Clinton Insiders SCARED that Bills Sex Abuse NOW Front & Ctr. &#33

John Podesta in particular in an article from today... BUT the genie is OUT of the bottle... America is going to have to make a CHOICE:

1) A guy who got caught on an open mike making a few Locker Room comments?

OR

2) A Husband who Raped and abused women for 40 years, got CAUGHT with an intern in the White House, and a wife who conspired to demean, belittle, attack and THREATEN those women (calling them BIMBO eruptions), in order to protect their POWER and Political INFLUENCE ?

It's an EAST choice for me... and WHAT about all those kids (now of voting age) who don't KNOW about all of that sordid history? I don't think we're DONE with this by a LONG shot, and NOW, the GENIE is OUT OF THE BOTTLE !!

Well, evidently John Podesta was hoping it could be...

NO SUCH LUCK... This was an "October SUPRISE" that Hillary's people orchestrated, that COULD actually SUPRISE Hillary MORE...

Did you SEE the look on Bills FACE when he saw Juanita Broderick, Kathleen Willy, and Jennifer Flowers staring him down? ALL they needed was Monica Lewinski too !! It was a look like something between terror and "oh shit"...

The Left Wing Propaganda Press will earn their kick backs this month trying to keep this from BLOWING UP !! ESPECIALLY now with Podesta e-mails telling the Clintons to "No go there"...

Every time Trump mentions Bill Hillary's polls move up. Please continue.

Well, evidently John Podesta was hoping it could be...

NO SUCH LUCK... This was an "October SUPRISE" that Hillary's people orchestrated, that COULD actually SUPRISE Hillary MORE...

Did you SEE the look on Bills FACE when he saw Juanita Broderick, Kathleen Willy, and Jennifer Flowers staring him down? ALL they needed was Monica Lewinski too !! It was a look like something between terror and "oh shit"...

The Left Wing Propaganda Press will earn their kick backs this month trying to keep this from BLOWING UP !! ESPECIALLY now with Podesta e-mails telling the Clintons to "No go there"...

Post-Debate Polls Say Hillary Clinton Crushed Donald Trump For A Second Time

By Jason Easley on Mon, Oct 10th, 2016 at 12:12 am

The post-debate polls are coming in, and while Donald Trump fared slightly better than his miserable first debate performance, debate watchers proclaimed Hillary Clinton the winner of the second presidential debate

http://www.politicususa.com/2016/10/10/post-debate-polls-hillary-clinton-crushed-donald-trump-time.html

Every time Trump mentions Bill Hillary's polls move up. Please continue.

Post-Debate Polls Say Hillary Clinton Crushed Donald Trump For A Second Time

By Jason Easley on Mon, Oct 10th, 2016 at 12:12 am

The post-debate polls are coming in, and while Donald Trump fared slightly better than his miserable first debate performance, debate watchers proclaimed Hillary Clinton the winner of the second presidential debate

http://www.politicususa.com/2016/10/10/post-debate-polls-hillary-clinton-crushed-donald-trump-time.html

Post debate polls are all over the place... I just saw a Daily Caller poll that says Trump won 92% to 8%... lets wait until Thursday of Friday... because the reactions I'm getting tells me TRUMP DESTROYED HILLARY !!

Hillary tried to finish Trump off with an October surprise right before the debate, and then they got all the Sunday talk shows declaring Trump finished, and some of the "never Trumpers" jumping ship... and Trump came out a COMPLETELY TURNED the tables on Hillary...

NOW, Bills SEX life while President, AND Hillary being an ENABLER of SEXUAL ABUSE is ON TH TABLE for the rest of the campaign... Something Clinton insiders were PETRIFIED of...

Post debate polls are all over the place... I just saw a Daily Caller poll that says Trump won 92% to 8%... lets wait until Thursday of Friday... because the reactions I'm getting tells me TRUMP DESTROYED HILLARY !!

Hillary tried to finish Trump off with an October surprise right before the debate, and then they got all the Sunday talk shows declaring Trump finished, and some of the "never Trumpers" jumping ship... and Trump came out a COMPLETELY TURNED the tables on Hillary...

NOW, Bills SEX life while President, AND Hillary being an ENABLER of SEXUAL ABUSE is ON TH TABLE for the rest of the campaign... Something Clinton insiders were PETRIFIED of...

So you saw a tea bagger site poll that had Trump winning 92-8? Lol

Any KKK polls?

We already got the neonazi sympathizer Breitbart poll in too.

I guess you haven't seen the only results that matter...the nonpartisan betting markets. Check how they've changed since the debate:

https://electionbettingodds.com

Jeez it's been out so long why is it going to matter now?

Exactly. It only took you a year to come to your senses.

Jeez it's been out so long why is it going to matter now?

Taking Bill back to the white house as a staff person allows him more free time to roam and grope.

Actually it is just now being highlighted a great deal and it is a genuine concern.

Taking Bill back to the white house as a staff person allows him more free time to roam and grope.

Actually it is just now being highlighted a great deal and it is a genuine concern.

Bill has some documented history of messing with other women while on the job. Face it having one affair apparently is not good enough for Bill. So now

it may be coming back to bite him in the ass.

Bill should have learned to be more discreet UNLESS he and Hillary have an open marriage such that Dolly Parton enjoys.

Receiving millions of votes is telling Hillary millions of voters don't give a shit how Bill treats her.

Clinton Insiders SCARED that Bills Sex Abuse NOW Front & Ctr. !

LOLOLOLOLOL......oh yeah, riiiiight.....they got sooooo "SCARED" when they saw this....

Here's another kind of post-debate 'poll' that captures how the smart money is betting in this election....and reflects just how much people see T'Rump as a crazy crackpot and sexual predator.

Election Betting Odds

By Maxim Lott and John Stossel

President -- Chances of winning...Presidency

Clinton.jpg81.0% - green.png 3.2%

Trump.jpg17.4% - red.png-2.4%

Johnson.jpg0.1%

Stein.jpg0.1%

Electoral College estimate: 358-180 [For Clinton].

Dream on... AS MUCH as Hillary (and her Media LAP DOGS) were trying to this END this election over the past couple days... it is now FAR from OVER... and Hillary will have the Bill SEX scandals, and HER enabling of her husband to answer for...

With Juanita Bodderick, Kathleen Willy, and Jennifer Flowers ALL COMPLETELY in Trumps camp, and READY to tell their stories to AMERICA !!

Bill has some documented history of messing with other women while on the job. Face it having one affair apparently is not good enough for Bill. So now

it may be coming back to bite him in the ass.

Bill should have learned to be more discreet UNLESS he and Hillary have an open marriage such that Dolly Parton enjoys.

Receiving millions of votes is telling Hillary millions of voters don't give a shit how Bill treats her.

It's not the messing around with women that was consensual that Bill & Hillary should be worried about... it's the Rape that Juanita Broderick has accused Bill of (with 2 corroborating witnesses)... it's the EXPOSING of himself to woman who he had to pay $800K to... and of course, CAUGHT dead to right, having a 20 year old give him Blow Jobs in the White House... that he was caught lying under oath, disbarred over, and had to pay $1 Million fine...

THOSE are irrefutable FACTS

It's not the messing around with women that was consensual that Bill & Hillary should be worried about... it's the Rape that Juanita Broderick has accused Bill of (with 2 corroborating witnesses)... it's the EXPOSING of himself to woman who he had to pay $800K to... and of course, CAUGHT dead to right, having a 20 year old give him Blow Jobs in the White House... that he was caught lying under oath, disbarred over, and had to pay $1 Million fine...

Oh shut up. You can live with Trump fucking anything that can't run fast enough. It's that the impeachment didn't work out. That you freaks got your dumb heads slapped by the American people.

Dream on... AS MUCH as Hillary (and her Media LAP DOGS) were trying to this END this election over the past couple days... it is now FAR from OVER... and Hillary will have the Bill SEX scandals, and HER enabling of her husband to answer for...

With Juanita Bodderick, Kathleen Willy, and Jennifer Flowers ALL COMPLETELY in Trumps camp, and READY to tell their stories to AMERICA !!

The more you talk about the 90's the higher in the polls Hillary goes. Now an 11 point lead.

I don't know how old you are but have you ever heard of a prez candidate coming back from an 11 point lead in October?

I suppose your utter bullshit might seem "irrefutable" to you and the other brainwashed, braindead rightwingnut retards in the 'Alt.right.imbeciles' crowd......in the real world though....

Here Is Juanita Broaddricks Affidavit That Destroys Trumps Attack On Hillary Clinton

PoliticusUSA

By Sarah Jones

Oct 9th, 2016

In a sworn affidavit on Dec 23, 1998, Juanita Broaddrick denied an "unsubstantiated, hearsay claim" made by the Paula Jones' legal team that Bill Clinton had invited her (as Jane Doe #5) to a hotel room and forced her to have sex.

Donald Trump plans to do tonight during the second presidential debate what Rudy Giuliani tried to do on all of the Sunday shows this morning, and that is to assume that Bill Clinton is guilty of what Donald Trump admitted to doing and that Hillary Clinton, by defending her husband, is guilty of abusing the women or enabling her husband -- ostensibly as a way to put her on par with Donald Trumps own admitted sexual attacks on women.

Heres what you need to know about the facts.

In a sworn affidavit on Dec 23, 1998, Juanita Broaddrick denied an "unsubstantiated, hearsay claim" made by the Paula Jones legal team that Bill Clinton had invited her (as Jane Doe #5) to a hotel room and forced her to have sex.

Under oath, Broaddrick said the rumors were "untrue". Here are the relevant sections of her affidavit, per the Washington Post (my bold):

3. I met President Clinton more than twenty years ago through family friends. Our introduction was not arranged or facilitated, in any way, by the Arkansas State Police. I have never been an Arkansas state employee or a federal employee. I have never discussed with Mr. Clinton the possibility of state or federal employment nor has he offered me any such position. I have had no further relations with him for the past (15) years.

4. During the 1992 Presidential campaign there were unfounded rumors and stories circulated that Mr. Clinton had made unwelcome sexual advances toward me in the late seventies. Newspaper and tabloid reporters hounded me and my family, seeking corroboration of these tales. I repeatedly denied the allegations and requested that my familys privacy be respected. These allegations are untrue and I had hoped that they would no longer haunt me, or cause further disruption to my family.

Republicans already tried all of this -- rather desperately and without end -- in the 90s. Monica Lewinsky said Republicans used her and she also said her relationship with Bill Clinton was consensual. (An argument can be made that as her superior and a very powerful man, Clinton should have avoided the relationship, but it wasnt harassment or assault, according to Lewinsky.)

When Republicans tried to use Lewinsky against Hillary Clinton now, several decades later, it didn't go over very well because obviously she didn't have the affair and their party is full of men who have had multiple affairs. Additionally, it's offensive to women that Republicans refuse to take Hillary Clinton as her own person and candidate, instead treating her as a mere appendage of her husband.

So now Donald Trump -- who has had multiple affairs and has been married three times -- has placed his eggs in the conspiracy basket of rumors about Juanita Broaddrick. The very things she denied when under oath.

Trumps media (Breitbart) reports angrily on how this woman was raped and abused by the Clintons, as if Breitbart hasnt been justifying and enabling abuse of women -- including their own reporter who was assaulted by Trumps then campaign manager. Donald Trump even retweeted an unverified Twitter account claiming to be Broaddrick Saturday night.

Except she denied these accusations under oath, when she could be held accountable for her claims. Its also not relevant because again, Bill Clinton isnt running for president. If accusations are gospel to Trump et al, then the many women who are currently accusing Donald Trump of rape and/or sexual assault and/or rape of a minor would be treated very differently by Republicans and Breitbart.

The good news is that Republicans suddenly care about rape, after all of these years of "redefining" rape as only "forcible" rape and refusing for a year to renew the Violence Against Women Act.

The bad news is that they only care if they can claim a political opponent raped someone. They do not seem to care about rape victims, sexual harassment victims, sexual assault victims, or intimate partner victims. Policy wise and rhetoric wise, Republicans have diminished these victims and sought to limit their recourse and help, even shelter. Donald Trumps own campaign is stocked with a rogues gallery of abusers of women.

Furthermore, as Jake Tapper pointed out to Rudy Giuliani today, these charges against Hillary Clinton have been examined and there is no evidence that she silenced this woman or abused anyone.

The media ignores Republicans on this issue because they are going tinfoil again; it's already been litigated in the 90s; Bill Clinton isn't running for president; and last but not least, it's a bit crazy for Donald Trump and his crew to feel entitled to forgiveness after he admitted to sexually assaulting women, but get mad at the wife of a man who had an affair for the way she reacted.

Donald Trump signaled that he will be bringing up Juanita Broaddrick tonight, wrongly acting as if he has the moral high ground to do so. By doing so, Trump will be gaslighting victims everywhere who are very familiar with the predator changing topics to avoid responsibility and blaming others -- including Hillary Clinton -- for their own actions. (If Hillary "enabled" Bill, that means all wives are responsible for the actions of their husbands -- a charge Trump has made previously, by the way, when he blamed Hillary for Bills actions, saying she didn't satisfy her husband.)

When Trump goes here, he's going to enrage a nation of women who know full well that Donald Trump doesn't care about Juanita Broaddrick or rape victims. And he doesn't care that he will be throwing Hillary Clinton's painful, personal memories in her face on national TV all because he can't make a real case for himself.

Donald Trump is clinging to tinfoil because he is an admitted sexual assaulter of multiple women.

John Podesta in particular in an article from today... BUT the genie is OUT of the bottle... America is going to have to make a CHOICE:

OR

2) A Husband who Raped and abused women for 40 years, got CAUGHT with an intern in the White House, and a wife who conspired to demean, belittle, attack and THREATEN those women (calling them BIMBO eruptions), in order to protect their POWER and Political INFLUENCE ?

It's an EAST choice for me... and WHAT about all those kids (now of voting age) who don't KNOW about all of that sordid history? I don't think we're DONE with this by a LONG shot, and NOW, the GENIE is OUT OF THE BOTTLE !!

YAWWWWN..............

WISH THIS IDIOT WOULD STOP LYING. YOU HAVE ABSOLUTELY NO CREDIBILITY.

OR

It's unbelievable no way she should have a double digit lead