President Trump - Special Prosecutor to Look into Hitlary Rotten's

Want to hear something funny?I haven't heard one conservative say Trump's going to win on Fox, MSNBC or CNN since after the first debate except those who work for Trump. And all 3 stations have longtime conservative republicans on the shows.

Trump riled up his crazies with the debate last night( case in point Blue Balls) but everyone agrees Trump can't win with just his base.

He needs women, Independents and more minorities.

Well that ship has sailed, now that the name Trump is toxic in America. No decent Americans want to be connected to someone that bragged about committing sexual assault.

Low info voter Blue Balls still thinks Trump's going to win to do this.

Isn't that cute.

I can't believe how dumb that boy is. He seems unable to speak, so he runs around looking at pictures all day. lol

this is wonderful lol

It really is, we can make re-runs out of it after Hillary moves into the white house and Trump goes to prison for child molestation.

Want to hear something funny?I haven't heard one conservative say Trump's going to win on Fox, MSNBC or CNN since after the first debate except those who work for Trump. And all 3 stations have longtime conservative republicans on the shows.

Trump riled up his crazies with the debate last night( case in point Blue Balls) but everyone agrees Trump can't win with just his base.

He needs women, Independents and more minorities.

Well that ship has sailed, now that the name Trump is toxic in America. No decent Americans want to be connected to someone that bragged about committing sexual assault.

Trump is bleeding voters badly, republicans won't stand with him, the polls are increasing for Hillary because of it. There is a rumor going that even if he won the GOP would immediately move to impeach him. President (VP) Piss? I heard that today from a disenfranchised republican that was high in the ranks in California about 10 years ago. lol