No I never sexually assaulted anyone, but Isis is chopping heads off..

The worst segway in political debate history!!!

It will come out that he LIED HIS ORANGE ASS OFF...

BUH-LIEVE ME!!!

Sexual predator.

Liar.

Psychotic.

Dug himself into a worse hole than ever tonight.

Wait and see what comes to light about Trump now!!!

He will be caught in his WORST LIES EVER!!

Before tonight I was a little depressed and I thought there was a good chance he would lose. Now he is back in it full force. She was terrible and he came off as well informed. Not 100% polished, but sincere and far more specific than she was. She speaks in meaningless platitudes.

Before tonight I was a little depressed and I thought there was a good chance he would lose. Now he is back in it full force. She was terrible and he came off as well informed. Not 100% polished, but sincere and far more specific than she was. She speaks in meaningless platitudes.

Trump was strong tonight, he was focused, and i must say he was well-versed... Popping whatever kind of speedy pill, before they had to go onstage, really animates him, sharpens him up, and gets him talking up a storm, it's called TWEAKING!!!...

Too bad he's a racist, sexist, completely insincere puke...

Plus he glorified promoting sexual assault of women as 'locker room banter', several more times tonight. That'll hurt him with women...

All the focus groups said Trump WASNT sincere.

You should be greatly depressed.

Todays new revelations about Trumps touchy touchiness of women against their will is just the tip of the iceberg folks. The Trump train will continue to derail on a daily basis. The man is a pariah. A toxic serial bully who will manage to repulse, revile, and continue to reveal that he is truly a sinister psychotic fascist. His groping of unwilling women, violating their humanity is coming back to bite him in his fat orange ass.

He's groped and kissed countless women, as he admitted to Billy Bush, and blatantly LIED to Anderson Cooper last Sunday night. In the audio he WAS describing sexual assaults that he committed.

This man is a dangerous mental case. His karma is going to demolish him like a sledgehammer... and well deserved.

Hillary will crush him with at least 350 electorals, maybe close to 400.