The Orange Punk BOTCHES the Islamophobia question...

Hillary answered the young lady's question. Trump did not. Trump went on a bizarre diatribe incriminating all American Muslims for not sufficiently turning each other in...

My man DeNiro was so right...

He's blatantly stupid.

He's a punk.

He's a racist.

He's a liar.

Were Christians remiss in not tyrning in Tim McVeigh? Were Jews remiss in not turning in Ted Kazinsky (ie the Unibomber, who was Jewish)?

Basically he said, "Go to your mosque and rat out the terrorists we all know are there. " The woman did not look happy even after Hillary's answer.

Hillary answered the young lady's question. Trump did not. Trump went on a bizarre diatribe incriminating all American Muslims for not sufficiently turning each other in...

My man DeNiro was so right...

He's blatantly stupid.

He's a punk.

He's a racist.

He's a liar.

And an islamophobe, just like Jimbo

Trump is so out of touch he thinks that all Muslims go to the same mosque and know each other .

A friend of mine from Wisconsin said he got sick of people in NY assuming the same. He said they would always say: "Hey, I know a guy in Wisconsin! Bob Smith! Do you know him?"

LOL.

Even though he is a shy sort of guy, he finally decided to really give it to the next person who assumed everyone in Wisconsin knew each other. When the next person said "Hey, do you know Frank Brown?" he started to respond, and then had to say: "Well....yeah, I do."

ROTFL.

That's a funny story , it's kind of like the bit on SNL where ( trump) played by Baldwin says " all blacks in America live on the same street in Chicago ."

trump is possibly the most out of touch ,clueless and socially ignorant person to ever run for office .