Geraldo Rivera preparing to further expose Trump!

On Rachels' show, she just talked about Geraldo Rivera, of Fox News, announcing he's preparing audiotapes made by 'him and his brother hanging out with Trump over the years'...

Geraldo and his brother are reviewing multiple tapes recorded that captured some 'potentially very embarassing exchanges made by Trump'.

First of all, they won't really shock anyone, especially after Trumps 'grabbing pussy' remarks which will live in infamy. But they will succeed in burying the Orange Sexual Predator even deeper in his own grave. The satisfaction alone, of a Fox News personality helping to defeat Trump is a delicious thought!

I CAN'T WAIT!!

I don't think Geraldo will be a guest on Hannity much longer...

LOLOL!!!

There is a whole library of tapes of Trump trashing women.

Trump lies and the tRumproids don't care.

Trump is a fuck up and the tRumproids don't care.

Trump degrades women tRumproids don't care.

Who's worse, Trump or his tRumproids?

The hound mysteriously disappears from the forum and no one cares.

The hound mysteriously disappears from the forum and no one cares.

Will you threaten to kill Geraldo by crushing his windpipe with your bare girly hands like you have done with me.

Seems to me loser you are at 7 death threats.

You call yourself a troll. Looks to me loser like you lost your cool and threatened my life again. Kinda looks to me like you got trolled all the way to a prison cell. When you are in a cell eating spam and spanking your monkey think about how this Nigga helped put you there. You have been my bitch here and you will be somebody else's bitch there fat ass. Squeal like a pig!

On Rachels' show, she just talked about Geraldo Rivera, of Fox News, announcing he's preparing audiotapes made by 'him and his brother hanging out with Trump over the years'...

Geraldo and his brother are reviewing multiple tapes recorded that captured some 'potentially very embarassing exchanges made by Trump'.

First of all, they won't really shock anyone, especially after Trumps 'grabbing pussy' remarks which will live in infamy. But they will succeed in burying the Orange Sexual Predator even deeper in his own grave. The satisfaction alone, of a Fox News personality helping to defeat Trump is a delicious thought!

I CAN'T WAIT!!

I don't think Geraldo will be a guest on Hannity much longer...

LOLOL!!!

Geraldo working for fox news destroyed the credibility of fox news for me. Why would they hire such a fraud?

This past Saturday one of the top pieces of business at Trump Towers was not preparing Trump for the debate

( that was obvious) but the Dumpster informing Conway Bannon and Ailes, the rotten 3, that there probably are more videos going to come out similar to the Access Hollywood one and the plan of attack to deal with them.

Reports in the media say it could be multiple tapes, 4,5,6 of them.

Trump alluded to it at his rally today HE KNOWS THERES MORE OF A SHITSTORM coming down.

His way of dealing with it?

He said he'll go harder after Bill Clinton. So when the cons here on this forum accelerate their foaming at the mouth Bill hate, they will just be doing the Dumpster's dirty work for him.

Meanwhile Hillary had two rallies today one with 10,000 screaming fans

It looks like nothing will faze the diehard orange baboon supporters.

He can come out and say that this was all a huge joke and tell his supporters that they are the absolute dumbest motherfuckers on the planet, but the retards will STILL support him!

Hilarious.

The Clintons and Obamas have no bigger supporter and friend than Warren Buffett, and while Hillary is quick to label Trump a tax cheat, he’s a rank amateur compared to folks that donate to her coffers. Looking through Warren Buffett’s business’s tax return information reported in his 2015 annual report, we find out that while we the people pay taxes, Berkshire Hathaway (currently trading at $215,750 for just one share) pays “hypothetical” taxes.

First, let’s look at earnings before taxes for Berkshire Hathaway. Everybody knows that the Clinton compatriot is successful, so it’s no surprise that his company made a before tax profit in 2015 of just under $35 billion. On this money they recorded a current tax of $5.426 billion, or about 15%. The top corporate tax rate for 2015 was 39%, and Hillary wants to raise it even higher because that’s only fair. Is it fair that her friends pay only 15%? I remember Buffett complaining that his secretary pays higher taxes than Mitt Romney. He didn’t mention that she pays substantially more than Buffett himself and his company.

Read more: http://www.americanthinker.com/blog/2016/10/hillarys_friends_pay_hypothetical_taxes.html#ixzz4MkRIEEB0

They are.

This underbelly of vile, hate-poisoned, racist, stupid, loser white trash doing everything they can to destroy America needs to be lanced like a boil.

They are the real problem. Trump is just the symptom. The inevitable excrescence of an underlying infection.

""Geraldo working for fox news destroyed the credibility of fox news for me""

ROTFLMAO...As if Foxaganda had any credibility to begin with...Its a rightwing BS machine world salad man, for you Idiots too dumb to realize it

Gee, you have me on ignore so you have to delete my screen name and use quote marks so nobody knows who made the statement quoted? even though I give little to no credit to fox news, I give even less to other mainstream media means of spreading false expectations as social facts defining what reality has become as the soul of humanity governing the human population by context over content power of suggestion..

My point for this thread, is not that I'm some huge fan of Geraldo. But to point out that Trumps friends and longtime acquaintances, such as Geraldo whose known Trump for 30 years, are also sick and tired, fed up, disgusted with the obnoxious monster Trump...

It's time to throw the book at him, hit him with his own medicine, BURY this lowest form of life to ever enter politics. The man is a mentally ill, abusive, bully, who needs to be vanquished, exorcised...

Geraldo and anyone else who has red meat on the punk Trump, should bring it forth now, expose the sick bastard all the way to November 8th.

Donald Trump deserves to be treated like a pariah, because he is.

My point for this thread, is not that I'm some huge fan of Geraldo. But to point out that Trumps friends and longtime acquaintances, such as Geraldo whose known Trump for 30 years, are also sick and tired, fed up, disgusted with the obnoxious monster Trump...

It's time to throw the book at him, hit him with his own medicine, BURY this lowest form of life to ever enter politics. The man is a mentally ill, abusive, bully, who needs to be vanquished, exorcised...

Geraldo and anyone else who has red meat on the punk Trump, should bring it forth now, expose the sick bastard all the way to November 8th.

Donald Trump deserves to be treated like a pariah, because he is.

Friends in need ARE ONLY ALLIES trying to defeat the self evident switching sides to whichever is working currently.. Isn't Geraldo tight with the Bill Clinton also? Good to have allies in a position that controls the flow of information.

Wow, what timing, this edit was placed because of the post below.

GOP Elite is in bed with Hillary - they released the sex tapes. You know what though, I don't think Trump's alpha male comments are as bad as enabling a serial rapist.

http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2016/10/report-top-paul-ryan-advisor-leaked-trump-sex-talk-tape-wapo/

Trump KNOWS there's more stunningly crass recorded statements he's made that will come out in the next 28 days. He frankly doesn't give a shit.

Today he said to a crowd, and i'm paraphrasing the dumbass- "Make sure you get out there and vote folks, otherwise our movement was just an asterisk in history. Go to the polls on NOVEMBER 28TH!!!!!!!!!"

Yeah, the clown said November 28th...

I too STRONGLY encourage all the Trumpists to go to the polls ON NOVEMBER 28TH!!! So they can be arrested for loitering!!! LOLOL!!!!!