GOP Strategist says..Trump excoriates the intellectual rot in my party

GOP Strategist says Clinton will be president and then excoriates the intellectual rot in his party

Steve Schmidt says what most Republicans are now thinking. He excoriates the intellectual rot within the Republican Party. He boldly stated that given Trumps unfitness to serve, Hillary Clinton would be the 45th President of the USA and Congress in play.

Watch the video here.

http://www.dailykos.com/stories/2016/10/09/1579854/-GOP-Strategist-says-Clinton-will-be-president-and-then-excoriates-the-intellectual-rot-in-his-party

"The only question up in the air is how close the Democrats will come to retaking the House majority," Steve Schmidt continued. "What this exposes though is much deeper to the Republican Party as an institution. This candidacy, the magnitude of its disgrace to the country is almost impossible I think to articulate. It has exposed the intellectual rot in the Republican Party. It has exposed on a massive level the hypocrisy, the modern day money changers in the Temple like Jerry Falwell Jr. And so this party to go forward and to represent a conservative vision for America has great soul searching to do. And what we've seen and the danger for all of these candidates is over the course of the last year, these candidates who have repeatedly put their party ahead of their country denying what is so obviously clear to anybody who was watching about his complete and total manifest unfitness for this office."

""And so this party to go forward and to represent a conservative vision for America has great soul searching to do. And what we've seen and the danger for all of these candidates is over the course of the last year, these candidates who have repeatedly put their party ahead of their country denying what is so obviously clear to anybody who was watching about his complete and total manifest unfitness for this office.""

"has great soul searching to do"....they have no soul, they sold it in the 80s

"these candidates who have repeatedly put their party ahead of their country denying what is so obviously clear to anybody who was watching"....The gop has been doing that for 4-5 decades

GOP Strategist says Clinton will be president and then excoriates the intellectual rot in his partySteve Schmidt says what most Republicans are now thinking. He excoriates the intellectual rot within the Republican Party. He boldly stated that given Trumps unfitness to serve, Hillary Clinton would be the 45th President of the USA and Congress in play.Watch the video here.http://www.dailykos.com/stories/2016/10/09/1579854/-GOP-Strategist-says-Clinton-will-be-president-and-then-excoriates-the-intellectual-rot-in-his-party"The only question up in the air is how close the Democrats will come to retaking the House majority," Steve Schmidt continued. "What this exposes though is much deeper to the Republican Party as an institution. This candidacy, the magnitude of its disgrace to the country is almost impossible I think to articulate. It has exposed the intellectual rot in the Republican Party. It has exposed on a massive level the hypocrisy, the modern day money changers in the Temple like Jerry Falwell Jr. And so this party to go forward and to represent a conservative vision for America has great soul searching to do. And what we've seen and the danger for all of these candidates is over the course of the last year, these candidates who have repeatedly put their party ahead of their country denying what is so obviously clear to anybody who was watching about his complete and total manifest unfitness for this office."

Steve Schmidt is the most honest man in the republican party.

Donald Trump: Steve Schmidt is a loser.

Steve Schmidt is the most honest man in the republican party.

Donald Trump: Steve Schmidt is a loser.

Did you see that SNL bit?

Trump (Baldwin): "I love Mike Pence, Mike pence is the best, I just love him, he is the greatest."

Moderator: "Mike Pence just disavowed your comments about grabbing women by their private parts."

Trump: "Mike Pence is a loser. A great big loser."

Did you see that SNL bit?Trump (Baldwin): "I love Mike Pence, Mike pence is the best, I just love him, he is the greatest."Moderator: "Mike Pence just disavowed your comments about grabbing women by their private parts."Trump: "Mike Pence is a loser. A great big loser."

Yes...that's what I was thinking of when I wrote that post.

Alec Baldwin should win an Emmy. He inhabits Trump.