The Hound is my pet

Check out what a jerk-off moron The Hound is. He PM'd me that he's going to have the FBI arrest me and the mods here are helping him. I own him. Hahahaha!!!

ButchFlaccidy, on 10 Oct 2016 - 09:15 AM, said:

TheHound, on 10 Oct 2016 - 12:35 AM, said:

ButchFlaccidy, on 09 Oct 2016 - 11:53 PM, said:

TheHound, on 09 Oct 2016 - 11:06 PM, said:

ButchFlaccidy, on 09 Oct 2016 - 10:31 PM, said:

TheHound, on 09 Oct 2016 - 10:25 PM, said:

ButchFlaccidy, on 09 Oct 2016 - 9:14 PM, said:

TheHound, on 09 Oct 2016 - 9:02 PM, said:

ButchFlaccidy, on 09 Oct 2016 - 8:50 PM, said:

TheHound, on 09 Oct 2016 - 8:43 PM, said:

Keep doing what you are doing Bitch. And I mean that in the nicest way Bitch.

You may as well fess up.

The mods know what I know.

LOL fess up to what? You are funny for a gay faggot homo!

Fess up on everything!

Oh everything. LOL so what "goods" do you have on me?

Hey dumb fuck, I'm not going to tell you what I know or what I don't know. You know I know stuff.

You got nothin! But I have something for you. Get your affairs in order!

You've left a lot of tracks. Now you have made another death threat. Each one is a serious criminal charge.

Sometime there will be a knock on your door and there will be people with badges and handcuffs and you will be whining and sniveling. Your cell phone may ring and unavailable maybe people with badges are on the other end. You may get an email with criminal with CRIMINAL INVESTIGATION in the subject line and a number to call.

You may get a registered letter. Who knows?

Come clean. It's the best thing you can do for yourself. I already have all your death threats against me. This last threat you made alone is enough to warrant a visit from the police you moron. I could nail you now for that alone but before I do I need to know, WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU THINKING?! Come clean and I may let it slide because right now you don't have much of a choice.

LMFAO come clean about what? What am I supposed to confess to? You're bad at this. I need to give you trolling lessons. Lol

I don't troll and if I did and had a sock on here for instance you would be the last to know. Troll or not you made another death threat against me. What are your going to tell the cops - you were just trolling the Hound? Good luck with that you fucking moron. The fact that you made a death threat and it went across state lines makes it a federal crime and a felony

You are going to give me trolling lessons? LMAO! I am not even trolling you and I got under your skin so badly that you have already committed serious criminal acts that violated several laws. I'm in the driver's seat on this one fool and you can bet that the authorities a hell of a lot more about you that I know.

Can you afford a lawyer? If you can't you will get a public defender and you will be taking a plea deal and since most public defenders are not CON your plea deal will suck and since you have had prior arrests this could put you in state prison. This is a felony and guess what asshole by law this has to be reported by anyone who is aware of it. The legal term is misprision of felony. Look it up dumb ass. All I have to do is make the mods aware and they will ban you but I want you around now that you are my bitch Bitch. I can make the complaint to the authorities and I may do that.

Give me a reason for why I should not file criminal charges against you. You better have some good answers, because right now you are in deep shit.

LOL! This is pure gold! I'm in your head kid! LMAO!!!

You threatened my life moron and it's all right here. See if you can lie your way out of it when they are questioning you. It's great when CONS dig themselves in deeper.

Thank you for making this public. Now everyone knows that you made death threats towards me. It's well documented.

covcustomDOC.JPG

I bet you will look good in orange.

Butch's pattern of lying is that of a guilty criminal. I knew this about Butch by his flagrant lying in his/her posts. I decided to interrogate him and as expected he cracked and his guilt showed and then he threatened my life when he said. "You got nothin! But I have something for you. Get your affairs in order!"

Thank you for making this public. Now everyone knows that you made death threats towards me. It's well documented.

covcustomDOC.JPG

Butch's pattern of lying is that of a guilty criminal. I knew this about Butch by his flagrant lying in his/her posts. I decided to interrogate him and as expected he cracked and his guilt showed and then he threatened my life when he said. "You got nothin! But I have something for you. Get your affairs in order!"

Don't make me take you to the vet and put you down!

LEO came to my house and asked me to stop pushing SOKHounds buttons because he is driving them crazy. I think SOKHOUND starting out with...I was a Russian spy and had NUKE codes hiden in my ice box, gave them their first clue he was another cyber nut in the night. His follow up call telling LEO I was pointing a giant magnet at his house...didn't help his cause either.

LEO came to my house and asked me to stop pushing SOKHounds buttons because he is driving them crazy. I think SOKHOUND starting out with...I was a Russian spy and had NUKE codes hiden in my ice box, gave them their first clue he was another cyber nut in the night. His follow up call telling LEO I was pointing a giant magnet at his house...didn't help his cause either.

If a LEO came to your house you would shit down both legs.

covcustomDOC.JPG

hillery belongs in prison and you belong in a aids clinic !!!!

If a LEO came to your house you would shit down both legs.

They came to my house 3 times by mistake...another time one copper (a SGT) stayed and talked to me for a hour. He was from the Washington, DC area where I just happened to serve in the Army and krew all the places he named. When he left he told it was good talking to a 'normal' person for once...these hillbillies drive me up a wall. I asked why he lived here and he told his wife was here and she pulled on the nose ring.

If they ever came to my house with a warrant...they better have a good reason because I walk the line. I mean I don't even jay walk. If they came here I would give them my name and birthday and say I want lawyer and then clam up.