Hillary Finally Has an Exciting Rally!

IT WAS GREAT!......THE BOBBLE-HEAD, EYEBALL-ROLLING-BY-ITSELF SKANK-WITCH, RESPONSIBLE FOR AT LEAST 6 DEATHS(that we KNOW of), WAS TRYING HER USUAL, TIRED, NOBODY-WANTS-TO-HEAR-THEM LIES,

WHEN, UP POPS A GREAT (AND HONEST) "RAPE" T-SHIRT, WITH HER RAPIST HUSBAND ON IT, WHEN SHE USED TO HARRASS THE RAPE VICTIMS, AND TELL THEM TO KEEP THEIR MOUTHS SHUT!

BWAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHARAHAARAHAHAAHHARAHAHAHARAHAARAHAARAHA!!

Be here the Day after Hillary BURYS trump

I wanna laugh at you and your party of DUMB

Reality only gives me a corrupted businessman and a career corrupted lawyer politician to choose from, I will have to vote for the lesser of two evils, the corrupted business man because he bought political favors from the corrupted politician selling out those she was representing using their money while taking her share from them and corrupted business CEO's..

All done legally since she helped legislate the legality of her actions.

Laugh you stooge, laugh.

Be here the Day after Hillary BURYS trump

I wanna laugh at you and your party of DUMB

For EXAMPLE :

THIS is a PERFECT ILLUSTRATION, of what I was asking Jim.........

Now THIS guy, "benson".............

HE IS "GOING TO LAUGH", that the WIFE OF A RAPIST, WHO NOT ONLY HELPED HIM COVER UP HIS CRIMES, BUT HARRASSED AND THREATENED THE VICTIMS, "Becomes President"........

IS GOING TO LAUGH, that the WOMAN WHO IGNORED 600 SECURITY REQUESTS FROM AN AMERICAN AMBASSADOR, AND CAUSED HIS DEATH, ALONG WITH 3 SECURITY PERSONNELL, NAVY SEALS WHO GAVE THEIR LIVES, THEIR YEARS OF TRAINING, BECOMING THE BEST AT WHAT THEY DID, AND THE 3 OF THEM, PLUS AMBASSADOR CHRIS STEVENS, HAD TO DIE, FOR THIS ROTTEN, GREEDY, LYING BITCH, SO HER AND OBAMA DIDN'T LOOK LIKE THE INCOMPETENT BOOBS THAT THEY ARE....AND "HE'S GOING TO LAUGH"................

THIS is what I was TALKING ABOUT...........

HOW DO PEOPLE BECOME SO DEPRAVED, SO INHUMAN, SO BRAINWASHED, .........SO........FUCKED UP ??

Hillary won't get us into a Nuclear War...need more reasons why the Large MAJORITY will be voting for her?

and who's going to be pissed that trump didn't even come close to winning besides racist Uneducated Foxaganda watching rednecks, Putin, N Korea and China?