Yep, the FLYS are starting to gather ON HILLARY !!

I think it might be a sign of the END for the CLINTON'S !!

http://heatst.com/politics/fly-in-the-ointment/

You know that Clinton lied last night when she said that she was talking about Trump`s deplorable bigotry and not YOU. She knows a deplorable just like the next guy, so she said it, in the spirit of political un correctness. She knew you would appreciate it

Yet the Gop is currently writing their own obituary.

Why, because Trump let ALL the kids (of voting age), who were too young to remember and which the Liberal Media would not report, that Bill Clinton HAS Raped, Abused and Molested women for 40 YEARS (and put FACES to those allegations), and Hillary who has attacked, ridiculed and threatened those women to keep then quiet.

THOSE abused women KNOW the difference between ACTIONS and WORDS... NOW, everyone who watched the debate does too... the choice is SIMPLE... vote for a REAL Woman Abuser and his ENABLER... or a man who is guilty of NOTHING MORE than few locker room comments

Is THAT an obituary? It sounds more like a CALL TO ARMS... Voters need to IGNORE the "establishment elite" RINOS, and VOTE their CONSCIOUS !!

YEP, Clinton "insiders" are PETRIFIED that the Bill SEX abuse issue is NOW FRONT AND CENTER...

Trump will KEEP hammering it too...

DO we REALLY want an ex President who RAPED and ABUSED women for 40 years (Juanita, Brodderick, Jennefer Flowers, Kathleene Willy, Monica Leinski, and others...)... and who FINALLY got CAUGHT molesting an intern IN THE WHITE HOUSE (Monica Lewinski)? Who was found guilty of lying about that one, UNDER OATH, disbarred, and fines a MILLION DOLLARS for his LIES...

and THROUGHOUT IT ALL, Hillary was in the background... attacking, belittling, demeaning, and THREATENING the women who Bill abused... calling them BIMBO ERRUPTIONS... and ALL to further Bills and Her Political careers, their POWER and INFLUENCE !!

Is there REALLY any comparison between THAT, and a few off color comments, made 10 years ago, that rump apologized for?

NO COMPARISON AT ALL !!

TRUMP CAMPAIGN IS FLAWED AND IN DISARRAY.

Paul Manafort - FIRED!!
Stephanie Cegielski - FIRED!!
Rodger Stone - FIRED!!
Healy Baumgardner - FIRED!!
Corey Lewandowski - FIRED!!
Brandon Phillips - FIRED!!
Jacob Monty - FIRED!!
Stephanie Cegielski - FIRED!!

THESE PEOPLE CAN'T DEAL WITH THE TRUMP COKE-HEAD.

LIES and BULL SHIT have a hard time stacking up against FACTS and DATA.

1) In addition to the RAPE of Juanita Broderick

2) In addition to the Sexual abuse of Kathleen Willy and Jessica Flowers

3) Bill Clinton LIED about Monica Lewinski

4) Bill Clinton got CAUGHT (the stain that HE DID NOT want a DNA analysis done of)

5) Bill got Disbarred because of his lies

6) Paid a MILLION dollar fine.

7) Hillary worked TIRELESSLY to belittle, attack, intimidate and THREATEN the women that Bill abused.

8) Used Bills office and power to MAKE her attacks of these women FEAR for their LIVES.

9) Hired a sorted Private investigator to do a lot of her dirty work, which he admitted doing.

10) Called these women's PLEAS for JUSTICE, "Bimbo" eruptions..

LIES and BULL SHIT have a hard time stacking up against FACTS and DATA.

1) In addition to the RAPE of Juanita Broderick

2) In addition to the Sexual abuse of Kathleen Willy and Jessica Flowers

3) Bill Clinton LIED about Monica Lewinski

4) Bill Clinton got CAUGHT (the stain that HE DID NOT want a DNA analysis done of)

5) Bill got Disbarred because of his lies

6) Paid a MILLION dollar fine.

7) Hillary worked TIRELESSLY to belittle, attack, intimidate and THREATEN the women that Bill abused.

8) Used Bills office and power to MAKE her attacks of these women FEAR for their LIVES.

9) Hired a sorted Private investigator to do a lot of her dirty work, which he admitted doing.

10) Called these women's PLEAS for JUSTICE, "Bimbo" eruptions..

Yosemite Sam dug out his 1990's talking points that were meant to stop Bill CLINTON win in1996.

Do you even know who won that election?

If it didn't work then what makes you think it will work now?

Yeah, but Sam is a very well-trained whore. He has been ordered to shout about Clinton to try to distract the public from Trump the lunatic, and if he doesn't obey and service his masters well, they won't let him suck their dicks later.

Yeah, but Sam is a very well-trained whore. He has been ordered to shout about Clinton to try to distract the public from Trump the lunatic, and if he doesn't obey and service his masters well, they won't let him suck their dicks later.

And you are offended by my pics? Laughable!!!

Donald Trump insisted Sunday that Muslims need to report terrorists and suspicious activities, as he answered a question on Islamophobia during the second presidential debate. "When Muslims see something going on, they have to report it."

"Hello, I'd like to report a dangerous racist misogynist demagogue on my TV yes, I'll hold," Zainab Chaudary#MuslimsReportStuff

"Hi, I'm Muslim & want 2 report a man in St. Louis butchering English by stringing adjectives & passing them as sentences." - Muna Ali#MuslimsReportStuff

"Grammatically challenged orange man with control issues interrupts lady 18 times on national stage, humping chair." - Naveen Bokhari#MuslimsReportStuff

"When the #GOP sends us their candidates, they don't send us their best. Some are rapists, and some I guess are nice people." - Tomi 7thSteve#MuslimsReportStuff

Check it out...

The Muslim community to Donald Trump: #MuslimsReportStuff

Donald Trump insisted Sunday that Muslims need to report terrorists and suspicious activities, as he answered a question on Islamophobia during the second presidential debate. "When Muslims see something going on, they have to report it."

"Hello, I'd like to report a dangerous racist misogynist demagogue on my TV yes, I'll hold," Zainab Chaudary#MuslimsReportStuff

"Hi, I'm Muslim & want 2 report a man in St. Louis butchering English by stringing adjectives & passing them as sentences." - Muna Ali#MuslimsReportStuff

"Grammatically challenged orange man with control issues interrupts lady 18 times on national stage, humping chair." - Naveen Bokhari#MuslimsReportStuff

"When the #GOP sends us their candidates, they don't send us their best. Some are rapists, and some I guess are nice people." - Tomi 7thSteve#MuslimsReportStuff

Check it out...

The Muslim community to Donald Trump: #MuslimsReportStuff

Pogo, let me get you told: Good grammar don't always make good listenin or good readin.

Does global warmin cause bad grammar?