Benghazi Represents Hillary's Experience = we are in trouble

The use of her private computer says the same thing. Keeping Bill around as her husband says the same thing. Hillary will be another Bill Clinton because Bill will not allow her to do otherwise.

Her largest concern is being the first woman president which is to say she will bring nothing new to America politics. More of Bill is not a platform the USA can afford.

I am demanding that the private corporation that stole the debates from the League of Women Voters instantly invite all presidential candidates into the mix for the next debate.

Hillary’s Lies Vs Donald Simply astounding ....

So why some are demanding that the media call Trump out on his lies the moment he spits one out why in the hell are those same some not demanding the same of Hillary's lies?

Why in the hell are so damn many accepting Hillary's lies not as bad as Trump's lies? How can that be?

Why in the hell did so many go to the polls and vote these liars into the final stretch while at the same time applauding that all presidential candidates are not allowed into the debates?

Isn't there something wrong with this picture?

It does appear that the majority of voters are not anymore credible than the candidates the majority of voters put forward.

I am demanding that the private corporation that stole the debates from the League of Women Voters instantly invite all presidential candidates into the mix for the next debate.

What if one of these 4 candidates is not lying what then?

Be Smart AND Fiscally Responsible VOTE JILL STEIN!

Hillary has sold out the 99% ...... as she takes zillions from the upper 1% which tells us plenty about Hillary Clinton!

BE SMART,BE FISCALLY RESPONSIBLE AND VOTE AGAINST CORRUPTON = VOTE JILL STEIN!!!

DR. JILL STEIN: Answered this Monday Morning October 10 2016

You know, Hillary Clinton’s behavior, I think, you know, extremely careless with regard to the emails. That amounts to gross negligence, which technically is the threshold for prosecution for having violated laws about how national security information should be handled.

The fact that a leaker was not—or that a hacker was not discovered doesn’t mean anything, because hackers often leave no trace, and you only find out long, long after.

Hillary Clinton also stated—and this was in the inspector general’s report—that this was intentional, that she did not want her private business subject to FOIA, to Freedom of Information Act. And, in fact, what she deleted amounted to half the volume of her emails, which is pretty staggering that someone on a job as busy as the secretary of state’s job has half of their time on the job, or at least half the volume of their emails, is spent on their own personal business.

And it’s a little bit disturbing that as she is conducting the secretary’s business, she has concurrently this Clinton Foundation business, where she is granting special favors, special partnerships, special government contracts, weapons deals, etc., to Clinton Foundation donors.

So, there’s just a lot here that represents how the economic and political elite are very much represented, I think, by both of these candidates, and underscores why it’s really important for us to exercise our power in a democracy. We have a right to know who we can vote for, as well as a right to vote.

And I urge people to go to my website, Jill2016.com, and join our campaign for open debates, so that we can truly learn what is at stake in this election and what our options are. Thank you.

1) January 22, 2002. Calcutta, India. Gunmen associated with Harkat-ul-Jihad al-Islami attack the U.S. Consulate. Five people are killed.

2) June 14, 2002. Karachi, Pakistan. Suicide bomber connected with al-Qaida attacks the U.S. Consulate, killing 12 and injuring 51.

3) October 12, 2002. Denpasar, Indonesia. U.S. diplomatic offices bombed as part of a string of "Bali Bombings." No fatalities.

4) February 28, 2003. Islamabad, Pakistan. Several gunmen fire upon the U.S. Embassy. Two people are killed.

5) May 12, 2003. Riyadh, Saudi Arabia. Armed al-Qaida terrorists storm the diplomatic compound killing 36 people including nine Americans. The assailants committed suicide by detonating a truck bomb.

6) July 30, 2004. Tashkent, Uzbekistan. A suicide bomber from the Islamic Movement of Uzbekistan attacks the U.S. Embassy, killing two people.

7) December 6, 2004. Jeddah, Saudi Arabia. Al-Qaida terrorists storm the U.S. Consulate and occupy the perimeter wall. Nine people are killed.

8) March 2, 2006. Karachi, Pakistan again. Suicide bomber attacks the U.S. Consulate killing four people, including U.S. diplomat David Foy who was directly targeted by the attackers. (I wonder if Lindsey Graham or Fox News would even recognize the name "David Foy." This is the third Karachi terrorist attack in four years on what's considered American soil.)

9) September 12, 2006. Damascus, Syria. Four gunmen shouting "Allahu akbar" storm the U.S. Embassy using grenades, automatic weapons, a car bomb and a truck bomb. Four people are killed, 13 are wounded.

10) January 12, 2007. Athens, Greece. Members of a Greek terrorist group called the Revolutionary Struggle fire a rocket-propelled grenade at the U.S. Embassy. No fatalities.

11) March 18, 2008. Sana’a, Yemen. Members of the al-Qaida-linked Islamic Jihad of Yemen fire a mortar at the U.S. Embassy. The shot misses the embassy, but hits nearby school killing two.

12) July 9, 2008. Istanbul, Turkey. Four armed terrorists attack the U.S. Consulate. Six people are killed.

13) September 17, 2008. Sana’a, Yemen. Terrorists dressed as military officials attack the U.S. Embassy with an arsenal of weapons including RPGs and detonate two car bombs. Sixteen people are killed, including an American student and her husband (they had been married for three weeks when the attack occurred). This is the second attack on this embassy in seven months.

I don't seem to recall the same degree of indignation and outrage over these attacks, do you? No demands for investigations, impeachment or accountability. How many Americans died at U.S. embassies and consulates when Bush was supposedly keeping us safe?

As I wrote in the original post containing this list, we’re only left to conclude the obvious. The investigations and accusations and conspiracy theories are entirely motivated by politics and a strategy to escalate this to an impeachment trial. In doing so, the Republicans have the opportunity not only to crush the president’s second term, but also to sabotage the potential for a Hillary Clinton presidency.

DR. JILL STEIN: Answered this Monday Morning October 10 2016

You know, Hillary Clinton’s behavior, I think, you know, extremely careless with regard to the emails. That amounts to gross negligence, which technically is the threshold for prosecution for having violated laws about how national security information should be handled.

The fact that a leaker was not—or that a hacker was not discovered doesn’t mean anything, because hackers often leave no trace, and you only find out long, long after.

Hillary Clinton also stated—and this was in the inspector general’s report—that this was intentional, that she did not want her private business subject to FOIA, to Freedom of Information Act. And, in fact, what she deleted amounted to half the volume of her emails, which is pretty staggering that someone on a job as busy as the secretary of state’s job has half of their time on the job, or at least half the volume of their emails, is spent on their own personal business.

And it’s a little bit disturbing that as she is conducting the secretary’s business, she has concurrently this Clinton Foundation business, where she is granting special favors, special partnerships, special government contracts, weapons deals, etc., to Clinton Foundation donors.

So, there’s just a lot here that represents how the economic and political elite are very much represented, I think, by both of these candidates, and underscores why it’s really important for us to exercise our power in a democracy. We have a right to know who we can vote for, as well as a right to vote.

And I urge people to go to my website, Jill2016.com, and join our campaign for open debates, so that we can truly learn what is at stake in this election and what our options are. Thank you.

The above demonstrates Hillary's inability to make the best decisions when one would think she knows better......apparently she does not know better.

The use of her private computer says the same thing. Keeping Bill around as her husband says the same thing. Hillary will be another Bill Clinton because Bill will not allow her to do otherwise.

Her largest concern is being the first woman president which is to say she will bring nothing new to America politics. More of Bill is not a platform the USA can afford.

After the Monica Lewinski caper when Hillary would tell Bill to jump..he asks how high.

She'll be the boss in the White House there will be no doubt about that. But what a wonderful gift this country will get.

Two brilliant experienced people in the White House at the same time.

Two problem solvers.

Our country will be in great shape.

May I introduce some financial solutions:

--- Don't elect Trump or Clinton

--- Elect The Green Party and Jill Stein

Next:

Implement the Robin Hood Tax

ttp://www.robinhoodtax.org

Are there other solutions? Absolutely. Let’s use 10 easy ways to fund what we need to do.

Stop giving investors a sweetheart deal

Additional revenue: $533 billion over 10 years

Quit subsidizing mansions and vacation homes

Additional revenue: $214.6 billion over 10 years

End the "step up" giveaway on inherited stocks

Additional revenue: $764 billion over 10 years

Revitalize the "death tax"

Additional revenue: $432 billion over 10 years

Heed America's favorite investment guru

Additional revenue: $171 billion over 10 years

Reset back to Clinton-era tax rates for upper incomes

Additional revenue: $442 billion over 10 years

Take agribusiness giants off the federal teat

Additional revenue: $112 billion over 10 years

End oil and gas drilling in Washington, DC

Additional revenue: $158 billion over 10 years

Forget cap and trade: Impose a carbon tax instead

Additional revenue: $1.25 trillion over 10 years

Stop giving corporations an excuse to hide profits and send jobs abroad

Additional revenue: $583 billion over 10 years

http://www.motherjones.com/politics/2012/11/10-easy-ways-avoid-fiscal-cliff

Hillary Approved Plan To Go After Congressional Emails, But She Wanted It Done In SECRET

Newly leaked emails from the account of Clinton campaign manager John Podesta reveal Clinton campaign staffers discussing which material to turn over in response to a subpoena of Hillary Clinton’s emails.

“I told HRC yesterday I was going to submit FOIA [Freedom of Information Act] requests to the Rs on the committee and [utah Rep. Jason Chaffetz] etc just to trigger their offices sending me replies that Congress is exempt from FOIA and therefore they are rejecting my request,” Philippe Reines wrote in a March 5, 2015 email to John Podesta, the Clinton campaign chairman whose hacked emails have recently been released by Wikileaks.

“Reporters should be asking congress and individual members what their policy is? Do they use private accounts for biz ? Why does fioa [sic] not apply to them?”

The Clinton campaign and its surrogates and allies have at times used the same argument to push back against the email scandal narrative. But the effort has largely failed to gain traction because the Federal Records Act applies to the executive branch and not to the legislative or judicial.

Clinton violated State Department and federal government protocol by using a personal email account for government business. She violated it further by failing to turn over the records after leaving office. She only did so nearly two years after leaving office and only after the State Department requested the emails.

http://dailycaller.com/2016/10/11/hillary-approved-plan-to-go-after-congressional-emails-but-she-wanted-it-done-in-secret/

More on this matter:

http://dailycaller.com/2016/10/11/hillary-approved-plan-to-go-after-congressional-emails-but-she-wanted-it-done-in-secret/