40 Shot, 5 Of Them Fatally, In Chicago Over Weekend

Yep, something that ended over 150yrs ago is the cause of every shooting in Chicago every weekend. Keep using that excuse and tell me why the Chinese aren't killing each other in similar numbers every weekend.

I want my fucing money from England for the enslavement of my Irish ancestors in the Colonies. Goes back 350+ years. I WANT MY MONEY !!!

Waaaaaaaaaaaaa

who cares about the Chinese..

Well, if you cared about actual slave history, you'd know that a large portion of Chinese and Irish were slaves as well. What did they to in the last 150 years? I don't see "Chinese lives matter" or "Irish lives matter" shirts tearing down cities.

who cares about the Chinese... Just remember your Slave Ports, and why you started a War NOT ONLY to keep slavery, but to Expand it everywhere in the Country

charleston

savannah

mobile

new Orleans

The Chinese & the Irish built our railroads; and the Irish were being sent here as slaves, looooooooooooooooooooooooooong before blacks. Do some research. Difference is, the Irish were taken by armed British military, and not sold into slavery by their own people; not so with blacks. So called black kings sold their own people to Arab slavers.

Barry would have us believe Muslims built our railroads. Not so.

Ten_Mile_Day.jpg
This is a page copied from the time book kept by George Coley, foreman of the Central Pacific's Irish crew that laid ten miles and fifty-six feet of railroad track in one day on April 28, 1869, setting a record that has never been equalled. The foreman's notations give the mileage stations between which the track was laid, and the names of the men who did the job, also the fact that the men received four days' pay for the day's work. The last two men on the list handled the track gauges for the eight rail handlers. The original book has been preserved by Coley's daughter, Mrs. Jennie Yeates, of Oakland, Cal., who also has the tape measure used by her father. The picture of Coley (left) was taken in 1911, not long before he died, while on the pension rolls of Southern Pacific. J. H. Strobridge (above) was construction superintendent in charge of the Central Pacific forces during the building of the first transcontinental railroad.