CHECK OUT HOW THE NEEDLE HAS MOVED SINCE THE DEBATE

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Trump Takes the Lead

Yesterday, Clinton still held a four-point 43% to 39% lead over Trump, but that was down from five points on Tuesday and her biggest lead ever of seven points on Monday.

The latest Rasmussen Reports White House Watch national telephone and online survey shows Trump with 43% support among Likely U.S. Voters to Clinton’s 41%.

Pity.

8b9b61d6e27f3cd4d500110c21529f03e57a2df7

Ha!

Hill's odds keep increasing.

Damn .

I was listening to sports talk radio today and even they started talking about the election ...talked about when Trump actually said NFLplayers are pussies for not gettingback in the game after a concussion. He said HIS FOLLOWERS are tougher.

Sport jock said:::How can anyone vote for this guy!

He then asked his assistant to get the odds who will win the election...they discussed the numbers and he said

Wow.

Slam dunk!

Lol

They have an online butt plug business called BUTT PLUGS R US.

Husband and Husband business....how nice. I bet it uses it's own product at home too..!

I've always wondered.......which one is the pin, and which one is the cushion. You think it would tell me...?

Trump Takes the Lead

Yesterday, Clinton still held a four-point 43% to 39% lead over Trump, but that was down from five points on Tuesday and her biggest lead ever of seven points on Monday.

The latest Rasmussen Reports White House Watch national telephone and online survey shows Trump with 43% support among Likely U.S. Voters to Clinton’s 41%.

Pity.

8b9b61d6e27f3cd4d500110c21529f03e57a2df7

Ha!