The Reviews Are In........

Trumps Debate Performance A" Disaster"... "Indistinguishable From SNL"... "Bar Was Already Low"... "Graded On A Curve.".. "Republicans Drop Their Support"... "Campaign Manager Opens The Door To Leaving"... BACKLASH: House Republicans Angry At Ryans Backtracking... " Trump Craters..".

Trump supporters : Bill Clinton, Hillary's emails. That's all we got.

ChrisMurphy:

If you don't think Trump wants to mirror Putin as President, then you didn't hear him threaten to jail his political rival if elected.

Barbara Boxer:

The Trump attack on the moderators is what you expect from a sinking ship. #debate

Eric Holder:

So @realDonaldTrump will ORDER his AG to take certain actions-When Nixon tried that his AG courageously resigned. Trump is dangerous/unfit

Jim Himes:

Off the rails. Less than half an hour in. #debate

MJ Gerson

I honestly know precocious high school students with deeper policy knowledge than the Republican presidential nominee.

Valerie Plame Wilson

#debate. I can't wait for SNL take on this

Some more interesting reactions to the debate from the folks T'Rump loves to malign.

Donald Trump insisted Sunday that Muslims need to report terrorists and suspicious activities, as he answered a question on Islamophobia during the second presidential debate. "When Muslims see something going on, they have to report it."

"Hello, I'd like to report a dangerous racist misogynist demagogue on my TV yes, I'll hold," Zainab Chaudary#MuslimsReportStuff

"Hi, I'm Muslim & want 2 report a man in St. Louis butchering English by stringing adjectives & passing them as sentences." - Muna Ali#MuslimsReportStuff

"Grammatically challenged orange man with control issues interrupts lady 18 times on national stage, humping chair." - Naveen Bokhari#MuslimsReportStuff

"When the #GOP sends us their candidates, they don't send us their best. Some are rapists, and some I guess are nice people." - Tomi 7thSteve#MuslimsReportStuff

Check it out...

The Muslim community to Donald Trump: #MuslimsReportStuff

Carrie Fisher says Donald Trump is ‘absolutely’ a 'coke head' after fan asks about sniffles during debate

http://www.nydailynews.com/entertainment/carrie-fisher-donald-trump-absolutely-coke-head-article-1.2824359

“I’m an expert & ABSOLUTELY,” Fisher responded.

Fisher has frequently spoken out about her past drug addiction, even admitting that she snorted cocaine on the set of “The Empire Strikes Back.”

“I did drugs because they alter you in a way you can’t alter yourself if you’re not comfortable in your own skin,” she told Mirror Online in 2015.

I called it.

Who cares? She slaughtered him again.

You mindless, moron con stooges can scream your propaganda until your eyes pop out, but America has SEEN what he is, and you can't cover that up and deceive the public with your endless lying and whoring any more.

Oh...a bunch of democrats don't like his performance LMFAO!

Neither did the undecided voters in focus groups and the polls

You're fucked and you know it.

Oh...a bunch of democrats don't like his performance LMFAO!

And what did they say that is inaccurate?

I bet you started drinking heavily on Friday when it finally hit you that it's over for you.