CALLS HIM A "BAD GUY"..........

YET, A WOMAN - A FUCKING NASTY, GREEDY, DESPISED-BY-ALL THOSE WHO-REALLY-KNOW HER SKANK-WITCH, WHO GOT AN AMERICAN AMBASSADOR KILLED, FOR THE FIRST TIME IN 50 YEARS, ALONG WITH 3 NAVY SEALS, BECAUSE OF HER GREED, LYING, DESIRE FOR A PHONY REPUTATION AS "COMPTENT" , AND POLITICAL POWER-GREED, FOR HIGHER OFFICE.

THIS WOMAN, HE CALLS "SUPERIOR", TO A MAN WHO KNOWS BUSINESS, KNOWS TRADE, HAS ACCOMPLISHED GREAT THINGS IN HIS LIFE, KNOWS HOW PUNITIVE AND OPPRESSIVE GOVERNMENT CAN BE, LOVES AMERICA (Instead of trying to "Equalize It" with the 3rd-World, as Obama-Hillary Policy demands), WANTS ONLY LEGAL IMMIGRANTS TO CROSS OUR BORDER - THERE'S ONE! - TRUMP WANT ONLY LEGAL IMMIGRANTS TO CROSS.

HILLA-SKANK WANTS A 550% INCREASE, IN SYRIAN (HIDDEN-ISIS) REFUGEES!

.......WATCH THIS!

Zero, you come off as a Queer Pedophile Flasher..........

Why don't you use your ORIGINAL avatar, the guy in the BULGING RAINCOAT, WITH HIS EYES SHIFTING, LOOKING FOR THE COPS?

And here's a BETTER question........WHY IS IT, WHENEVER WE SHOW, THE EMBARRASSMENT HYPOCRISY AND BRAINWASHING THAT IS THE MODERN LIBERAL DEMOCRAP, WHY DO YOU SCUMM ALWAYS ENGAGE IN PERSONAL ATTACKS, INSTEAD OF ANSWERING THE QUESTION, ABOUT YOUR GREEDY, LYING, CORRUPT PIECE OF SHIT, THAT YOU CLAIM IS SO GREAT?

WHY DO NONE OF YOU, EVER, YOU, SEPTIC, ISABOOB, SHIT-O, EVERY ONE OF YOU MORONS -

WHY CAN'T YOU, JUST ONCE, TELL US "WHY IT'S OK" THAT A CORRUPT, INCOMPETENT BOOB WOULD RATHER SEND SECRET, AGAINST-FEDERAL-CODE PRIVATE EMAILS, TO HER CORRUPT BUDDY, SYDNEY BLUMENTHAL, RATHER THAN ANSWER 600 REQUESTS FOR SECURITY, FROM AMBASSADOR CHRIS STEVENS, AND HIS SECURITY TEAM?

WHY DON'T YOU TELL US, WHY WE SHOULD ELECT HILLARY, WHEN SHE GOT PEOPLE KILEED, AN AMBASSADOR, DUE TO HER CORRUPTNESS, INCOMPETENCE, DESIRE TO LIE ABOUT OBAMA'S AND HER "SUCCESS" IN THE MIDDLEAST?

WHY?...WHY SHOULD WE ELECT A WOMAN, WHO HAS A DOCUMENTED AND HISTORICAL 22 MAJOR SCANDALS, AND SCORES OF LESSER ONES?

WHY SHOULD WE ELECT A WOMAN, WHO THEY MAKE LISTS OF PUBLIC LIES, IN THE 200-300 RANGE?

TELL US, ZERO, SEPTIC,SHIT-O, ISABOOB, THE REST OF YOU POOR MUSH-HEADS !!..........

Zero, you come off as a Queer Pedophile Flasher..........

Why don't you use your ORIGINAL avatar, the guy in the BULGING RAINCOAT, WITH HIS EYES SHIFTING, LOOKING FOR THE COPS?

Thanks for making my point for me

FARTMAN thinks Zaro is a guy. Lol

And even funnier he thinks Trump will win.

Who are these idiot cons on this forum who never watch the news, polls, ?

The fundie made an ass of herself on CNN, and it upset the Sheik. Wanna bet he would have made the same argument?

God's plan

Lol

CON LOGIC: Telling the truth about a scumbag is attacking them.

CON LOGIC: Republicans are allowed to lie.

CON LOGIC: Republicans are allowed to shit all over women.

CON LOGIC: Republicans are allowed to not pay taxes.

CON LOGIC: Republicans are allowed to cheat on their wives.

CON LOGIC: Republicans are allowed to be chicken hawks.

Oh, you GOTTA SEE THIS!

..WHEN A GIRL IS 19, AND MENTALLY UNSTABLE, THAT, ALSO, IS RAPE !!

BUT THE BEST PART...........

The BEST Part, in when the CNN WHORE CAN'T TAKE ANY MORE, of HOW MIDDLE-AMERICA REALLY FEELS, (SICK OF CLINTON-OBAMA SCUM, DESTROYING OUR ONCE-GREAT COUNTRY), SO SHE TRIES TO INTERRUPT HER, WITH HER FAR-LEFT FREAK, THE BLACK GUY.......

Listen to him!...........it's HILARIOUS@!!!!.....THE "DEMOCRAP REPRESENTATIVE"......

HE'S EVEN WEARING A PINK FLOWER!!!!

Bwaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahahahahhaahahahahahahahaha!

Watch HIS EYES GLAZE OVER, AND HIS VOICE SHUDDER, when he says "Young boys"................

SICK FUCKER, I WISH I COULD LEGALLY CASTRATE, THESE FREAKY BASTARDS..............

yawwwwwn, MORE LIES..........................

NEXT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!TRUMPEPSTEIN_zpsrn6bvfmu.jpg