Trump looked like he was stalking Hillary...

The way Trump was standing behind her, called her the devil, almost physically cornering her...

I thought he was gonna grab her from behind. Maybe go full psycho and give her a reach around. He was told to talk tough and act like a strongman...

It didn't work.

He told a series of lies again...

Especially about not touching women without their consent.

That lie will bite him in his orange ass...

A woman has already said he kissed her without her consent. The floodgates will open wide now...

Yeah. He hulked over her from behind while she was talking, like a menacing orange ape. And he had the bad judgement to say Hillary has hate in her heart, while Trump himself was glaring most of the time she held the floor.

Yeah. He hulked over her from behind while she was talking, like a menacing orange ape. And he had the bad judgement to say Hillary has hate in her heart, while Trump himself was glaring most of the time she held the floor.

He looked angry and bitter. That's when the meth pills starts wearing off i guess.

The cons will say he won cause he talked tough and bullied her and told a new string of mistruths.

Thats all they need, theyre a cheap date. White trash who are sufficed by a tough talking bully, all scripted for weeks of course. Obvious that he practiced for this debate tonight. He did better than expected, scored a few points on her...

His campaign went from life-support to condition critical.

But with women voters,Trump did even worse. By over-emphasizing the 'locker-room banter' bullshit, he succeeded in promoting sexual assault of women to an audience of 100 million. He really is blatantly stupid.

Alec Baldwin has the Trump scowl down to a science! Personally i think Trump is probably mostly a miserable son-of-a-bitch. They likely get home to TrumpTower, he sequesters himself in his home office, tells Melania to lose some weight, says goodnight to their son, if Trump remembers the boy exists...

Then old Donald gets on the Twitter and starts his mental masturbation...

He's such an obsessive-compulsive, manic depressive, ego-maniac! He was totally UN-RELATABLE to the audience of undecided inependents, while Hillary was sincere and actually cared that they were there...

He freakin followed her around! She went and sat down when it wasn't her turn. He was stalking her, looked like he wanted to beat her up. He's being called thuggish and menacing looking on MSNBC right now, the way he stood behind her like Trump Tower...

What a stupid asshole.

Those optics will hurt him with women voters...

The way Trump was standing behind her, called her the devil, almost physically cornering her...

I thought he was gonna grab her from behind. Maybe go full psycho and give her a reach around. He was told to talk tough and act like a strongman...

It didn't work.

A woman has already said he kissed her without her consent. The floodgates will open wide now...

One way to interpret his movements. Especially when trying to typecast his behavior against him for political gain. He is a showboat and always needs to be in the picture as Hillary likes to hide behind closed door policy wonking operating from back room legislation making sure the law abiding have no legal means to overrule corruptions within the law.

Trump did look menacing and antagonistic. But last night he delivered.The goals of his coaches were met. Trump championed 30 years of hating the Clintons and spoke for all that can't stand them. He did well, for his side. The man knows how to memorize talking points. All that said and done, he did not change another voters mind that hasn't already decided. Fact: Trump knows how to be the agressor, but he doesn't know ,or care, how to repair the real damage...

Simultaneously with Trumps good 'performance', he did further damage. His doubling down on insisting his overheard sexually predatory vile comments were just 'locker room talk', continued to alienate independent women that may have considered voting for him, they won't now. Trump never apologized directly to the women of America. That would have been effective, but Trumps ego would not allow him to say that. In that respect, he blew it. Hillary is burying him with the gap between them for women voters. Trump. although making his base of deplorables happy last night, dug a deeper hole for his chances of defeating Hillary on November 8th...

If Trump was smart, in addition to solidifying his base, he should've sincerely tried to win back the womens vote. That's why overall, last night Trump failed. He will lose the election, and the womens vote by a wider margin than ever...

Trump did look menacing and antagonistic. But last night he delivered.The goals of his coaches were met. Trump championed 30 years of hating the Clintons and spoke for all that can't stand them. He did well, for his side. The man knows how to memorize talking points. All that said and done, he did not change another voters mind that hasn't already decided. Fact: Trump knows how to be the agressor, but he doesn't know ,or care, how to repair the real damage...

Real damage? Do you understand how to fix reality directing everyone to ignore how they are naturally balanced within a self contained moment of simultaoneous existing as one of a kind each?

You always promote being part of a mind the context and ignore the content of self evident results reflecting in plain sight.

Honor the idea time is a kinetic energy not an immovable object keeping everything universally moving as spaced apart being one of a kind positions inorganically and organically within one atmosphere universally displaced as everything taking place now.

Simultaneously with Trumps good 'performance', he did further damage. His doubling down on insisting his overheard sexually predatory vile comments were just 'locker room talk', continued to alienate independent women that may have considered voting for him, they won't now. Trump never apologized directly to the women of America. That would have been effective, but Trumps ego would not allow him to say that. In that respect, he blew it. Hillary is burying him with the gap between them for women voters. Trump. although making his base of deplorables happy last night, dug a deeper hole for his chances of defeating Hillary on November 8th...

If Trump was smart, in addition to solidifying his base, he should've sincerely tried to win back the womens vote. That's why overall, last night Trump failed. He will lose the election, and the womens vote by a wider margin than ever...

So in his efforts to make his Clinton-hating base happy, he succeeded. But he made no direct effort to gain female voters. His apologies were fake, his regret was phony. He did not care to even attempt to respect womens feelings because he is incapable of doing so...

Trump is never sorry for anything he says or does. This entire 16 months of Trumps seige on America was for him to promote his brand one way or another. That's it. He could care less if loses his bid to be POTUS. which he will. He got everyones attention for a year and a half... mission accomplished.

Exactly.

Plus he got all that lovely campaign money sent in by frothing, hate-poisoned redneck morons that he gets TO KEEP when this is over.

So in the sense he was in it to enrich himself, Trump turned out to be nothing more than a politician after all.

Exactly.

Plus he got all that lovely campaign money sent in by frothing, hate-poisoned redneck morons that he gets TO KEEP when this is over.

I see the love of the common ancestry from a person full of spiritual moral superiority character performance matters and being genetically displaced now doesn't count as much socially typecasting ancestors alone social narrative interpretations of topics like race, creed, color, national origin, political leaning, spiritual conviction, economic status, ruling elite or loyal interpretation.

Gee did I leave out male or female superiority or gender preference seeking sexual satification beyond masturbation?

One way to interpret his movements. Especially when trying to typecast his behavior against him for political gain. He is a showboat and always needs to be in the picture as Hillary likes to hide behind closed door policy wonking operating from back room legislation making sure the law abiding have no legal means to overrule corruptions within the law.

Hillary won the debate so cut the crap.

So in the sense he was in it to enrich himself, Trump turned out to be nothing more than a politician after all.

Scam artists can smell gullible patsies a mile away - and you cons are the most easily tricked and manipulated ever.

Despite being shocked with a cattle prod and forced to memorize a few bullshit lines by his handlers, Trump was, and is always, incapable of hiding what he is. A nasty, arrogant, callous, entitled bully and pathological narcissist and liar.

It didn't work.

This is pretty funny....."When the #GOP sends us their candidates, they don't send us their best. Some are rapists, and some I guess are nice people." - Tomi 7thSteve#MuslimsReportStuff

The Muslim community to Donald Trump: #MuslimsReportStuff

The Los Angeles Times

Matt Hamilton

October 9, 2016

The notion that Muslims should police each other for suspicious behavior sparked a viral hashtag on social media, #MuslimsReportStuff, with debate viewers offering humorous takes on Trumps comments about Muslims.

The hashtag quickly became a vehicle to criticize Trumps political platform and comment on the broader view of Muslims in American society.

"Hello, I'd like to report a dangerous racist misogynist demagogue on my TV yes, I'll hold," Zainab Chaudary#MuslimsReportStuff

"Hi, I'm Muslim & want 2 report a man in St. Louis butchering English by stringing adjectives & passing them as sentences." - Muna Ali#MuslimsReportStuff

"Where is the call to all white people to report white terrorists?" posted Amelia Noor-Oshiro#MuslimsReportStuff, later adding, "White terrorists kill far more than any other group!"

Funny-Photos-From-Second-Presidential-De

"He's behind you!" - Shaista Aziz#MuslimsReportStuff #Debate

"There is a man getting too close to a woman at the #debate trying to grab her by the pussy" - Driss R. Temsamani#MuslimsReportStuff

"If you see something. Say something... Hillary an orange man is stalking you." - Amin#MuslimsReportStuff

"I saw armed jihadists curse the US gov & swear they'd fight to the death but turned out they were white supremacists." - Hend Amry#MuslimsReportStuff

"Hi 911, my white neighbor came over for dinner and described my mom's food as bomb. Should I be concerned?" - eemi#MuslimsReportStuff

"When the #GOP sends us their candidates, they don't send us their best. Some are rapists, and some I guess are nice people." - Tomi 7thSteve#MuslimsReportStuff

"I think my sister drank orange juice straight out of the carton, will continue to investigate." - basith#MuslimsReportStuff

"My dad is taking a nap, I'll keep on watching him as Trump ordered," - Persian Rose#MuslimsReportStuff

"Someone in my house didn't close the cereal box this morning." - Meen Mill#MuslimsReportStuff

"Sometimes I double dip when no one is looking." - eemi#MuslimsReportStuff

"My mother uses store-bought filo pastry for her samoosas every single year." - Yaseen Kader#muslimsreportstuff

"Grammatically challenged orange man with control issues interrupts lady 18 times on national stage, humping chair." - Naveen Bokhari#MuslimsReportStuff

Funny-Photos-From-Second-Presidential-De

"Hello 911, there is a creepy man. Yes, I think he's fucking a chair. Please send officers immediately." - Todd#MuslimsReportStuff

"You don't want to know what we actually put in hummus." - Reza Aslan#MuslimsReportStuff

"I'd like to report that we don't know more about terrorism because we're Muslim, and just as clueless as everyone else. - Nader#MuslimsReportStuff

"Sometimes when I'm at the grocery store and I gotta buy grapes, I'll taste one without paying for it. Self reporting." - Shabbir Hossain, MD#MuslimsReportStuff

"I'd like to report a man with a cheetos face mask is threatening the American value of diversity and inclusion." - Azra#muslimsreportstuff

Despite being shocked with a cattle prod and forced to memorize a few bullshit lines by his handlers, Trump was, and is always, incapable of hiding what he is. A nasty, arrogant, callous, entitled bully and pathological narcissist and liar.

The punk has never spent one minute of his life feeling regret, remorse, or even basic reflection. Everything he does is by attrition. If he can't get what he wants, or who he wants to do whatever he wants, he moves on, and then blames his victims for being duped. His Art Of The Deal has always been to promote himself, period.

He's not a leader, or a good businessman, or a teacher. Donald Trump has been wholeheartedly ON THE TAKE all his life. Nothing more...

Last night he stalked, bullied, interrupted, LIED, and disrespected women even further, and the sick bastard cons think that was a victory???

Trump and his brown shirt following will learn their lesson in 29 days.

It didn't work.

Before this I thought Nixon sweating perfusely in the Kennedy debate was the strangest thing I've seen.

Trump's stalking behavior was so creepy and now is the strangest thing I've ever seen at a prez debate

The Nixon / Kennedy debate wasn't televised and those who just listened on the radio thought he won.