REAL Liberal Reactions to DEBATE...

I'm in an office environment were most of the people consider themselves Democrats... the topic of the Debate came up this morning, and the reactions were INTERESTING...

Most everyone thought Hillary's reaction to the Goldman Saks e-mails was a LIE (her lying) and painful to watch... they thought the Abe Lincoln comments were ridiculous, and painful to listen to... they were AMAZED that Trump had the BALLS to bring up ALL the Sexual abuses that Bill had engaged in, and admitted that they had forgotten about some of it... They admitted that they hadn't THOUGHT about Hillary as being an enabler of a sexual predator... although they KNEW most of the things that Trump called her on had happened...

You know WHAT, if THAT is not a WIN for Donald Trump, I DON'T KNOW what is...

I think HE NAILED IT !!

I'm in an office environment were most of the people consider themselves Democrats... the topic of the Debate came up this morning, and the reactions were INTERESTING...

Most everyone thought Hillary's reaction to the Goldman Saks e-mails was a LIE (her lying) and painful to watch... they thought the Abe Lincoln comments were ridiculous, and painful to listen to... they were AMAZED that Trump had the BALLS to bring up ALL the Sexual abuses that Bill had engaged in, and admitted that they had forgotten about some of it... They admitted that they hadn't THOUGHT about Hillary as being an enabler of a sexual predator... although they KNEW most of the things that Trump called her on had happened...

I think HE NAILED IT !!

Well that settles it...if your office thinks it , it must be true. Lol

Now back to reality.

https://electionbettingodds.com

http://projects.fivethirtyeight.com/2016-election-forecast/?ex_cid=2016-senate-forecast#now

Trump has a 12-17% chance of winning.

Thats what they said about his chance of winning the nomination

Bozo doesn't know that being 11 points down with one month left to go is too insurmountable for anyone to overcome.

Trump was a front runner inmost of the states during the nomination plus we're now eons away from the low information retards that made trump the nominee.

Now he has to deal with independents, minorities etc that can't cozy up to a raving lunatic.

Thats what they said about his chance of winning the nomination

Yeah, we are really elated they chose their biggest idiot. Makes winning so much easier.

Bozo doesn't know that being 11 points down with one month left to go is too insurmountable for anyone to overcome.

Trump was a front runner inmost of the states during the nomination plus we're now eons away from the low information retards that made trump the nominee.

Now he has to deal with independents, minorities etc that can't cozy up to a raving lunatic.

I wonder how much of the republican base has deflected. Must be massive.

I think HE NAILED IT !!

Nice try, ya Russian troll.

Polls say he nailed another nail in his coffin

The polls are all over the place, I wouldn't count your chickens yet.

And as far as the debate goes, there are stories that 3 major media organizations have told their employees to STOP TRUMP, and ANY Trump supporters would not be tolerated... Sound like a Democracy to YOU? Freedom of speech? Freedom of thought?

THIS is what the LIBERALS have in mind for America... If that happens, America is DONE...

Nevertheless, polls and stories are BLATANTLY BIASED, and should be IGNORED. AND with all the BIG Business, BIG Money and BIG Media against Trump (and pro Hillary... ignoring her Corruption, Lies, and Deceit), and a HUGE segment of society who disagree with the "establishment elites", THIS ELECTION is NOT OVER YET !!

The PEOPLE are AGAINST the elites, and the elites are using EVERY TRICK they can to maintain POWER...So,

People need to VOTE their conscious, ignore the establishment elite BS, and lets see what happens... BREXIT was NEVER supposed to pass either... but the PEOPLE made it happen... and ALL the Doomsday BS that the elites spewed, NEVER HAPPENED !!